part 19

"what the fuck." Saber says, jolting up as veemy stands up and hesitates, as she turns around and finds nobody there. Astro whines slightly, catching sabers attention as she looks back at veemy and the cat, slowly taking out a knife she had taken from twisteds body earlier. "Where did it come from?" Saber asks, as she walks carefully to veemy, grabbing her shoulder and walking past. Veemy nods and steps back. 

"You can't see me saber. Don't even try to hit me." Alpha says, as saber pauses, annoyed, gripping the knife as she feels a hand grab her shoulder and grip it tightly, as it cuts through her skin, making saber grit her teeth and wildly swing at the air. 

Shockingly she makes contact with something, as alpha suddenly jolts back and and losing his camo, making him grumble in pain, as he grabs saber and throws her off the path, making her slam her back into the ground, snapping her back as alpha grabs veemy and jumps down, keeping veemy alive. "Move and she's dead." Alpha warns.

Saber laughs, and gets up, wiping her clothing down, as she snaps her back into place, getting her wounds sorted quicker than what alpha wanted, making him faulter slightly. "He didn't give you the regen right!?" Alpha yells, tossing veemy down, and shifting his body around to cover his body in a black armour like substance, making him laugh and run to saber. 

Saber closes her eyes and listens, as alpha thrusts his hand into the air, before slamming his fist into her face, breaking her jaw. Saber goes flying as veemy gets up and checks on astro, who isn't there, making alpha laugh, and turn around, his sliver eyes watching veemys look of confidence drop and take fear over instead. 

Saber spits out a few teeth, as she gets back up, underestimating his strength. Looking over she spots alpha grabbing veemy in the air, and throwing her aside. something makes saber snap, as she lunges at alpha, grabbing his armoured face and using her body weight to twist it and throw him off balance, as she stops her own fall by pivoting her legs and throwing alpha down, as she doesn't hesitate and rush over to veemy, who lingers on blacking out.  

"Seriously your all the fucking same!" Alpha screams, throwing his arm behind him before launching what saber sees as black spines from his hands, making her immediately blanket her and takes the attack, her teeth gritted as she looks at veemy who drifts into fainting, a headwound making her cover her face in blood, as sabers blood boils from anger. 

"I said I'll kill any who kill my friends." Saber mumbles, as alpha runs over, clenching his fist into a punch. Saber says nothing and moves more swifter than he thought, leaning down and side kicking his legs, making him stumble and fall, as saber grabs underneath one of the plates, and throws him more than she expected, as he breaks through a unit like paper. 

Glancing back at veemy, she realises astro isn't there, and looks back at alpha, who looks at her, before holding astro by the neck, whining in pain. Saber controls her breathing, knowing that even though she can take it, her energy never changed. So she waits as alpha gets up and stalks to them both, holding astro, as he aims one of the spikes at his head, as astro sneezes in a effort to break free, but doesn't even affect alpha.

"Master would love her test back." He growls, as saber says nothing, bracing herself for a move. "Your all fine subjects. Shame Delta had given you the regen. Well, we'll think of something for the rest." He adds, grabbing the cat and sealing it in a shell of sorts, dropping it down, as he laughs and runs back to saber.

He throws another punch at sabers face, but she reads it and catches it, getting pushed back at his sheer strength, making sure veemy is safe. She stops herself at a unit, and looks at alpha with fury, the knife in her teeth as she uses both hands to stop him. He doesn't hold back, and tries to get closer, before saber thinks ahead and loses her grip, backwards running up the unit and letting go, making him stumble into the unit, as she flips over.