part 84

Delta suddenly pauses, glancing at the doorway, making rin glance up, half asleep, as delta holds him tighter, making his anxiety simmer. "It's sal." He mutters, making rin grab delta's coat more, as the door opens, and sals stare alone says she's frustrated. Delta blocks rins face from view, as sal looks at them both, and grinning, knowing delta isn't under katsumis control anymore. "Well, it's the basics, you want to do something, try me." Delta warns, as sal steps forwards, knowing his strength, from witnessing his fights before. She laughs and send a her tendrils out, as delta narrows his sight, and grabs them, before blowing them up, making sal pause, shocked, as rin stays still. Delta smirks back, as sal pauses. "Aw. It's as if your only move just failed." He mocks, sending his Dragon to pin sal down, burying its claws into her shoulders, as delta holds rin, and looks at her eyepatch. "Missing an eye already, so it's there." He says, as the Dragon looks his way, as he gestures at it, hiding rins sight away from what's about to happen. Rin hesitates, as sal blows the Dragon up, and runs to delta, using her tendrils to try and see a decoy up, whilst covering herself in the same tendrils. 

Delta sighs, and takes the hit, as if it's nothing, whilst rin shakes, alerting delta's worry. He pauses, as sal finds her tendrils stuck, before delta stands up, having used his hardening to keep them in place. He sets rin down, as he looks over, watching in a mixture of shock, fear and awe, as he finally realises why delta has a reputation that he has. Sal snaps her tendrils off, and steps back, cursing as she remembers the lights aren't working, due to hikari destroying them. Sal falls out of the unit, as delta merely walks out, watching as sal keeps a distance between them both. Delta remains quiet, making his presence send sals fear through the roof, before he just runs and grabs her clothes, lifting her up with ease. Sal pauses, and tried stop get out of his grip, as he looks over at where rin watches, making delta glance back at sal, and throw her into a unit, and stepping back, walking to rin, knowing he doesnt want rin to watch him take the parasite out. 

"Hey little dude, can you just look away for a moment?" He asks, as sal runs back in, and gets stopped by delta, as he watches rin who pauses but nods, understanding. Delta smiles and turns around, pinning sal down, as he grabs her face, pushing the eyepatch aside, as the parasite mimics her lost eye. Delta breathes in, knowing her screaming is going to hurt his ears badly. He grabs the fake eye, and slides his hand into her skull, having to break it in many places, as he tries to locate the jaws. He tries to ignore sals piercing screams, as rin tries not to give in and see whats happening. Delta winces as his ears start to bleed, whilst he finds the jaws, and tears it off of sals brain, as he grabs the entire thing, and yanks it out of her skull, as he crushes it, killing it. Sal screams in pain, as she tries to heal her skull, whilst rin looks over, spotting the dead parasite. Delta looks over and jolts, hiding the parasite as rin giggles at his reaction. 

"Its fine, I've seen them before." Rin says, making delta look over and awkwardly rub his neck, as sal stays quiet, as she starts to get control back. Rin walks over and awkwardlyhugs delta's waist, only being able to reach it, as delta looks down, and remains confused. Rin says nothing as delta leans down, throwing the dead parasite away, before getting a tackle hug from rin, knowing him down as rin laughs, watching as delta laughs as well, as he pats rins head. "Thank you though." Rin mutters, as delta shakes his head, and awkwardly glance over. 

"Its fine, I just didn't know what you've seen before and your young as well." Delta repiles, as rin sits on his chest, making delta not move, knowing he's doing it for a cause to mess around, as his smirk says it all. Delta looks at sal, as she sits up, and stays quiet, trying to figure out what happened. Rin looks over and hesitates, scared, as delta picks up on it, grabbing rin and sitting up. He places rinon his lap as sal looks over, confused. Delta pauses, unsure of what to say, as rin hides himself into the coat, worried.