part 3

"Move you dickhead!" Oscar screams rolling away from his postion, as the snake watches him move to a overgrowth of plants, as dark collects herself and stands up, making sure she doesn't make to much of a target of herself. The snake watching them both contently, moving it's tail in the motions of their movements. Oscar watches the snakes eyes, remaining quiet and tense, he glances at the plants from where the snake came from. "No point in hiding, they see in thermal." Oscar mumbles, stepping very carefully to dark, who doesn't move from the spot.

Still watching the snake, Oscar quietly gestures to dark toward the plants behind the snake, only just seeing a mirroring shimmer of what he can assume to be water. Dark glances over, and nods, spotting it too, just before the snake hesitates, and hisses carefully, apparently aware of their plans. 

Moving at a speed they can't register, the snake swings it's tail against both their legs, knocking them both down like bowling pins. Oscar and dark curse in pain, impaling against the coarse dirt. The snake watches in almost glee, before tormenting the group, slamming it's thick tail against the ground, next to them, leaving a track of grooved holes, as Oscar and dark try to stay calm and collected during this all.

"It wouldn't eat us right? Doesn't seem like it, so obviously it may be just a scare thing." Dark says, questioning the snakes moments with fear and curiosity. Oscar shrugs, watching it, and keeping a eye on the entrance to the possible water source. Dark sighs, and tries to stand up, sure the snake wont attack, due to its current moves. Oscar grabs darks sleeve and haults her there. 

the snake moves again, and grabs darks waist into it's mouth, tight enough so she can't escape yet not enough to kill.

Oscar jumps up and pauses, unsure of what to do. His mind switches between to run or to help, as his flight or fight kicks in. Dark on the other hand, thrashes around the snakes mouth trying to pry it's jaws open, but to no avail, fear takes over her body, as she knows one bite and she's gone.

Oscar stiffens up in uncertainty, as the snake watches his mind shatter at the ideas. The snake narrows it's eyes onto Oscars shaking fear, his legs locked into place as dark grabs it's fangs and tries to rip them out as she shakes. 

Nobody makes a sound, the snake stills at Oscars fear, as dark pauses in exhaustion, her adrenaline fading away as her body slowly succumbs to her demise, the snake is aware of this, gently closing it's jaws tighter, impaling her torso, sending a sharp pain shoots through her entire body, it's smaller teeth digging nicely into her sides. 

Oscar watches the blood drip down her sides. Looking at the snakes smirk of insanity, he bites his lip in fear and terror. Wanting to run, and hide, to stay safe for himself and survive this game, yet his mind welds a small chance to find a way to get dark free. Unable to move, he shakes in anger, knowing his body just won't move, as if his body became stone itself. 

Dark fuelled by a survival instinct, grabs the snakes jaw again, her brain ignoring the pain, hell bent on breaking free. Her fear wipes away from her face, as Oscar watches in shock as darks fury emblazes her eyes with a sharp white glow, putting all her power into her arms, as Oscar breaks free from his shock. 

The snake jolts at the sudden force of power, as Oscar takes the advantage and looks around with a focus locating a small rod of metal sticking out from the undergrowth. He glares at the snake who's golden eyes waver in shock, as dark smirks at his quick thinking. Emotions gone, Oscar sprints to the side, grabbing the rod and running back around the snake, watching it's movements carefully, devoting his stamina to his arms, before sliding against the ground, stopping himself just in front of the snakes large constricted body. Dark focusses on keeping the pressure of its jaws to a minimum, as Oscar watches darks trembling arms, the lack of blood and energy starting to make itself shown, her face tensed up, as she grits her teeth together and shallows her breathing to a small amount still focusing on keeping her mind clear. 

The snake slides his body carefully, tightening his body as much as possible, it's jaws trying to overcome darks power, as Oscar watches it's constricting body. "You owe me one after." Oscar yells, pivoting his legs before before inhaling a deep breath, and sprinting towards the snake.

In confusion, the snake thrashes out it's tail as a threat, slamming the hard dirt next to Oscar, who doesn't flinch, his main priority is behind the snakes head. Keeping the rusted part of the metal in front of him, he uses the tail as a ladder and balances himself running up it's body, stepping softly, keeping his body weight as balanced as possible. Dark keeps it's jaws at a possible safe side, as the pain starts creeping back through her body, the exhaustion creeping onto her carefully. 

Oscar jumps and latches onto the snakes neck, using his legs and free arm to stay stable. The snake immediately recognises what the threat is, and hisses in anger, spreading itself out and slithering at a fast pace through the undergrowth. Oscar grips on, laying his head against it's dry body, as it goes through weeds of various types, getting his clothing ripped. Dark covers her head by watching inside it's mouth, as Oscar finds a opening. 

Narrowing the chance, he leans up and thrusts the rod down into the snakes neck, just behind the snakes head. 

Getting a shot, the rod lands into the snakes body, the rod sending the snake into the air, letting dark go. 

Jerking back, Oscar lands next to the snake, as dark lands onto a mossy part of the land, against her back. Oscar wipes his face clean, before pacing quietly to dark, getting a nagging feeling that snake isn't dead. 

Dark sighs, and rests her head against the ground. Grabbing her side, as it still bleeds heavily, Oscar nods and looks around, before giving up, and taking his torn blazer off, carefully wrapping it around her waist, tightening it as much as possible. Dark nods in thanks exhausted, as the snake starts to jerk with life. 

Oscar goes on alert, as it rears its head up again, it's hatred aimed at Oscar, before a loud whistle shreds through the air, making the snake hault and move away, as Oscar watches it leave. 

Dark glances over, as Oscar stiffens in fear, his body stiffens up and sweat rolls down his face. 

A body lingers in the grass, watching them with no emotion, it's chest showing over the plants. A dark hood covered it's concealed face, all of its body is concealed by a deep black, it's glowing green lenses being the only thing both focus on. It looks at them with nothing, cocking it's head before tossing it back, waving them off. Oscar watches as a shining armband catches his sight. 

"That's delta." He mumbles, before collapsing from exhaustion, his adrenaline rush gone. Dark snickers and sighs, catching Oscars attention. 

"Looks so edgy am I right?" Dark mumbles as Oscar sighs in disbelief. He leans back against a mossy rock, before dropping the bag onto the floor. 

"So, that snake; that freak has control over it?" Oscar groans, as he rubs his head in dismay. "Great we have another obstacle." He adds, glancing at the water pool in front of them, before just watching the ceiling.

"Yep, but! I'm thirsty you know, almost became a scaly bastards chew toy." Dark snickers, before flinching in pain. Oscar sighs and gives up.

"Your just like the rest, always cracking jokes in situations like this." He mumbles, before just not bothering with talking anymore. Dark shrugs and stays still, breathing a sigh of relief.