part 83

Rin stays still, as sal looks over at hikari, who's still body makes them all panic mentally. Even katsumi stops in her tracks, as hikari stays quiet, looking at Rin with nothing but empty eyes. katsumi stops the others, as she watches through Sal's eye, who remains still, ignoring rins quiet long exhales, as nobody makes a move. 

The air just becomes thick with unease, as they all stay still, as katsumi sends the others to them, and stand behind sal, whilst hikari doesn't even acknowledge their existence, her eyes o my against Rin, who remains looking back, his fear and anxiety taking over, as she holds her scythe, as she doesn't move, her body almost frozen into place, as katsumi starts to get anxious herself. Watching though Sal's eye, she can see hikaris unbroken stare, as the others stay just behind sal, only there for a backup if the problem gets worse. 

"He's dead." Hikari says, her voice empty and hollow, making katsumi jolt, knowing this isn't going to end well. Rin blinks in shock, as she slowly lifts her scythe up, resting it against his chin, before swiftly pinning him down, her insanity making him lose his ability to say anything. "You sound like him, yet, your not him." She says, as blood drips onto rins face, before he realises the situation. sal steps back, as hikari still pins Rin down, not moving, as she hesitates, and stands up, looking at the rest. Her face starts to gain a smirk, making katsumi curse and get involved, rushing over and slamming hikari down. Sal gets orders, and picks Rin up, as the others scatter. Hikari looks at katsumi, as she throws her off, before laughing, running over and skewering katsumi against the unit, who looks back and smiles. 

"Can't even tell who your son is anymore." She mutters, making hikari step back, and look at her, before falling down, and slamming her head against the floor, screaming to herself as katsumi falls down and stands there, watching. Hikari grips her scythe, mumbling the same sentence, before jumping up, slamming katsumi through multiple units, and setting off a explosion, forcing her into a massive lake. 

Hikari wastes no time, and harderns herself, swimming to katsumi and grabbing her face, using her tendirls to force her to the bottom of the lake. Katsumi tries to break out, but fails, as she gets tendrils and spikes through her body, which start to decay the wound, making her realise hikari is set on killing. 

She looks at her, as hikari looks back, thrusting her scythe up, and slashing through the water. Katsumi thinks and blocks the attack with her hardening, before melting the spikes away, with acid. She looks at hikari, unsure of how long she can last underwater, but spots the same technique with using gills instead. Katsumi laughs, as hikari screams, sending a shockwave through the water, as katsumi gets thrown back, smashing her head against the bottom, whilst hikari propels herself and slams her fist into katsumis side, impaling her before throwing her out of the water. 

Katsumi gets thrown back into the air, her mind fuzzy as hikari leaps out, using the force to grab katsumi in mid air, throwing her into the swampland. She doesn't take any hesitation, and lands, rushing katsumi, who grabs her katana and blocks her blow with the scythe. Struggling, katsumi steps back, before sliding past hikari, using the explosion ability to blind her, giving katsumi a short amount of time, sending a slash through hikaris back, using the acid. 

Hikari curses in pain, as she breaks her own back, using katsumis chains against her, grabbing them and slamming her down, before setting the scythe on fire, katsumi spotting the blue fire, as she rolls away from its impact, jumping up and dodgeing hikaris clone, which appears behind her, as the scythe blows up the ground, setting of a wave of molten rock, aimed for katsumi. 

She throws the clone into the wave, and leaps and rolls away, grabbing her katana, and blocking yet another blow as hikari slams her scythe against the katana, almost breaking it. Katsumi takes the chance, and sends out her tendirls, hardening and using them as a decoy, as she sets three clones at hikari.