Chapter 102: Eric + Aaron = <3

Firstly, I can't believe you guys, you're so nice! I read all your comments, and I may not reply to them all but I do read every single one of them and they're all so touching. You guys, literally made me cry tears of joy. I've never cried tears of joy before...ever. You all mean so much to me, thank you all. Anyways, this A/N is probably boring you so on with the story!

*(Y/N)'s P.O.V*

Walkers. And a lot of them, we weren't stupid enough to take them all on so the only option we had was to run. Running in the dark, in the forest, being chased by walkers was not how I wanted to spend my Thursday night. Eric who was the slowest as he had always been protected by Alexandria fell with a yell of pain.

I turned and ran to him "you okay?" I asked "my ankle, I think it's broken" he said with a gasp. I slung his arm over my shoulder and did my best to support him. Noah ran over, though he had a limp of his own he was still faster the the both of us right now.

Managing too pick up the pace we made it too a small village, it was completely abandoned. We ran for a large shed, after checking it was safe we locked up the doors behind us. I sat Eric down and Carl got to checking him "thank you" he panted to him.

I grinned and nodded running and hand through my hair. I could hear the faint banging of walkers trying to get in, but so long as we didn't make any noise then they would go away.

Carl was sitting on a chair biting his lip and bouncing his leg nervously. I didn't have too ask to know what he was thinking about, I sighed and plopped down next to him "they're fine, your dad and the other's will be here don't worry" Carl still seemed unsure.

Removing his hat he ruffled his hair and then popped the hat back on. Soon enough there was the sound of a gunshot and we ran to the window. There they were, like I had said all of them in perfect condition. I ran to the door unlocked it and ran outside.

I shot at the walkers in the way and gestured Rick and the other's to follow me into the house "Eric!" Aaron called as soon as he got in. I smiled and gestured for him to follow me.

I led him to the room Eric was resting in, Aaron ran to the wounded male. He knelt and took a smiling Eric's hand "are you okay? You're injured!" Aaron exclaimed "I'm fine! I tripped and broke my ankle, (Y/N) over there risked her life to save me" Eric grinned at me.

Aaron mouth a very sincere 'thank you' before leaning down to Eric to capture his lover's lips. Trying hard not to fangirl at the sight, I chuckled and headed back to the others. I leaned up against a hay stack next to Carl who slung his arm over my shoulder

Not long after I rejoined the others did Aaron follow "we need to get back to Alexandria, there's a doctor there that can help Eric" Rick nodded "but for now you're sleeping out here" Aaron shook his head stubbornly "I'm not leaving him like that-".

Rick himself shook his head "no, you're staying out here. Where we can keep an eye on you" I sighed and walked out of Carl's grasp resting a hand on Rick's shoulder "I think we've established the fact we can trust them even a little, that's the love of his life in there injured. Wouldn't you want to keep your eye on someone you love when they're hurt?" I reasoned.

Rick sighed and ran a hand through his beard "fine, we leave first thing in the morning" he turned to Aaron "if you try anythin-" "I won't! I swear, I just want to be with him". Rick pursed his lips and pointed back to the room that Eric was in with his thumb.

Aaron let out a relieved sigh and thanked me and Rick before running into his boyfriends room. I sat up against the wall Carl plopping down next to me "so this Alexandria place...you think it's legit?" he asked.

I shrugged "I'm hoping it is, we won't survive out here like this let alone with a lot of people targeting us" Carl took my hand "trust me, it'll be fine" I leaned over resting my head on his shoulder "I really hope you're right".