part 64

Twisted grumbles, spotting how everything became quiet. Saber looks over, picking up on the concern, as sal looks away, staying as far away from delta as possible. "Knowing them all, something has finished." Twisted says, keeping alpha on her lap, as he remains unconscious. Kioshi stands up, and takes a few steps towards the area, before sighing, and pausing in shock. He looks back at the group and makes them pause, his pain and fear wrtiien over his face. 

"Come with me, now." He stutters, making the snake come over, as he goes and sits on it. "Their both dying, now's not the fucking time!" He yells, making the rest look at each OTHER and clamber onto the snake. He tries to calm down, before sending the snake over, in almost lighting fast speed. The others almost fall off, as delta keeps them down. Saber and sal jump off first, as kioshi pats the snake as a thanks, and runs over to the bodies, stopping in his tracks, as saber and sal walk over. Delta and twisted stay behind, as delta knows he's not allowed near them as of right now. 

"What the fuck." Sal says, spotting the aftermath, not suprised by how much carnage has happened, saber looks around, before looking at hikari and omega. Hikari groans in pain, as she sits up, her body covered in blood, as she weakly looks at the group. Sal leans down, and checks omegas pulse, finding it weak. Kioshi says nothing, before grabbing hikari, and hugging her tightly, his tears making saber look at him, in shock, almost forgetting he's not as  insane as the others. 

"Damn, I'm stable dad, calm down." Hikari coughs, knowing she's dealt with worse. Sal looks over, and almost hates kioshi, for not checking on omegas state. Delta mutters to himself, and forcing himself not to go over, and help, even though he wants to. Hikari pushes kioshi away, before looking at omega, who's lethal wounds aren't healing, the massive explosion from katsumi, caused major burns, whilst her torso is bleeding heavily. Sal sighs, trying to stay calm. Saber mutters to herself as kioshi stands up, looking away from omega. 

"She deserved it." Kioshi says, as sal and hikari look at him in a disgusted shock. He crosses his arms, and sighs. "Its the truth, she's a murderer, and in essence, acted like katsumi." He adds, hiding his pain in the tone. Hikari stands up, and looks at him in pained shock, as sal gets stopped by saber. 

"Why!? She's our family. Of all people, you should understand why she acts like this!?" Hikari yells, as he looks at the ground, purposely ignoring omegas body. "She did this because she was scared! Are you really still stuck back then? She's not like katsumi. Otherwise all of us would be dead." Hikari says, her voice breaking at the end, making kioshi look over, and suddenly getting a punch in the throat, as sal gets held back by delta and twisted. Saber sighs, knowing this is a not their problem. 

Kioshi takes the hit, knowing someone was bound to do it. "No, I'm not stuck in the past. She is a living replica of katsumi. You can't change my mind, she's killed thousands of innocent people, loves using her seduction to kill people, she's a threat, there's a reason why she was locked up and chained up." He explains, as sal tries to get out of deltas grasp, and failing. Saber listens carefully as twisted keeps a eye on alphas state. Hikari grabs her mask as her jaw drops in shock. "You agreed to stay in that room. Because you was worried about sakura. In doing do, she remained in pain, thinking she lost her sister, for years." He adds, looking at hikari, knowing she does everything for a reason. "You don't feel anything anymore because of it." He adds. 

"I don't feel anything because I never learned how to express, stuck in the confines of a room, on my giving orders, it broke me mentally. I stayed a classified killer so she didn't become protective. She needed a fresh start, and in doing so, she needed a partner. I have my reasons for what I do. I did it so she can move on." Hikari says, grabbing her scythe, in pain before looking back at the rest. "You could have prevented what happened, but you was too far gone in katsumis grasp." Hikari adds, making the scythe become small, and using the chains to wear it as a necklace. She leans down, and picks omega up, before looking at kioshi, who's face remains in pain. She keeps her emotionless stare, whilst sal pauses, and saber takes a step back. 

