part 9

Sal gets up first, bolting out of the makeshift bed, trying to remember if she actually left the doors open. Glancing around, she finds galaxy and iris slowly waking up themselves, before she checks the time on her phone. "6:25am. I really slept for 10 fucking hours." She mumbles, before having to stand up straight due to a sharp pain riding up her spine. "Fucking back, not now." She adds, wandering to the door entrance, and stepping outside. 

"Why hello there." Someone says, making sal immediately jump out of her skin and turn around, finding a head hanging upside down, watching her carefully. Sal sighs and looks away as saber dangles upside down on the unit, her hood stopping her hair from attacking sal earlier when she walked outside. 

"What do you want Wal-Mart bat man." Sal mutters, stretching a little, watching saber say nothing and get up, cursing slightly for getting up too quickly. Saber jumps down and shrugs glancing behind her seeing galaxy and iris chatting to each other, as if nothing happened. Sal hesitates and keeps her anger away, as saber looks back, fiddling with her mask. 

"Never said thanks for me tossing that gremlin over. No need too, I was bored and walked over here." Saber says, glancing at a couple of broken and rusted units. Sal glances at where she's looking but shrugs it off and looks back at the shorter person.

"Besides, it's obvious your still shaken by yesterday. As well as the rest. Better y'know take it easy for their sake today." Saber suggests, as iris and galaxy wander around the unit, iris waving her arms as if she's telling a announcement to the whole warehouse. 

Sal mumbles quietly as she crosses her arms, ignoring the slight muscle pains due to yesterday. "I'll do what I want. Besides, I'd rather not scare the shit out of them again, better off doing something." Sal pauses for a moment and watches sabers never wavering eyes. "I have a idea. I 'trust' you enough for this. Stay by those to little shits as I do a sweep of the place. If anyone comes near make sure their safe first." Sal says, more ordering as saber chuckles slightly and nods, watching galaxy glance over and wave enthusiastically. 

"Whatever you say Wal-Mart mother!" Saber mimics a salute and nods, making sal roll her eyes in boredom, before slowly walking away, making sure she isn't being followed. Galaxy and iris wander outside, as saber glances over and snickers. 

"What is sal doing?" Galaxy asks as iris steps into the outside and switches between sal and the group. 

"What why, what is happening?" Iris asks, as saber hesitates and watches sal disappear behind a set of scrap metal, that used to be a car. Galaxy waits as iris becomes slightly impatient. "And why can't I just do my own thing?" Iris adds, as saber snickers at the question.

"I'm here to babysit you two, mummy sal had to do something. Iris, the answer is sal is highly protective of you two, and she'd hunt you down if you went anywhere." Saber repiles, as iris looks at saber with utter 'what the fuck?'emotion.

Saber laughs and wheezes on the spot, as iris blinks in confusion. Galaxy chuckles slightly as saber leans against the unit, trying to catch her breath. "Looks like siren head is back." Iris says, sending saber into a fit of laughter, falling into her knees in a effort to breathe. "What? What's so funny? Was it something I said? About sirenhead?" Iris asks, as saber chokes on air at the question, as galaxy laughs as well.

"Jesus we can hear you from the other side of the warehouse." A new voice says as galaxy and iris glance over and spot venom, berry and veemy all walking over, venom landing the way as berry waves at the group, getting galaxy to wave back.

Saber laughs more and stands up, coughing immensely. Iris shrugs and remains confused at sabers laughing fit.

"Hey guys! How's  being with edgy mother?" Berry asks, as she and galaxy immediately grab each other into a friendly hug, as saber finally catches her breath. Venom giggles slightly as veemy wanders over, quiet. Iris pauses and coughs of laughter at berrys entrance realising what she meant.

"Looks like sirenhead died." Veemy says quietly as saber breathes in heavily and snickers, trying to keep calm. Venom laughs instead, as berry finally let's go ape galaxy who giggles back. 

