part 38

"get back here!" The traitor yells, walking down the corridor as alpha opens his door, then gets shoved into the wall as the traitor slams it shut, breaking their gaze to him. "So, decided to not tell me about the viles?" The traitor says, walking up to him. Alpha shakes in fear as the traitor grabs his shoulder and breaks it, looking back at his neck.

"You took the marks off. You absolute failure!" They scream, kneeing him in the gut, as he takes it all, knowing not to fight back. "The second your precious sakura leaves, you fucking think you can play as well!" They add, before slamming his head into the wall. Tossing him down, he says nothing, trying to get back up. The traitor grabs his face and glances at his scarred eye. 

"You always make a mess don't you." They mumble, grabbing his clothes and stabbing him with a knife, burying it into his chest, knowing he won't die. "Should have left your sorry ass to die that day." The traitor whispers, before forcefully kicking him down. And walking away, leaving him to cowar on the floor, scared. 

"As long as karma doesn't get hurt, I'll deal with it." Alpha mutters, before his door opens again. He doesn't move, and refuses to heal, knowing he'll get screamed at again. 

"I don't get what?" Delta asks, as he leans down and looks at alpha, who says nothing, hating when Delta sees him like this. "Alex, tell me." Delta asks, before he gets up and glances around, grabbing a blanket and leaning back down. "Heal yourself dammit. Sakura isn't here." Delta warns, as alpha shakes his head. Sighing, Delta waits, and sits down, trying to stay calm knowing the traitor will just lash out onto him as well. 

"It's what the boss wanted. So I stay like this." Alpha mutters, wincing in pain as he tries to breathe, only to get a worried expression across deltas face. "Obviously sakura leaving brought something back. Especially since she had a episode a moment ago." Alpha adds, making Delta pause. 

"Did anyone die?" Delta asks, as alpha shakes his head. "And there's no rules against healing yourself." Delta adds, gripping the blanket tighter, wishing they had the same level as omega. Alpha hesitates, and looks away, even though Delta can see right through his act. "Alex, just heal yourself." Delta asks, struggling to keep himself calm, as he shakes slightly. Alpha picks up on this and sighs, knowing it's better to do it rather then keep Delta worrying. So he does, only to be picked up and covered by a blanket. 

"I'm not sakura, so I have no idea how to help, but, I can be here as your little bro?" Delta awkwardly says, picking alpha up and sitting down, resting him against the bed. "Uh, so, what do we do now?" Delta asks, completely lost. Alpha says nothing and curls up, knowing omega is better at comforting. 

"It's fine. Just, don't leave." Alpha says, as he stays curled up, trying to not have a breakdown due to the traitors punishments. Delta glances over and snickers, catching alpha off guard. 

Why would I leave? Your my brother! Like come on! Just because we've been through some stuff doesn't mean I'll leave you!" Delta yells, making alpha snicker slightly. Delta pauses, and sighs. "besides, I have nobody to go to. Sakura has that sal, and she's gonna forget about us. The traitor will die and then we'll be stuck here." Delta mumbles, making alpha pause and think. 

He gets up, and sighs, shuffling back to Delta and sitting down. "Sakura has done this once before. They died but she still stayed? Of course she did. The traitor is harsh sure, but they must have their reasons to why. Remember, they want to get us out as well. Hence why they let sakura leave for four days with the group." Alpha repiles, as he walks over to his draws and takes out a small necklace. 

"Besides, just because our family died, doesn't mean their not here." Alpha adds, walking over and handing Delta the necklace; a small sliver chain holding a piece of emerald. Delta holds it, not quite remembering where it came from. "Our mother gave us these, before she died. I lost mine but kept yours." Alpha says, putting it around deltas neck, as he stays still. "Plus. Remember, sakura won't leave us." He adds, sitting back down, aware Delta took it worse than the rest.