part 101

"So what did you want us to do? Without being cryptic." Delta spits, crossing his arms in hate wanting to track twisted down. Alpha pauses, looking at the state of the group he is stuck with. Kasumi stands just behind berry and Sal, making them both as uncomfortable as eachother. Alpha steps back, before leaning down, making small grooves in the ground underneath them before glancing back at the group, watching them with a hidden intent.

"its simple. we use what she had used against the group at the beginning of this shitshow. look at how she acted towards the more dangerous situations." alpha explains. standing up and brushing himself down. the rest of the group remian still confused but nobody says a word. "god are you that dumb? we cant just jump her whenever, unlike the rest of mygroup she is aways more alert than you think, take hikaris actions for fuck sake." alpha groans, rubbing his head in the little paitence he has left.

"well, i trained hikari, so i would know her in priority is always a sight on the surroundings. but dear old twisted doesnt have that ablitiy does she now?" katusmi grins back, looking at alpha with mockery. delta pushes his hood around, glancing away as he tries to think of anything that maybe similar. berry waves her hand around sudddenly catching the rest off guard for a second.

"the wolves, twisted is always being edgy keeps them around." berry points out, as alpha pauses, glancing away for a moment. he catches sals attetion for a second, making her step forwards, glancing at delta before watching alpha.

"you already know this pissbaby. aren't you always up her ass anyways?" sal mutters, before glancing around again. delta and katsumi step away, whilst berry remains confused by their sudden actions. alpha glances back at sal, but doesnt hold any sort of reaction to the comment whatsoever.

"yeah i might be, but your forggeting one thing that always happens with sakura and twisted, when you threaten people they care about. i'd watch your words sal." alpha warns, scatching his jaw as a taunt to her, as sal doesnt even waver a reaction, but knows its serious, so doesnt say anything else.

"we should make a move, not only is twisted after us now, but so is hikari and sakura." delta suggests. "we need rest as well. are the vent systems safe still?" he asks getting a pause but small nod from katsumi, before she brushes away a small pile of debri and shows a vent opening.

"if we go off of hikaris actions for now, neither should attack us during our rest, but i cant say the same for sakura, shes always been unpredictable." katsumi warns, pulling the door open as the rest take the warning and clamber down into the vents.

........

"are you ever going to sit the fuck still?" twisted snaps, grabbing rin against and pushing him to a unit, making him step back as the wolves walk just in front of her, keeping a small distance between the two. rin sits down, trying to not annoy her in the slightest. "i wonder what dear old sakura is doing, still has that jacket doesn't she, probbaly wearing it like the idiot she is." twisted smirks.

"why did you kidnap me? you know they would just track you down and take me." rin mutters, looking away from the wolves before grabbing his legs and hiding his face, making twisted turn around and watch him with a mixture of disgust and confusion.

"i know. i trained delta and alpha, and well, its common place at this point for them to do it. thats why alpha is there." she repiles, making rin glance at her with shock. "thats why we are hiding as sakura does the matter for us." she adds, sitting down, as the white wolf walks to rin, with a more softer approach. "i cant be asked to fight anymore. so i might as well let the rest do it." twisted sighs, leaning against the black wolf, as the white one sits next to rin, making him shuffle aback in fear before spotting it not even act.

"so why did you take me? and acted like you lost all emotions?" rin asks, getting more curious by the second, as the white wolf lays down besides him. twisted shrugs, and just remains looking down, flicking a small pebble across the unit.

"you ask to many questions kid, just lay on the wolf, im not answering anything else." twisted replies, as rin looks at the wolf with uncertainty. he places his hand against the side of it, getting

no threat whatsoever, as he clambers to it and lays down. twisted snickers, watching rin as he gets comfortable, as the wolf curls around him, whilst twisted looks at the unit door and sighs, watching it open as sakura walks in, just confirming twisteds assumption of her wearing the jacket.

"so where are they then?" sakura asks, with no emotion, leaning against the unit door not even spotting rins body in the wolfs grasp. "more to the question why are you alone? being that stupid lone wolf shit again?" sakura mocks, as twisted shrugs, grinning as she makes sakura slightly anxious by the behaviour.

"i prefer to be alone dickhead, remember?" twisted replies, showing sakura has no use of even being here. sakura takes the subtle hit and leaves. not even bothering with a reaction, walking away as she makes sure nobody is following her. climbing up onto the top of a unit, sakura stands there, finding a much better view than normal, and seeing alpha walking up to her, with no fear.

"so you are backstabbing everyone then i see? never thought you could be the cunning one scientist." sakura chuckles, as alpha doesn't react.

"im not. i came her to make a deal with you. i know what can help you come back to common fucking sense, i just need time, something i don't have if the two sisters keep chasing my ass like a lost dog. its a simple deal, i give you katsumi, and you leave the rest of us alone until i did my plan." alpha says, having to crane his neck to watch sakuras reaction.

she merely stands there, not even moving. alpha hides his rising fear knowing she would use it against him. however sakura leans down, and pushes alpha aback, making him almost fall off of the unit. "you know im a woman of my word, so i won't accept the deal, now run along little man, before i make sure you cant walk again." sakura replies, making alpha admit defeat and walk away. sakura just sits down and waits.