"I was the only one who has kept her alive for all 28 years she's been here. Otherwise the others would have eaten her alive." Twisted spits, as she steps forwards, looking at hikari and kioshi with hate. "You say your family, and all that bullshit, yet you left her when she was taken. Hikari was too much of a pussy to leave the room, and you decided to stay with that bitch." She adds, throwing the pendant to hikari. She grasp it and pauses, remembering when she gave it over. "After I did all I could, sal stepped in, she helped her when she was in pain, ever since she escaped." Twisted adds, making Hikari Look at Sal. 

"Sal did everything for a reason, but, at the end of the day, if she really didn't feel safe, she'd have left." Saber puts in, making sal look at everyone, wanting to say something, but unable to say something. "Omega wouldn't have ever grown up, and moved on." Saber adds, knowing with the way omega used to explain what happened, it obvious she won't ever get out of the grief. Twisted sighs, and looks around, spotting that it's getting dark. 

"We should make a move." She mutters, making the rest hesitate and agree, all walking back to the units, hikari holding omega, and twisted grabbing alpha. Saber stays with sal, as delta stays with kioshi. 

A few minutes pass, as they stay outside of the unit, all knowing that they all aren't as trusted as before. Twisted takes the first step, and opens the unit, walking in, and ignoring the rest, looking at the group. Delta shakes and steps in, looking at veemy and berry, with nothing but guilt. Dark looks at the group, as hikari lays omega down, letting sal lean next to her, in worry. Hikari winces in pain, before falling against the unit, knowing she can't use her abiltes for at least three days. Kioshi stands, and closes the doors, spotting the illusion, making the place be bigger. "Just all get sleep, well have to speak about what happened tomorrow." He says, sitting down, cross legged. The others remain nervous, as delta looks away and takes a part where nobody is. Berry and veemy look at him, feeling sorry. 

Saber looks at everyone, and then hikari, she walks over, and leans down, healing the smaller injuries, unable to heal anything else. "Stop whining, it's gonna hurt." Saber says, as hikari winces every so often. Saber laughs as she looks at her with confusion. "You complain more than sal when she gets dirty." Saber says, as sal looks over and flips her off. Hikari sighs, and leans against th wall. 

"Why should we sleep when your here?" Dark asks, making twisted rest alpha down, and grab dark, slamming her against the wall. She grits her teeth, looking back at twisted, as the rest sigh. 

"Because, he's the second most powerful here on our side. He's saying he won't kill us ten times over, and actually let you understand what's happening." Twisted says, dropping dark down, before walking back to alpha, making sure he's comfortable. Dark sighs, and gets up, moving to her spot, as the rest decide not to make a problem, anxiously going to sleep whilst a few stay awake. 

"Sal, sleep already." Saber says, spotting her sitting next to omega. "She's fine, the others would say something otherwise." Adds, spotting hikari has fallen asleep, in a uncomfortable position. Kioshi looks over and walks to her, setting a blanket over hikari. 

"Don't move her. She's a major insomniac, she hasn't slept in 20 years. Be glad she's comfortable around the group." He says, looking at saber. "Don't get any ideas, she's not for the taking. She hates relationships therefore doesn't have any romantic intrest." He adds, making saber chuckle and sit back. 

"The audacity, I don't see anyone like that, plus she's like 31." Saber repiles, making sal roll her eyes, carefully making omegas area comfortable, watching her sleep with a slight fear. Twisted grumbles and gets comfortable, before blacking out, not spotting alpha grabbing her arm and staying there. 

Kioshi pauses, and watches saber, as she looks back, trying not to laugh or smile. "I mean it, if anyone dares try, I'll kill them myself. I allowed sakura with that sal, because she is comfortable and safe. Hikari can't express herself. So I'll make a deal." Kioshi suggests making saber hesitate. "If you can help her with emotions, I'll let you stay next to her. You know I'm more protective over hikari." He says, making saber crack her knuckles and smile. 

"Honey, that's my job, I'm here to crack jokes, and make people use emotions." Saber says. Kioshi tuts, and walks away, before settling down, watching the doors. Saber shrugs, and out of boredom, she falls asleep. 

Sal and delta watch each other, delta being more scared and sal being nervous. Sighing, sal looks away, guessing he's just scared right now. Delta huddled up in himself, and stays quiet. Sal sighs, and refuses to sleep, watching kioshi as he doesn't look back. 

"Keep watching me and omega will die." Kioshi warns.