part one

"where the fuck are we!?" 

"Rude! Language!" 

"Fucking English!" 

"Shut up both of you dickheads!"

"Ah fuck. I fell on my ass. Damn I'm struggling with constapation here!" 

"God damnit shut up just because you probably got railed!" 

"What the actual-" 

"Hey! Tiger close your legs it fucking stinks here!" 

"I am so confused."

"Someone turn a damn light on!" 

"Why, why me. Why am I stuck here?" 

Suddenly a blast of light blinds everyone, sending everyone backwards and one close to stacking it. "Give us a warning next time!" Tiger yells, sending the group into a fit of laughter.

"What! What's so funny!" Tiger replies, as saber finally gets up, mimicking siren head. Luna collapses to the floor in laughter, as dark, berry and venom remain utterly confused. 

Sal sighs immensely, and keeps her light on, trying not to lose her mind straight away. "Any of you idoits know what's going on?" She mumbles, busy fiddling with her phone as dragon glances around, confused and curious. 

Saber brushes herself down and follows suit, adjusting her black mask to not start a coughing fit. "We're stuck." Dark replies, placing her hand against the wall. Oscar and veemy remain quiet, as galaxy is off in her own world. 

"No shit Sherlock. Anyway. Can't get a damn signal in here." Sal groans, waving the flashlight on her phone around, counting who's around. 

"Ah my fucking ass. Gonna be standing like aoi at this rate." Saber laughs, sending Luna and dragon into a fit of laughter. Twisted sighs and leans against the wall, severely questioning the situation. 

"Anyone missing or are we strangely enough in our normal group?" Twisted mumbles, as berry quietly talks to venom. Sal glances again, and shrugs.

"Obviously short stack. We was as a group, everything went darker than your soul, and now we're stuck." Sal replies, as iris stands there, still trying to compute the situation. 

"Ayo, why does everyone have collars? Is this some kink fest?" Saber asks, as dragon yelps in response only just realising as well, grabbing onto Luna and tiger like Siamese twins. 

"Dragon what the fuck?" Luna and tiger question in unison, as veemy plays around with the collar in the poorly visible area.

"Their trackers. Look at them they have blinking lights." Oscar points to a bulk on the collar that flashes every so often. Dark gasps in shock as everyone remains quiet. 

"Well this is great. Stuck with a bunch of morons-" sal begins before a loud ear splitting squeal slams the walls down, sending them now into a huge building. 

Twisted stacks it not realising, the walls fell down, making saber, sal, veemy and dark laugh. "Shit. That hurts." Twisted curses, as everyone spreads out evenly. 

"Wait why are we here?" Iris asks, brushing dust of her clothes, as everyone regains themselves and glances around. 

"It's a warehouse. Obviously. We must have been sent here." Saber declares, as dragon remains towering over tiger and luna, with sal close to iris and galaxy, warey. 

"Why is there crap everywhere?" Tiger asks, picking up a shard of rusted metal, before tossing it aside, making venom awkwardly dodge it. 

"Hey! I'm standing here!" Venom yells, getting a snickers from berry, as the group as a whole remain anxious.