part 95

Hikari pauses, as she looks around, grumbling as she remains trying to find rin and the others. She keeps delta away as he just gives in, letting her us this body as a upgrade. She drops the scythe down, as the snow starts to still, fading away. Alpha rushes over, out of breath as she turns around, looking at his exhaustion. "So, what did you see?" She asks, as alpha starts to catch his breath. 

"The remaining ones, they had a fight, berry woke up as twisted broke away." He explains, making Hikari pause, crossing her arms as she snaps her fingers making sakura walk over, whilst alpha steps back in nothing but fear. Sakura grins as hikari turns around, watching as sakura glances over. Alpha walks away, knowing he's wanted elsewhere. 

"Sal and berry have rin, their in the old killer area, go locate them, don't kill." Hikari says, making sakura nod, walking away as hikari glances back around, before hearing footsteps. She snaps her gaze towards it, as twisted walks over, making Hikari grab her scythe and brace herself. Twisted grins, as she carries on walking over. Sakura keeps walking away, as hikari stays hesitant, unsure of why she's making a approach. 

"That's one way of greeting me." Twisted says, pushing the scythe away as hikari aims it against her head, cautious. "I wanted to see how you are that's all." Twisted says, looking at her whilst hikari pauses, still knowing something is up. " Come on, you really think I'd try to manipulate you? I'm aware your not as stupid as the others." She explains. Hikari still keeps her guard up, before taking a step back, lowering the scythe. Twisted looks away and smirks, before gesturing around the place. "You have quite the reputation now, it's making me wonder. What will happen if katsumi gets back?" She asks, making Hikari stop in her tracks. 

"She's no concern to me, we both know if that was the case I can kill her." Hikari repiles, watching the way she answers, knowing twisted would never walk here without a reason. Twisted nods, and pushing her chin against her hand in a moment of thought, before glancing at hikari. 

"Then why have you taken over karmas body?" Twisted asks, as hikari stays quiet, unsure of the reason how she knows. "He isn't the most powerful, that's you, he has the least amount of abilities, and yet, you took his." Twisted says, whilst hikari still remains quiet. "Is it because of Rin? He is the father after all. And well, if it was based on power, I'd personally choose sakura, because we both know you lack strengh." Twisted adds, making Hikari grit her teeth and ram the scythes handle against twisteds face, knocking her over. She takes the impact. Beofew getting up and glancing back. 

"He still has strength. So where are you getting at?" Hikari asks, not liking the interrogations. Hikari mutters underneath her breath before a group of the others walk towards her, making twisted grin at her fear. "Because you are aware this is a death sentence." Hikari adds, whilst one of them steps forwards, rushing to twisted. She nods in agreement, before snapping the persons head off and looking at it. Whilst hikari pauses. "Hidden abilities?" She blurts, as twisted tosses the head away. 

"No. I don't have anymore than what you know, I just use knowledge to make out im more powerful than I am. Mind games always work." Twisted says, pointing against her head, whilst hikari pauses again, knowing this isn't right. "If you play with someones mind, you'll always win, no matter how strong you actually are." She says, before taking the illusion down, as the person actually remains stuck in spikes. Hikari blinks in shock as twisted steps back. 

"This is why I don't trust leaders." Hikari says, thrusting her scythe to the side, making twisted glance over her shoulder, as hikari remains standing there. "You always use nothing but mind tricks, making people think your strong." Hikari yells, as she runs over, making twisted snicker and dodge it, whilst hikari slides back around, and looking at her.