Chapter 93: The hospital

(there's been a teeny weeny time skip)

*(Y/N)'s P.O.V*

I was walking with my gun raised a silencer screwed into the barrel, Carl krept quietly beside me, Noah in front of us and Tyreese behind us as well as Sasha. Rick, Daryl and the others were up front keeping an eye out for the cops Noah had mentioned.

The silence was eeriee, a few walkers roamed around here and there but they were nothing to worry about any that got to close Daryl shot with his crossbow. A small hoarde of walkers were up ahead, so i holstered my gun took out my two knives and walked towards them. Lifting my left hand to the right i swung it back to the left to land a hard blow to the walkers weak skull. The blade penetrated and the walker fell down dead or...more dead?

I moved onto the others, swinging, swiping, shlashing and stabbing until the walkers were all dead for good panting and splotches oof darkneded blood littered my form. Of course i had the help of the others i'm not a video game character, so bad-*ss that i defeat loads of enemies on my own.

Sheathing my knives i pulled my gun back out and returned to Carl's side as we marched on, soon enough we could see two officers in the distance. A woman and a man, we ducked behind cars watching as they pulled up in a police car and stepped out walking to the hoarde of walkers looking around cautiously before removing their weapons.

When their backs were turned Rick and Daryl snuck up behind them hitting them over the head with the butts of their guns and they fell on the floor unconscious. The adults carried them into what seemed too be the car park or what used to be at least and tied the officers up.

I sat on a wooden box my gun in it's facing the officers in case they were to wake up i was the moost harmless looking one out of us here right now so they would probably get careless and start letting out there secrets or some dumb stuff like that supervillains tend to do. Not long after the officers woke up and immediately layed there eyes on me. As they hadn't been gagged they decided to speak.

The man spoke first "they told a little girl to watch us?" he commented with a scoff struggling in his binding "hey girlie get us out of here would ya?" the male said. I just sat there and blinked as if i didn't know what they were talking about, time to put on the naive act "mummy says not to talk to strangers" even though i looked my age they would still fall for it i guarantee.

They smirked at each other "where's your mummy?" the woman asked speaking up for the first time "mummy isn't here right now" i replied "well what your mummy doesn't know won't hurt her, so tell us what you guys are dooing here okay?" she replied "we're here for our friends" i replied my voice still high from the act i was putting on.

They knew who i was talking about i could tell from the looks on their faces "who is in that building?" i asked pointing at the hospital "our boss, your friends and some other patients sweetie" the man let the woman talk knowing she was going to be better with a child then he was "how many police men are in there?" i questioned "around 5 or 6" the man shrugged.

The female officer smiled kindly "now why don't you tell us where your mummy is and the adults can talk" i stood abruptly pulling out my gun and aiming it at them "my mother's dead" my voice dropped back to it's normal tone which was much lower then the one i had been using.

Their faces were shocked, i smirked "but thanks now i have the information i need, oh and by the way this little girl is capable of murder so don't underestimate me" i said now aiming the gun at the man. He clenched his jaw as i walked away stuffing my gun in it's holster and heading back to Rick "there are 5 to 6 officers in the hospital" i sighed "they fell for it?" he asked amused "yep when they heard my real voice the looks on their faces was priceless" i chuckled.

Carl slung his arm over my shoulder, a proud grin slapped on his face "didn't doubt it for a second" i rolled my eyes pressing my hand to the side of his face and pushing him away teasingly. I glanced to the side to see Sasha talking to the male prisoner while the female watched soon enough i saw him pull his hands free grab her gun and hit her over the head "oh shi-" i didn't finish as i pulled out my gun.

Knowing he had been caught he dropped Sasha's assault rifle and made a run foor it, i followed "stop! Or i'll shoot!" i yelled. He didn't stop running, as he made it outside i sighed stopped aimed and shot.

It was his leg, i hit his leg, he groaned in pain and began to limp forward (fun fact: When you get shot you don't fall over, people only do that because that's what they do in the movies). I groaned and ran up to him Carl and Rick following behind me while the other's kept an eye on the female, he was heading straight for walkers and the only exit we knew of.

Since we stripped him of his weapons it would be suicide for him to run into them, so it was either die slowly by getting eaten by zombies or be a hostage but most likely end up alive. He was stupid enough to pick the first option.

I began too shoot at the walkers around him as did Carl and Rick, Tyreese with his sniper rifle even shot from the car park. Soon the male officer fell to the ground, i stood over him gun pointed at his head "you shouldn't of done that" i muttered my finger hovering over the trigger. I pulled my finger away holstered my weapon and walked away from the pitiful man.

There was a suden gunshot behind me and i knew either Carl of Rick must've shot him, i shook my head pushing back my hair with a frustrated sigh "he just had to make things more complicated didn't he? Now what do we do because of that stupid officer we only have one person to trade, hopefully we'll get a two for one deal. Hopefully.