part 30

"what the actual fuck did I walk into!" Sal yells, shutting everyone up, letting everyone just remain silent, as venom shuffles again, making small discomfort noises. Sal looks around as saber and twisted remain by the entrance. "Well care to explain? I'm listening!" Sal adds, walking to venom, and kneeling down, noticing the small marks of the veins. 

"Don't touch them. The poison is Infectious." Twisted says, gesturing to sal as she looks over and watches saber slap the back of twisteds head, making her curse slightly, rubbing her head. "What, I was warning sal, especially since she has open wounds." Twisted retorts, as saber and galaxy look over.

Galaxy grabs Sal's necklaces, and pushes her face to the side, avoiding the burns. "Two bite marks, definitely human." Galaxy mutters, as saber chokes on laughter slightly, although sal grumbles in frustration, as galaxy let's her go, leaving sal to grab her mask and put it on, spotting veemy with her new arm. Veemy looks over, petting astro who sits on her lap, watching sal. Getting shivers down her spine, sal gets up and looks at dark, who remains annoyed. Saber chuckles and shrugs.

"Dark went crazy for a second and attacked twisted, saying she was the traitor." Saber explains. Sal snickers and grabs twisted who grabs her arm and tries to get away. Saber sighs, meanwhile dark looks away. Berry stays next to venom, alongside iris. 

"Well, she's died twice, apparently, always somehow able to solve shit. Acts sus, and always never gets into trouble." Sal warns, gripping twisted tighter, as she coughs slightly making sal grimace and drop her, walking away. "But if she was the traitor, how the fuck have they done all this, when that bitch coughs up her lungs and claws at her neck non stop." Sal adds, looking at saber who stays quiet. 

"Because it can just be a act. The traitor got in and poisoned venom. Just as you got kidnapped. Just after twisted arrived. However," saber starts, as she grabs twisteds hands and takes her gloves off, looking at them before tossing her gloves back. "The traitor is missing a hand, replaced by a robotic one." Saber evaluates.

The rest pause, in thought as sal sits down just next to iris and galaxy, as galaxy mutters to herself. "Wouldn't the traitor have a higher number? As in when we hid, that tall chick has 001 on her neck." Galaxy says, as saber glances at sal, who doesn't show a response. Berry nods in agreement as she rubs her own. "Then again, they could be just using make up." Galaxy adds. "Sal is out of the question, because she wasn't here when venom was poisoned, plus she's never left someone's sight long enough to be swapped by a clone." Galaxy explains as sal smiles slightly, hiding it almost immediately.

"So, saber is a lower chance, she has been targeted a lot. Alongside me and iris, we've always been near sal or someone. Plus they are dark haired. Veemy, dark, twisted are the only dark haired left, dark and twisted having the highest chance." Galaxy estimates as saber glances at dark.

"Dark was quick to suspect twisted. Sure she's being a edgy bitch, but the fact that one, the traitor has gold eyes, a robotic hand, and never been targeted." Saber mumbles. The group remain in confusion as twisted sighs and sits down.

"I found dark along some nasty looking lake. She looked exhausted." Berry remembers, as she glances at venom. "I can't remember where veemy was, I think she was with saber." Berry adds; saber nodding in verification as veemy looks around slyly.

"When sal attacked me, she swore she saw me, saber saw twisted, venom is meant to say soon." Veemy adds, before sal slams her head against the wall. 

"Ugh I hate it here, why has this got to be so confusing!" Sal yells, as iris rolls her eyes. Galaxy grabs a small notepad as she scribbles notes down.

"I remember when that disgusting snake took me and galaxy, the tratior pulled their mask up for a moment, showing some bad, hideous tattoos and rank teeth." Iris says, making saber grab twisted again, as she pushes her down, taking her mask off.