part 49

Twisted stays put, making delta unable to leave. "Wanna say?" Twisted spits, pissed, galaxy tries to stop her from making a advance, but saber pulls her back, knowing delta needs to answer. "There's no thinking of a escape either." She adds. 

"I actually don't know. They just are?" Delta replies, just as taken aback, making saber shake her head and grab twisted on the shoulder. She gets it away, before stepping forwards, not even blinking a eye, whilst the rest remain cautious. "That's alphas knowledge not mine, I'm not that smart." He adds, knowing she isn't one to back down. Neither does veemy, as she yanks twisted back. Twisted jolts and looks at her, before smirking. 

"Aw, protecting your friend over here? Well he almost killed us all after a small hissy fit." Twisted replies, watching veemy as she stays quiet. Berry looks at venom who gestures to dark. "He's like the others, and us, completely unstable." Twisted warns, before looking back at delta. "Besides, he can't even see can he right now." She adds, waving her hand in his face. He doesn't react, making th others realise. 

"His glasses things. Doesn't he usually wear those?" Berry asks, remembering when he was first introduced. Delta mutters to himself, making twisted smirk. Veemy nods as saber keeps a eye on twisteds behaviour. Dark and saber stand up, before twisted snickers. 

"What? You think I'm the problem? Because it's obvious your cautious. Here the thing people, he's not the most dangerous." She says, knowing the others are aware. "Just because he's lashed out more, he's more confused than anything. If he was serious, we'd all be dead. Well. Most of us. Is it that right karma?" Twisted looks over, making delta look at her direction in fear. 

"Only the tratior could make him so scared." Saber buts in, taking a step forward, as she looks at galaxy, who nods. "We've seen how the tratior acts around them, and yet they only seem to be mainly scared of you. All of them, almost as they are being ordered." Saber adds. Meanwhile twisted doesn't move, and laughs. She grabs her face, and grabs her eye, taking out the contacts. Saber and the rest don't move, as delta stays shocked. 

"Well. What do you say now Saber?" Twisted grins, her eyes shining as they remain cyan. "You really did get on my nerves the most. Always one step ahead. But, I already knew that." She adds, rubbing her neck, before the number 002 is there, making dark lash out, whilst saber doesn't remain shocked. 

Moving swiftly, twisted sends the wolves into dark, whilst delta stands there, unable to move. "I wasn't really surprised it was you. It would make sense after allof this." Saber spits back, whilst dark looks over, and stops, knowing she isn't the strongest. "Always somehow just there whilst it all happens, somehow coming back after you died twice." Saber adds, almost calm, whilst she makes sure the rest don't attack. 

"Ah! That's where your wrong. You see." Twisted says, before shifting into saber, looking exactly the same. "I could be you." She starts, before changing to sal. "I can be anyone." She adds, before changing back to herself. "You see, I wasn't ever alive." Twisted replies, "delta is scared of me because I'm more powerful." She adds, slamming her hand into his stomach, sending him through the doors and sending him to the swamplands. The rest pause, as she flexes her hand, knowing their strongest are gone. "You really think I'd survive this? No. So I died. I was the first dead. What you saw was my clones. I refused to be a apart of that disgusting fusion, but." She pauses, knowing they are all worried. "I don't want to kill anyone. I'm a neutral player. Im not on any sides, just watching y'know?" She finshes, whilst the remain quiet. 

"Then why the numbers?" Galaxy asks, making twisted smirk and close her eyes, stretching out and actually being as tall as galaxy. "Because the killers have the highest numbers." She repiles, remembering the others. 

"That? Oh, I'm still 016, that was a little bit of fun y'know, make saber think she was right, just as those contacts didn't exist, I generally am hetrochromatic." Twisted repiles, stepping outside, before admiring the air, and looking back. "You can try and fight me. You'll die in the end." She warns, before her hand and tearing off the fake skin, showing the robotic replacement, as the wolves stand at the entrance. "Oh and your not moving. Your staying there, traitors orders Y'know?" She says, walking away. Dark yells, and steps forwards, only getting warned by the wolves. 

"She can see through their eyes." Saber grabs dark, as she looks at them both, unsure if she should hate or stay with twisteds trust. "She isn't on any sides, it's obviously a deal based ruling with her." Saber adds, looking at veemy who nods, keeping a listen out for any danger. She stops almost straight away, fear written over her face. saber looks over and pauses. "What is it?" Saber asks, making veemy look over at her with fear.

"All I can hear, is screaming. As if it sounds like ours." She mutters, as bodies all look at them, inside the unit, nothing but human shaped bodies. The group all hesitate. "They keep saying, next phase. Survival of the fittest." Veemy adds, before the doors slam shut, followed by the bodies running away.

.......

Delta gets up, and looks around, realising What they've done. "Sent out the past killers." Delta mutters, as two bodies stand in front of him, morphing into what he knows is the past killers. Bolting up, they watch his fear. "How are you even alive?" He whispers, as they stand there. 

"Because karma, we survived. Now it's your turn." They snicker, before the ground shoots up, making delta jump down and fall into the water. Using his strength he jumps out on the other side, still blinded from the light. He summons his Dragon and jumps onto it's back, the other killers just watch, knowing he's one of the most powerful. "He's not what we're after is he?" One asks, as the other shakes their head. 

"No, we want 001. Sakura." They say, dismissing the illusion, as the glance over at the storage units. "You think we've scared them enough?" They ask, whilst the other snickers. 

"Nah, let's go get our daughter back? Teach her we never died." They say, as the other nods, walking towards the units. Knowing delta isn't stupid. 

.....

"Wait are you actually serious!?" The tratior yells, as alpha nods, pointing to the cameras. "They died! How are they here!?" The tratior adds, anxiety kicking in, making the tratior stand back and almost fall over. Alpha glances in worry, as they remain shocked. "We can't kill them. If sakura couldn't how can we?" The mutter, looking at their 000 on their necks. "She came from a bloodline that literally slaughtered millions!" They add, as alpha leans down. 

"After she killed them, their bodies weren't found. I remember seeing two bodies on a surgery, it was off limits but I brushed it off." Alpha mumbles, as he tries to not blame himself. "I just thought they died like we all did." Alpha adds, as the traitor gets back up, and pauses. 

"For once we need to actually do something. They will die otherwise." The tratior warns, shaking slightly. Alpha pauses, never seeing the tratior in this kind of fear. So he tackle hugs them, making them jolt. " They are still my friends." They add. Alpha sighs, aware, as the tratior grabs their head, still regretting everything. 

"They'll get out, one way or another." Alpha whispers, as the traitor looks at the cameras, watching sal and omega, completely oblivious to what they are stuck in.