part 76

"so, time for a good old fashioned fight, hey sakura, looks like you got something in your eye." Twisted mocks, as she kicks sal away, looking at sakura, who remains crying and laughing, wishing he could get the parasite out. Sal stumbles and rolls away, as she struggles  healing herself whilst twisted laughs. 

Katsumi walks over the unit, where the others are stuck, as she watches the problem unfold, smirking as sakura stands up, shaking as his entire body fights against him. Twisted stays still, as sakura claps his hands, sending out a pin pointed explosion at twisted, hitting her straight into the chest. She gets sent flying, falling into the unit she just came from. Alpha looks at her in fear, as she stands back up, slapping her robotic hand, as it remains glitching out. She looked at alpha before walking back outside, and moving faster than the others can react, slamming her hand into his neck, winding him before using a fireball to blind himself for a moment. 

He falls back, as sal just starts to stand up, watching, unsure of what to do or say, knowing she's pretty useless at this point, when these two fight. Tempted, sal steps back, trying to figure out how to use her redacted ability, whilst sakura stares at the ceiling, catching twisteds attention. "Finally." She mutters, as sal looks over, finding sakura leaping up, and punching twisted against the jaw, tearing her head off in a heartbeat. "That's rude you know." She yells, as the clone drops dead, watching as sakura looks around, his normal white eyes now black, as kioshis markings make themselves known against his face. Katsumi laughs, as she spots the beserk stage of sakura, as his entire body aside from his head becomes a black scaly texture, with a gold underside. 

"I knew you had it in you son, now, you want to make your family proud?" Katsumi laughs, as sakura glances over, before grinning, dashing to twisted, who closes her eyes and dodges his attack, making him pause. 

"I ain't the most powerful." Twisted mutters, punching his waist, before rupturing his stomach. "But that doesn't mean I don't know the weak spots." She adds, grabbing his clothes and slamming his face into the ground. 

Sal looks back, and takes the opportunity, running towards the rest, but getting stopped by katsumi, driving her katana through her head. Katsumi says nothing, not satisfied by the kill, and turns around, dropping the rest down. Saber, dark and veemy immediately block the rest, making katsumi laugh at their attempts of defense. 

"How cute. It's a shame your nothing meaningful to me." She says, walking into the unit. Saber narrows her eyes against katsumi, who looks back, sending her body against saber as she crushes her head like a grape, dropping her down. Veemy stumbles, Terrified, as astro tries to intervene, but gets thrown across the room, as katsumi harderns and slaps veemy into the wall, shattering her entire left side. 

Dark and venom look at eachother, as katsumi looks back, grabbing berrys face and using the decay to rot it off. "Go get hikari." Dark mutters, as venom nods, falling and running away, avoiding a acid attack from katsumi. Dark sets herself on fire, in a effort to try and stall katsumi. She merely laughs and pushes dark down, sending a explosion down her throat. 

Glancing over she spots galaxy and iris. Instead of killing them, she leans down and grabs their faces. "Too young to be here. What a shame. Alas, I won't kill you, I need witnesses afterall." She says, as iris hesitates, knowing she's doing the group's back up plan. 

Katsumi stands up, and walks outside, leaving the dead bodies like trash. She turns around, to find twisted and sakura still fighting, using all they have. "So the midget is really their leader? Tch, if I had hikaris body it would be so much easier." She mutters, knowing hikari is immune to her parasites. Kioshi walks into view, making katsumi look over and grab his jaw, or what's left of it, as his entire face is gone.