part 15

"You can't keep running or hiding, you'll need to do something eventually" Dragon laughs, pacing around the area, his eyes shifting around as he watches each moment like a hawk. His footsteps slow and careful, knowing the last set of people won't be as easy to take. 

Sal watches through a small crack in her spot, keeping her breathing slow, and making sure galaxy and iris don't make a sound, as Dragon pauses, and looks around, his smirk easily seen, as he waits. "Come on, we've taken the other groups already, it's up to you to think if we've strung them up to die." He says, his tone dropping in a malice that makes sal almost jump out and just tackle him. 

Galaxy keeps her breathing slow, as iris remains out cold, not making a sound, as Dragon pivots his body and faces their hiding spots, his eyes shifting to green, as her body shifts into tiger, her smirk reacting her ears as she walks over, and places her hand against the boxes, almost making one of them make a sound.

"Found you." Tiger says, grabbing the boxes and taking iris and galaxy out of their hiding space, making sal immediately jump out and throw the knife that they had into tigers face, making her drop them and look at sal with anger. 

"Run! You fucking dipshits!" Sal screams, as she tackles tiger and slams her body onto the ground, as galaxy nods, knowing the plan if things come to worse. Tiger growls inhumane noises as she grabs sals back and tosses her away, making her slam into the boxes, making them explode in impact, sending the debris everywhere.

Sal coughs, winded as tiger gets back up, wiping her face, as a head wound pours blood down her face. "Your always so fucking stubborn." She spits, as sal leans against the broken boxes, getting her strength back.

Suddenly a loud popping noise echoes in sals ear, making her seat the air next to her, before rembering that other time someone whispered in her ear. Im getting fucking haunted!? By what. Sal hesitates. 

"This time that wanker isn't going to stop us." Tiger adds, rushing to sal making her quickly remember the situation and push herself to the side, rolling away from tigers punch, that slams into the boxes instead, as she snaps her sight to sal, who jumps up and readys herself, her sight against tigers stressed emotion.

"Come at me then you fucking midget." Sal says, laughing slightly, as tiger throws a handful of dust at sals face, giving time to land a kick to her side, sending sal down as she falls against her side, partly blind. Tiger doesn't hesitate, and runs behind her, grabbing her shirt and drag her against the ground, before tossing her against a unit, as sal takes the impact and wobbles on her legs for a moment. 

"Weak ass pussy, can't even fight me right." Sal mumbles, looking up at tiger with a smirk, her right eye closed from the dust, as she runs to tiger and throws a punch at tigers face, breaking her nose sending blood everywhere, as tiger staggers back, giving sal time to land another punch into her gut, winding her as sal grabs the knife again, keeping it on her perosn to make sure she has a second chance. 

Tiger looks at sal, as she slides her leg across the dirt, knocking sal slightly as tiger grabs her shirt and tries to grab her down. However, sal saw it coming and uses tigers attempt against her, letting her fall but in doing so switches around by grabbing tiger and pressing her arm against her neck, keeping tiger down as the stranger pauses and watches sals anger aimed at tiger. 

"Looks like you didn't need the help." The say, catching sals attention, as she punches tiger in the side of the face, knocking her out. Getting back up, sal watches the stranger, as she holds the knife in her hand.

"Your alive!" Galaxy yells, as she carries iris on her back, as she's followed by saber and veemy, who look terrible. 

"Of course sal would take down that blobfish thing." Berry says, walking from the other side, followed by venom and a limping dark, catching the others attention. "Oh and we found dark hanging by some weeds or something so." Berry adds as dark says nothing, her face badly wounded. 

"Why does it look like sabers contour came off." Sal says, as the stranger watches sal intently, making saber snicker slightly, as veemy pets astro off in her own world. Venom helps dark stay upright as she remains exhuatsed. 

"I found the rest of these guys, you all seem pretty close, it's gonna kill you." The stranger says, catching a few of their attention, as sal mumbles underneath her breath. 

"Shut up with The monologue. Why the fuck are you here, looking like you wanted to be shigraki for the day." Sal spits, her mask falling slightly giving the stranger a look at her burns. They snicker from underneath the mask, as saber wavers on her worry about the stranger, handing veemy a note who nods and remains calm. 

"I see. Your that sal they were talking about. Interesting. Nevertheless, all of you are interesting." The stranger says, glancing around, as dark looks over, the look of fear all over her face, as the stranger looks at her. 

"Yeah whatever, fuck off with your cheap ass." Sal says, stepping closer, and keeping a eye on the stranger, who grumbles slightly, Holding their knife more.

"Care to get out of my space?" The stranger says, just before tiger jumps up, kicking sal in the side of the head, and ramming a knife into the strangers mask, making everyone take a step back in fear.

Tiger doesn't stop and runs to dark, grabbing her and tossing her down, slamming venom into the ground at the same time, before rushing to berry, and roundhouse kicking her in the chest, snapping her attention to saber and veemy, as galaxy and iris keep their distance. 

She grabs her knife from the strangers mask, as she walks stalkishly towards saber and veemy who step back and brace themselves, as tiger suddenly laughs and throws the knife to galaxy who stops in fear. 

Saber nods and veemy blocks the attack, getting stabbed in the arm, making tiger curse and get tackled by saber, who slams tigers face into a unit, breaking her jaw.

Sal curses and gets up, and stops in shock, as saber get thrown away into the boxes, a piece of wood impaling her lung, puncturing it as she doesn't move, knowing she's close to dying. Without hesitation, sal grabs her knife and runs to tiger who stops sals attack, both furiously trying to stop the other, as veemy gets up and makes sure galaxy and iris are ok as astro wiggled out of her hoodie and whines loudly. 

Sal grits her teeth, making sure tigers attention is on her and her alone, as a loud thudding sound makes them both look over, and find the snake and delta running over. As delta says nothing and runs to saber, who flinches and waits for death.

"I'm not killing. My orders are to save you." He whispers, making saber pause, as he takes the wood up out and throw it away, as he takes out a vile of what looks like blood. "Its mine, self regeneration up to a level. You'll regain yourself, just without half of your lung." He says, pouring the vile down her throat, before looking at the snake and nodding, as it goes over to astro and watches tiger look at them with fear.

Pure adrenaline takes tiger over, as a shadow lingers beside the pathway, catching delta's attention, making him pause, as tiger suddenly throws sal down and grabs her face. "If your so fucking clever, try again without this." Tiger laughs, ramming the knife into sals eye, before twisting it and yanking it out, catching delta's attention.

Sal screams and grabs tigers neck, instantly snapping it, as tiger drops down. The group stay nothing as the snake goes over to the stranger and delta. "Don't speak of this again. We're still enemies." Delta says, before picking up the stranger and running away, with the snake not far behind.