part 27

"Well, Sal's gone missing for say what. Half a hour now?" Twisted says, catching the others attention as she looks over, playing with her mask as the rest looks at eachother, some with concern. Saber doesn't respond, as she wanders outside for a moment, looking around, finding no sign of life, as she kicks a metallic box, making her curse in pain, as she leans down and finds the same box sal had seen earlier. She flips it over, and looks at the name etched into it. "Well, looks like veemy has a little gift." Saber mutters, as she tries to pick it up, but finds it way to heavy. "Fucking hell, what is this?" Saber adds, as she hastily runs back inside, finding the group starting to get ready to sleep, as the lights start to go down, making it darker. She glances around, and finds a few people awake still. "Hey, anyone got any way of picking something up? It weighs more than half you lots fucking edgyness." Saber gestures behind her, as nobody moves, mainly exhausted, making her hesitate. 

"Fine, I'll fucking do it." Twisted sarcastically retorts, as she gets up and walks outside, accidentally pushing past saber who blinks in frustration, as dark watches twisted leave. The others say nothing, as galaxy and iris awkwardly huddle up together to stay warm, alongside venom and berry, as they all share a blanket, as the wolf pup lays next to berry, already asleep. Saber glances over to veemy, who looks back, her face void of emotion, making saber question slightly. 

"Got it." Twisted says, dropping it down in front of veemy, making her jolt at the sheer weight, as it bends the metal like paper. Saber grumbles slightly, as twisted looks at her back, seemingly annoyed, as veemy leans over and carefully opens it, letting astro paw at its contents. "It's a replacement arm dumbass." Twisted says, as veemy picks it up and places it next to her shoulder, where all that remains is a stub. Saber and dark watch in almost amazement as it connects to veemys shoulder like it's nothing, as she tests it out.

"It doesn't even feel fake." Veemy says, as twisted looks away, displeased at the arm, as saber ignores it. "Who gave it?" Veemy adds, as saber shrugs and looks at the doorway. 

"I don't know, it was just there." Saber replies, her words drifting away as she remains focused in something else, as she goes and grab the door, spotting something by a pathway, leading to the scrapyard. She narrows her sight, before she spots features that makes her slam the door shut, as she breathes heavily as if she ran a marathon. 

The ones who remain awake look at her sudden change, as she grabs her chest, feeling the fear crawl up her spine, as she looks at the group.  "What? Was something out there?" Dark asks, her alertness spiking as twisted looks at saber with intrigue and distrust. Saber looks around as she smiles weakly, walking back in.

"It's nothing, there was a puddle and I saw my face." She jokes back, her voice cracking slightly as she tries to control herself, making dark and veemy hesitate, knowing she's lying, meanwhile twisted doesn't look away, as saber looks back, realising what she's thinking. "Anyway! You all better go to sleep, or I'm slapping you all with a fish." Saber exclaims as she briskly walks over to the pile of blankets and covers herself without hesitation, not letting any of them spot her fear. 

Dark sighs, and decides to not press Futher, getting comfortable herself, as veemy follows suit, leaving twisted to watch sabers shaking body, almost grinning underneath her mask. "Twisted go to fucking bed you creep." Dark says, making twisted snap out of it and anxiously rubs her neck, as she smiles and covers herself into the blankets. 

A few minutes pass, as everyone gets into a deep enough sleep, as saber grumbles words and iris uncomfortably tries to escape her blankets as she has to share. Astro lays on veemys head, as she lays, meanwhile dark and twisted don't move a muscle. 

"Fucking finally." Someone says, as they get up and crack their back, almost unhealthily, as they stand up and look over at everyone. They ignite their hand with a bright white-blue flame, as they hover over sabers body, who remains cocooned from fear. The person doesn't say a word, as they smile and lean down. Hovering the flames over her face, as they look at her tattoo number.