part 63

"So care to explain why I'm always targeted!?" Sal yells as she gives up in delta's grip, as she's being held like a sack, underneath his arm. Delta says nothing. As she walks quietly back to katsumi and kioshi are, who looks over, making delta breath in and brace himself. Sal looks over as well, her fear slightly taking over as katsumi walks over, grabbing her hair and smiling. Nobody says a word, as kioshi looks away, sitting down knowing not to intervene with katsumi. Delta stays quiet and still, knowing this isn't safe for anyone. 

"They'll arrive eventually. And the reason your always kidnapped, is because your the easiest to get." Katsumi adds, before grabbing omega from nowhere, and crushing her neck. Sal and delta jolt, not even knowing how omega is here. Katsumi grins, and keeps her stuck, knowing to how to kill her. Delta takes a step back, dropping sal in fear, as omega rips her own head off and slams katsumi down. Kioshi sighs, as he grabs sal and keeps her back, blocking the massive explosion from katsumi, who sends omega flying across the warehouse. She puts her mask on, and grabs her katana, before leaping up, going to omega. 

Delta looks around, and remains quiet, his body language saying he's confused and scared. "Stay calm, both of you." Kioshi says, in a calm tone, making them both glance over, taken in suprised by his calm behaviour. "I don't want to be here just as much as you guys. Trust the others, they aren't that weak." He adds, placing sal down, knowing she is probably going to attack katsumi. "Sakura is strong, katsumi is stronger. But, hikari is the strongest. Make sure your friends stay safe." Kioshi adds, sitting down, and making a small fire, before gesturing the others to sit down. "There's no point, leave them to it." He warns, making delta sigh and sit down. 

Sal pauses, before looking away. "I'm guessing your all chill and that, but that doesn't mean shit." She says, whilst kioshi smiles and understands why she's so concerned. So instead, he stays quiet, grabbing a small piece of meat, setting onto the fire, delta looks at in unsure, as kioshi pats his back, making him look over, sal stays still, knowing he's got a point, but at the same time, stays quiet. 

"Don't worry karma, it's not red meat, it's the fish from the lake." He says, letting delta nod, and get comfortable. They both ignore the massive explosion by the tree stumps environment, as sal jolts, thinking it's stupid to leave people like this in such a small place. Kioshi stands up, and gently stands over sal, smiling as she looks back, in disgust. "Sal, I don't hurt people unless I'm threatened, you pose no threat to me as of now." He says, trying to calm her down. Sal hesitates, and sighs, guessing he's the only one who's actually sane at this  point. 

......

"Damn! What's that Anime fight!?" Saber says, hiding her eyes as the explosion gets set off. Hikari looks over, tossing the scythe over her shoulder, before looking at the group. They all step out, hearing the explosion, but so used to it, they seem almost bored. "Oh hey!" Saber yells, waving as they all stay silent. 

Hikari grabs sabers shoulder, and shaking her head. "They can't see us. Kasumi has spilt us up. You can only be seen by twisted, alpha and me." Hikari says, making saber shrug and step back, watching the group as they talk to each other, making them see that they can't even hear what's happening. "So obviously she's not holding back." Hikari mutters, almost frustrated. Saber says quiet, watching the group, before twisted and alpha walk into the scene, only showing that alpha is basically dragging twisted, extremely wounded. Hikari walks over, and grabs them both, laying both down, as saber wishes she could say something to the group. 

"What happened?" Saber mutters, as twisted grumbles and lays on her side, showing a massive acid burn going down her face and body. Alpha stays on his back, struggling to breathe, making Hikari grip the scythe harder. Saber glances over, and remain worried. Hikari says nothing, ignoring the loud noises going throughout the warehouse.