part 40

"You look like shit, who threw you outside?" Saber asks, waking up alongside the others. Galaxy says nothing, as sal grumbles slightly. "What? It's a vaild question!" Saber says, trying to justify the comment. Twisted rolls her eyes as berry and veemy look over and hesitate. Venom stays asleep as iris sits there, watching dark with other intentions.

"We got a little caught out in the rain that's all. Heard something so we went to check." Galaxy repiles, knowing it's for the better that they don't know. The rest of the group pause, not really trusting what galaxy says, but go with it nevertheless. "But asides from that did anyone sleep well!" Galaxy declares, as the others calm down slightly. 

"If you don't count the constant shockwaves against the unit for apparently no reason, yes." Twisted grumbles, laying back down, as galaxy hesitates and says nothing as a response. The others also ignore, making twisted grumble slightly, catching veemys attention. 

"I guess I had a good sleep." Dark repiles, shrugging, unsure of what to say, as the rest also pause in response. Galaxy sighs, aware of the dilemma, so drops the subject almost immediately. 

"Anyways, by the sound of it, the rain is still here, so I guess we're stuck in hear for a while?" Galaxy says, questioning it herself. Venom places their hand against the walls, hearing the rain still falling. "Maybe we could get some answers from omega." Galaxy says, turning around making omega hesitate, remembering yesterday. Sal stays quiet, as the others glance over, still curious as into why omega and galaxy are also drenched still. 

"I guess it was gonna happen either way." Omega mutters, seeming way more down than usual, catching the others attention, before galaxy opens  her notepad, trying to find the questions she had laid out beforehand. 

"Maybe she fucking realised she isn't wanted here." Twisted spits, as she decides to sit up and glare at omega and sal. Galaxy sighs, knowing she was going to make some kind of remark. Saber grumbles slightly as iris gives up, making venom look away, knowing there's no point at this rate, "am I wrong? All she has done is tried to kill us and fucking make sal her little slave?" Twisted yells, as saber gets up, going to shut her up. One of the wolves growl slightly to stop her in her tracks. 

"Oh please, always just fucking yelling  at me, even though I'm taking the facts of the situation. Deal with it, omega isn't fucking wanted by apparently everyone." Twisted says, making dark get up and kick her face in, sick of her behaviour. Twisted spits out blood, and looks away. "Trust me, that bitches existence will fucking kill us all." She says, before laying back down, deciding to shut up.

"Anyways, omega, what happened yesterday?" Saber asks, trying to change the subject. The others don't reply, knowing the atmosphere is terrible, making twisted snicker slightly. Sal looks over, sick of this bullshit already. 

"What, scared your precious little girlfriend got hurt? I'm not a idoit sal, that illusion caught everyone else, my wolves see through it. So care to explain why delta came along, about to kill everyone in a fit of paranoia?" Twisted yells, making sal break out of omegas grasp and grab her by the coat, kicking her down and having to be stopped by saber and galaxy. Twisted laughs slightly, as she wipes blood away from her face. "Such a shame, looks like you already fell for it." Twisted adds. 

"No, your just a little fucking rat who doesn't know how to shut up." Sal repiles, as omega remains quiet, feeling like it was her fault. Venom and veemy get up, making sal walk away, standing there as twisted grins and says nothing. 

"Guys, can we stop for a moment. Just try to ignore twisted." Galaxy suggests as sal looks away, knowing not to say anything back. Saber and veemy sit back down, leaving venom to look over at omega, who hides her own face, curled up. Sal and galaxy spot her as well, as even saber starts to feel bad.