part 29

"I'm back." Omega says, opening the door as sal remains chained up, struggling to get out. Pausing, omega looks away and runs her hand in her hair, ignoring sals gagged anger, as she lets the shackles cut into her wrists. Omega turns back and walks over to sal, almost grinning, as she grabs sals face, and slams it against the wall, making sal grunt in pain. "Sorry, had to deal with something quick, you should be fully healed by now." Omega grins, as sal shakes in her chains, trying to find they're weak link. 

Sal headbutts omega in fury, as she takes it and snickers, as she grabs her neck and presses against the windpipe, pressing the sides slightly, her grin breaking her skin as sal remains tense, her hands clenched together, before omega stands up and wanders over to the small desk. And sits down. "I have a proposal, get out of the chains and you can be freed." Omega laughs, tossing her head back ad she sits with her left leg over her other leg, restingher hands against the arms of the chair, as sal yanks the chains again, angry, and confused. 

Sal pauses, and looks around, as she feels the chains cutting more, as her blood drips out.  Rembering omegas reaction to her nearly dying she smirks, and cuts her skin more, aware of the now blood weakness she has. Omega pauses, her face now more into a frown, as sal starts to lose more blood, making omega hesitate, unsure of what to do.  Sal stays still, and uses her muscles to the max so she loses more blood, her mind getting dizzy, as she starts to lose her senses. Omega leans forwards, as sal drops her head down, acting. Omega jumps up, and runs over, grabbing sal and breaking the chains like it's nothing.

Sal waits, as omega sorts her wounds out, before she slams a tendrilinto omegas face, shocking her slightly, as sal finds a small opening, and slides out of her grip, running out of the room, slamming alpha into a wall as he tries to stop her. Looking around, sal pauses, knowing it was a stupid move, but her mind said to, unaware of omegas rising frustration, making everyone pause. 

Alpha gets up and freezes into place, as sal glances over her shoulder, fear making her stay still. 

Omega stands at the end of the corridor, her face almost cracking, as she takes her blindfold off, showing her now sharp purple eyes, as she looks at sal with anger. Alpha stumbles and runs to the traitor, before he gets rushed on my omega, slamming him into the ground, with a single punch, as his body breaks in every way possible. Delta steps out and stops, making sal drip with sweat, knowing omega isn't one to piss off. Snapping her neck around, omega kicks sal in the side, making her break for walls; made of reinforced concrete, as sal gets almost knocked out if it was of her quick thing, using her tendrils to make a minor defence. 

Delta steps back, as omega looks at him, his fear making him stumble down and scurry away. Pacing closer, omega grabs delta by his jacket and lifts him up, as she watches him carefully. "S-sakura, what, w-hy?" Delta whimpers, as omega jolts and snaps out of it, as he flinches. She stops and glances around, just as the traitor walks in, making sure they have their mask and outfit on, looking at omega with hate. 

"You fucking did it again." The traitor yells, as omega drops delta and steps back, her arms shaking in fear, as the traitor grabs her chains and pulls her down, making her do as ordered. Alpha grumbles, and gets up, brushing himself down, as he stops and looks at sal, then the rest. "You fucking did it again! You absolute fucking mistake!" The traitor yells, as sal weakly watches it unfold, as omega tries to say something, but gets cut off as the traitor slices her neck open, making delta and alpha stop. Sal doesn't move, as the traitor kicks omega down, who cries and curls up. "I knew you should have been fucking replaced!" The traitor spits, as delta grabs his ears, and shakes, muttering to himself. Alpha looks over and panics, making him bold to delta, who keeps mumbling to himself.

Sal looks around, knowing if she makes a move it's a death sentence. Meanwhile, omega gets back up, as she nods to the traitor, who grabs her face, and shivers her into a wall, as her neck slowly sorts itself out. "Get her out my fucking sight." The traitor says, gesturing to sal, who pauses, scared of how that was meant. Omega says nothing, and picks sal up, sorting out the injuries, as she walks to the exit, almost robotcially.