Chapter 89: Shutting down Turminus

I hope you guys didn't think the vows in the last chapter were too lame, i thought of them off the top of my head XP

*(Y/N)'s P.O.V*

Turminus was on the move, we had just enough time to prepare, pressing a chaste kiss to Carl's lips i dashed into Gabriel's office to change out of the dress (outfit at the side >3<). After pulling on my leather jacket i strapped on my holsters, soon entered Gabriel, Carl and Judith. We had already discussed the plan all that was left was too execute it.

We waited patiently, everyone in their place, it was silent until there was a loud bang of the front door being kicked open "come out, come out wherever you are~" a man definitely from Turminus called. I knelt close to Judith in case they found us and tried to hurt her i'm be able to protect her, Carl close to me probably going to try to protect me.

We heard their footsteps draw closer though scared refused to make a sound, Gabriel was clearly panicking sending worried glances to us, i put a single finger over my lips and he nodded backing up slightly "come on, if you come out noow maybe we'll show mercy" they cooed "you know that guy...Bob was it? Though he was bitten he tasted real good" my breath hitched in my throat, i was worried for Sasha, if she heard all of this then she could have an outburst and give our positions away "the way he writhed in pain from losing his leg, the meat was delicious, my mouth is watering at the though" i gritted my teeth, they were stepping over the bounderies.

There were mulitple bangs as they began kicking things around, i glanced at Judith a frown across her face, she was going too cry if we didn't do something. As they continued to mess things up Judith could no longer take it and let out a cry "found you~" the footsteps were louder as they came closer but all of the sudden stopped, my guess was Rick and the other's had stepped into action. There was talking too quiet to make out and then gunshots, a lot of them.

Judith was full on wailing now, picking up the girl and holding her to my chest, i patted the baby on the back too soothe her, Judith's cries dying down. The gunfire stopped suddenly "c-come on we can talk about this right? We can work something ou-" he was cut off by another gunshot. Then he screamed "please, i'm sorry, don't kill me, i swear i'll leave you alone. Just please for the love of God don't kill m-" another gunshot, then silence.

There was a ryhtmatic knocking on the door, our signal that it was safe, holding Judith on one hip and my other free hand holding Carl's, he pushed open the door. Gabriel who knew there was going to be blood and dead bodies didn't move frm his spot, only turned around so his back was facing the door. Rick pointed out the leader, he was laying face down in a pool of his own and his friends' blood, some of his fingers on his left hand missing.

Making a face of disgust i turned away from the gruesome sight, i wish i could say i was used to dead bodies..but i think it's the kind of thing no one would be used too. Carl wrapped an around around my shoulder rubbing his hand up and down my arm in a comforting action as Judith reached out for her father, who laughed and took her.

Now with my arms free i turned to Carl who opened his arms wide, stepping towards him i didn't boother wrapping my arms around him and let them be squished between us as he hugged me. Resting my forehead on his shoulder i sighed "so much death...on our wedding day too!" Carl chuckled at my words "but at least something good happening today" he said taking my hands and lacing them with his own.

Tyreese, Daryl, Glenn, Abraham, Maggie and Rick began dragging the bodies out of the church ready to be buried. Even though they didn't deserve the mercy of keeping their bodies in tact, the fire could attract walkers and the church is made of wood so it could set everything on fire so...that would be bad. I began to play with the rings on my finger, yes i kept the engagement ring on (that's what my mother does, where's her wedding ring and her engagement ring) the engagement ring went on first and then the wedding ring.

Carl's ring was more simple, it was just a gold band, but since his ring finger wasn't large enough had had to wear it n his thumb. It still looked goood either way but it kind of ruined the point, you know, people wear a ring on the left hand, their ring finger because there's a vein in that finger leading directly to the heart. But it's better then him not wearing it at all. Soon enough it would fit him so we would just have to wait until then.

I sat on the steps luckily in a blood free zone, we would have a lt oof cleaning up to do, the smell might attract walkers and it's not very nice to be breathing in the smell of blood. Plus someone could slip or Judith could eat it if she got her hand in it or something. Tara took a seat next to me "married huh?" she mumbled, i nodded still twisting the rings on my finger "can i tell you something...only Maggie knows so far but i'll tell the other's soon enough" i turned to look at her "um...when the governor attacked the prison, i was there i was with him" my eyes widened in shock but i let her finish "but i didn't know he was going too do what he did! When we...me my sister and my niece met him he seemed so nice, it's because of him not only my remaining family but a lt of good people...your people are dead and i'm so so sorry" she whispered.

I smiled gently "it's okay, i understand. It wasn't your fault, what happened, happened and i promise i won't tell anyone" she let out a breath of relief "thank you" "no problem, and thank you for trusting me with your secret" Tara grinned "i can see why everyone here trusts you and likes you so much, thank you (Y/N)".