part 6

"Stubborn idoits." Someone grumbles, sliding their chair over as they grabs their wristband. Smirking, they stand up and pause, glancing at the cameras before walking towards a door. Grabbing their equipment, they slide the door open, and glance around, spotting Dragon, luna and tiger dead body. "What a shame, didn't want anyone to die, not my fault I'm beyond caring about these dickheads. 

........

Dragon groans, as he grabs his head in pain, before glancing at the scene in front of him. His mind collapses, as he scrambles to get back up, his legs tripping underneath his weight as he spots one part of tiger body laying gruesomly against the stumps. He He tries to make a sound but nothing comes out, as he staggers over, his shock dragging his body towards it before stumbling onto his knees. With shaky hands, he grabs tigers face, and says nothing, unable to force anything from his face.

"Why. You idoit. If you didn't run away you'd be alive." Dragon mumbles, resting his head against her remains of her chest. Saying nothing more he just lays there, unable to take in the situation. 

"I should have made sure you stayed with us, or actually fight back, but no I didn't." Dragon screams, grabbing his head, and slamming it again the stumps. He keeps smashing his head against the stump until something grabs his head, yanking him back. Yelping as a natural urge, he gets tossed onto the ground. His back screaming in pain as a shadow presses what he can assume to be boots into his windpipe, as they lean down, and cock their head in curiosity.

"Won't you even let us grief at least! Are you  that sick!" Dragon rasps, as the body looms over him without a care. Their hands fiddling with what he realises to be a knife. Not hand crafted, he immediately puts the pieces together. "Your that.. your the traitor." He whispers, before grabbing their leg and yanking them down. They fall heavily against the ground, as Dragon gets up and pins his hands on their wrists and using his knee to press against their waist. 

He keeps a tight grip on them, as he glances around, confused as into where luna is, only spotting tigers dead body and the Normal environment. Dragon mumbles to himself, before thinking of something. His angered expression becomes calmer, as the traitor says nothing, remaining still. His fear creeps back up onto him, as he watches Their masked face. 

"You gonna explain anything? Or just remain quiet." Dragon yells, as the traitor says nothing still, watching dragons wavering emotions as he remains nervous. The traitor snickers, before laughing psychotically and slowly getting up, shocking dragons body into trying to keep them down. 

"Don't test me Dragon, training works you know. Besides, why would I care?" They say, their voice filled with no empathy. Dragon stumbles and falls backwards, before getting kicked in the face, tossing his face to the side, as the traitor grabs his collar, suddenly taller than himself, as he lingers in the air. 

He grabs their arms, and tries to break free, yet finds them unmoveable. Instead, he kicks their body in a furious manner, sweat dripping down his face as he struggles to stay awake. 

"Oh that friend of yours? What was their name. Ah! Luna." The traitor whispers, before gesturing by a nearby stump, making Dragon puke in his own mouth. 

Lunas remains lay everywhere, her limbs torn off the torso as they slowly burn into a liquefied puddle of muscle and organs. Her face still dripping off the skull as the bones stick out of the slow burning body. Blood paints everywhere, as the traitor glances back at Dragon, throwing his body towards lunas remains, making him finally puke up his stomach contents. 

The traitor laughs and stands from afar, as Dragon looks over. His eyes widen in shock as the traitor takes their mask off, smirking. His fear drains the colour from his face, before he shakes, and looks away. "Of fucking course it's you."

The traitor rushes over and kicks his head again, before gesturing delta, who was watching this all unfold to come over, and grab dragons horns and snap them off, before thrusting them into his eyes, as delta pushes him down and crushes his skull with one forced step, making his head explode. Putting the mask back on, the traitor nods and walks away, as if nothing happened.

.....

"Hey! Get back here!" Sal yells for the thousandth time, as iris walks in front of the group, as galaxy takes mental notes in her own way. Iris pauses, and glances back at sal, with a face of disgust and humility. Sal says nothing, and grabs iris, shoving her back into a safe distance.

"I can do it myself sally-" iris gets cut off as galaxy snickers. Sal stops, and pauses.

"Stop calling me Sally! Names sal! Now hurry up and stay with me unless your gonna be flying to saber like a football." Sal yells, before glancing around, reaching the end of the storage units, and making it to the tree stumps.

"Woah, you can actually see more here. Isn't that dangerous though?" Galaxy mumbles, taking her phone out and taking small notes of her surroundings sal nods quietly and steps out first, to make sure there's no possibility of traps or delta. 

After scouting for a few minutes, she grabs the others, mainly iris, into the environment, trekking quietly and on alert all the time.

"Wait. What is. What is that?" Iris asks, shaking slightly, as sal picks up on her fear. Galaxy looks over and covers her mouth as sal curses quietly, covering iris' point of view, and gesturing galaxy to the other entrance. 

"It's nothing. Just the environment." Sal replies, trying not to look back at the rotting corpses of the others, as crows peck at their bodies like it's nothing. Galaxy breathes in and understands, following sal, as iris tries to get sals hand away from her face, but to no avail.

"Hey! If it's not anything dangerous why can't I see!?" Iris yells, as sal ignores the question, hating herself for knowing she couldn't have helped either way. 

"Aww. Little old sal sad?" A voice echos, as sal immediately picks up iris and gestures galaxy to stay behind. Switching her sight to the voice, she stops herself from attacking, knowing she has two others here. 

The traitor, with their mask on, leaps down from a stump and walks to sal, who tenses up from their advancement. 

"What. You really think I'll kill you? Nah, I'm busy you know, taking who I want off. They were boring, I disposed of them. See their more interesting when dismembered and burnt! It's so satisfying watching little delta rip them to shreds!" The traitor laughs, enjoying every moment of it. 

Iris pauses, as sal steps back as a precaution, making sure galaxy has the knife if they need to make a run for it. Iris remains shocked, as she looks at the bodies. 

"Fucking sick cunt. Why go against your friends!?" Sal yells, gripping both of them more. Galaxy grabs iris, as sal let's her down. 

The traitor laughs and shakes their head, watching sals every move.

"Because. Even friends can hate a aspect of a person's personality." The traitor whispers, their psychotic personality lingering in the words.