"What is this mother's meeting I came back too seriously I could hear the witches cackles coming from a mile away." Sal spits, carrying what the others assume to be five random black backpacks, as saber looks over at sal with a smirk underneath her mask. Galaxy and berry look over and remain confused as venom is busy off in her own world. Iris walks over and grabs one of the bags, to which  sal doesn't retaliate, making saber snicker. 

"Aw sal is a big softie." Saber jokes, getting sals annoyed glare back as a response. Iris opens the bag and finds a array of dried food, making her gag in disgust. 

"Well this big softie is about to step on your fucking head, so shut up." Sal repiles, as she drops the rest of the bags onto the floor. "Anyway, I found these scattered around the place, alongside some random ass animals, like cats and shit." Sal says, catching veemys attention at cats. Saber looks at the bags as berry mumbles about taking all the animals and making a zoo. 

"Why are these everywhere?" Galaxy mumbles, finding a mixture of food, spare clothes and basic medical treatment. Sal shrugs and glances at everyone else, before hesitating. Saber ponders as venom glances at a pathway, just from where they came from, as if some thing caught her eye. 

"Probbaly to make this shitshow more interesting. Besides, they obviously place new ones every so often." Sal repiles, shoving what she can into as few bags as possible, splitting the findings before tossing a bag at venom, who jumps and grabs it. "There's enough for you idoits, have it." Sal says, passing the bags to iris and galaxy who take them and shove them onto their backs, iris complaining slightly as veemy picks up on venoms attention to the pathway. 

"What's so important over there?" Veemy asks, as saber glances over and snickers. Sal steps near iris and galaxy as they both remain confused alongside berry. 

"We have a little watcher, looking forward to something." Saber mumbles, watching the shadowy figure stand there, their definitions impossible to make out. The group stay alert, as the shadow stands there, unmoving, as if it's a mirage of their sanity dropping. None  of them say anything, before the shadow walks away, apparently not bothered of them. Sal curses slightly as the group all turn back to each other confused, worried and curious. 

"Was that delta?" Venom asks, having never seen him before, alongside veemy and berry. Saber shakes her head, as she keeps an eye on sal. 

"No he's a 'lampost' according to twisted, besides, his goggles would stick out easily. It was probably the traitor being a edgy little dipshit, or someone just curious as into why a big group is here." Saber repiles, as the rest remember there's currently seven people all together in a small area. 

Sal grumbles and sighs, "you idoits better split off before delta has a field day taking us all out." She warns, as saber nods in agreement. Venom nods in worry as the rest remain quiet. 

"Its better for that than sticking with a larger group." Berry says, as she walks away, having venom and veemy follow, as saber lingers for a bit longer. 

"So why can't we just do out own thing then? If being in groups is such a trouble." Iris questions, as galaxy glances at veemy pausing and leaning down, stopping berry and venom in their tracks. Leaning down, she gently places her hand against the floor as a small jet black kitten scurries from a box, slightly scared. It hesitates at veemys offer before rubbing itself against her arm, getting a squeal of excitement from saber and berry, as veemy picks the kitten up and places it into her hood, letting it get comfortable. 

Sal doesn't respond as iris makes a little aww noise as the group wander away. Saber glances back at them and takes her mask off for a second. "I hate usually being serious, but what happened yesterday, better off trying to use the knowledge you have to survive, you'd be surprised about who the traitor may be, even if they can seem like a completely different person." Saber warns, walking away, making sal hesitate. "The traitor as all I could see, had black hair, similar to yours sal." Saber adds, before disappearing. 

Iris steps back and thinks, as sal immediately thinks the worse. "The only ones with black hair. Was, who?" Iris asks, as galaxy hesitates. 

"I mean she obviously saw them from a distance so we can think of the darker haired people. That narrows down to.." Galaxy suggests, as sal puts the pieces together.

"Twisted, tiger, dark, myself, saber, veemy and Oscar." Sal repiles.