part 16

"You fucking failed again! Are you serious!" The traitor yells, slamming dragons face into the wall, breaking his skull with ease. Delta flinches as alpha watches, clenching his fists together, as the remains of the saber clone are smeared against the walls.

The traitor sighs, and rubs there temples in a effort to calm down, as Dragon falls down, and let's his face sort itself out, as alpha smirks and finds this as a great chance.

"Yknow boss, it is my turn to have some fun. Keeping our little back up plan is hard when she wants to just see daylight again." Alpha sneers, as he watches the traitor look at him, the scar across their face from tigers attack still showing. 

Delta stays quiet, as the traitor thinks, sitting down and playing with their mask, which needs fixing. They grumble quietly, before remembering something, grabbing delta by his coat and shoving him against the wall, pressing their hand into his ribs, breaking them, as he winces in pain, as the traitor grabs his viles of blood and spots the empty one, sending their anger through the roof. 

"Why did you use one on saber!" The traitor screams, punching his face in, as he takes it and says nothing, making alpha snicker and walk closer. 

"Because he's a loose cannon boss, he'll get emotions to them all, remember his flawed. Besides," alpha walks over to delta and grabs his face, before spitting on it and walking away, with a key dangling around his neck. "He's just our first asset, you know our second." He adds, as the traitor let's go of delta, who just curls up and sits there, knowing he shouldn't say anything. "Besides, your mentality is gonna go sideways if you don't fix that." He warns, pressing his hand against the traitors face.

"I'm fine, I need to keep up the look that I can't regen, fucking Oscar already cut my hand off." The traitor explains, as alpha nods and opens the door, as the traitor looks at a box, sealed by many chains. "She's still in a coma right?" They ask as alpha nods.

"She's hasn't woke since the beginning." He repiles making the traitor nod, and grab their equipment, selecting the hacking of the announcements. 

"Move out alpha, let them see you as I shuffle the announcements." The traitor says, as alpha nods and steps outside, just by the security room.

......

"What how are both of you alive!?" Galaxy yells, as saber gets up, weak at first, but with the help of berry and veemy, she stands up straight, trying to get used to walking again. Sal says nothing, as she keeps a hand on her bleeding eyesocket, as Venom keeps dark up. "I mean I understand sal can live with one eye but saber?" She adds, hefting iris slightly as she slips off her back for a moment. 

"That shit can wait, it's night, we need to get rest and figure shit out later." Sal grumbles, still annoyed, as she tries to keep the blood away from her mask and burns. Veemy gestures to a turned over unit, as berry remembers it from earlier.

Everyone hesitates, but goes in anyways, finding the place barren, and rusted, making some sigh and grumble in disgust. "I guess we're now staying as a group or?" Berry asks, as Venom sets dark down, followed by saber getting next to her. Sal gestures galaxy to move to  where saber and dark are. Galaxy nods and rests iris down, before sitting next to her. Dark and saber fall asleep straight away, as Venom shuts the door slightly. 

Veemy makes sure astro is ok, before glancing around, her eyesight more advance then the rest, as Venom wanders over to the sleeping group and sit next to dark, as they all fall asleep. 

"So now what?" Berry asks, as sal and veemy glance over, sal refusing to sleep as well as veemy. Berry shrugs and sits down next to venom, as she falls asleep as well, as sal sighs and looks away.

" Apologizes for choking you again, but that's besides the point." Sal says, looking at veemy who looks back, as sal looks more at the kitten. "How are you still alive, and who did you see as the traitor." Sal adds, not wasting time, as veemy steps back, trying to stay calm, although sals anger is easy to pick up on.

"I-I I don't know. The cat and snake just looked at each other. I thought I saw you as the traitor." Veemy says, as sal says nothing, showing no emotions whatsoever. "Saber saw only as well as twisted." She adds as the names make sal Pause, looking at saber for a second.

"Saber isn't the traitor, neither are you. We can't 100% say the rest. Twisted and Oscar are missing, most probably dead. Well, twisted kinda had it coming. Anyways, that cat whined then the snake and delta came. That's what I'm more curious about." Sal says, looking back at astro, who watches her with black soulless eyes, as veemy remins firm and says nothing. "If anyone should look after that cat, it's you. They all seem to have a liking for your existence. It's confusing." Sal mumbles, slamming her free hand against the wall, making a few shuffle around in their sleep.

"The traitor is a sly little bitch. But has soft spots, like delta. We can use it to our advantage if you agree to work with me here." Sal offers, turning to face veemy and look over her. Veemys anxiety kicks in slightly as she steps back, making sal hesitate. "You think I'm the traitor go ahead, I don't trust myself, but, sabers gonna die, so is berry and dark if nobody makes a move. Sometimes we need to hide shit so it works out in the end." Sal says as veemy hesitates, looking back at the group.

"How would it help?" Veemy asks, looking back, both of them anxious, as sal steps back and crosses her arms, showing the ugly scar across her closed eyelid, as it stops bleeding. 

"Because we will split up and watch them. Keep feedback and figure out the plans. I'm most definitely wanted to be killed, alongside saber, so we split. They seem nicer to you and galaxy so it'll balance." Sal explains, making sure nobody is hearing this, as veemy stays still. "Its simple. We work together without them knowing." Sal says, handing her cleaner hand to veemy who looks at it and pauses. "This is for the sake of our friends, nothing more." She says as veemy looks back at the group, some shuffling around, others dead still. 

Pausing, veemy takes her hand and shakes it, as sal nods and sits down by the wall behind her. "Now sleep idoit, we still need too figure shit out." Sal says, drifting into sleep as veemy follows.

"How cute, trying to make plans that will break instantly" alpha says, sitting next to veemy, as he remains invisible, smirking at astro. "You'll be mine again cat, and then the traitor will see me as their second in command, not my inferior brother." Alpha laughs, as he sits and watches the rest sleep.