part 13

"Are the subjects ready?" A worker asks, leaning against the wall, as a body lays on a table, it's reddened skin blisters heavily, as it repairs itself, it's three heads morphing into one, as the leader snickers. 

"Yes, it's ready, send it out." They say, sending a pulse of shock through the body, making it jerk up as if it's normal. It's limbs shaking as it gets used to movement again. "Let them enjoy this turn of events." They add.

"Saber!?" Dark yells, as she looks over, finding saber walk over as Oscar sits down, seemingly bored. Saber sits down, and snickers quietly as dark scurries over and sits down, tensing up slightly as the pain keeps lingering. 

"Got a little flesh wound there?" Saber says as she sits down, dropping a bag down, as Oscar hovers from behind, slightly on edge, since the beginning. Dark sighs and nods, Holding her side carefully as they stay in the same environment as before. 

"Its nothing as long as it doesn't get infected." Dark mutters as saber nods and takes out something from her bag. Oscar hesitates as he glances over and jolts in shock.

"It won't hurt to much." Saber mutters, shooting dark with a tranquilizer, before doing the same with Oscar. Standing up voidless of emotion, she drags their body to a outcrop of rocks, before walking away. "Alpha, go find the others." Saber says, as the stranger nods and walks away.

.....

"Stop giving the facade away dipshit! Their already hesitant." Someone yells, as the stranger hovers still smirking heavily, the shadows hiding their face. The clone drops to the floor, as the stranger pins them down, crushing bone. "The snake is no harm to them. Just play along like I said to." They spit, grabbing the clone by their hair and yanking them up.

"Hey! Just because I'm fake doesn't mean it hurts when you do that!"  The clone yells, as the stranger drops them down, before slicing their face in half, ripping their skin off. 

"Does it hurt now?" The stranger laughs, as the clone grabs the skin and puts it back on, stitching it up and hiding the scars. "Besides, we have more plans." The stranger walks away as they find Delta sitting down, watching this unfold. Grabbing his chin, they lean down and watch him carefully, his bloodshot eyes looking away. 

"As you can see, he's doing a better job. Wait until their present comes along, in the mean time, sort out the unconscious lot." The stranger adds, ushering the clone away, who scrambles without hesitation. 

"So, I'm doing the right thing?" Delta mumbles, as the stranger snickers and smirks again, their cyan eyes making Delta tense up in fear. 

"Yes, why would I say anything different?" 

......

"Why isn't it attacking us!?" Sal yells, as the snake stays still, watching the three with intrigue. Saber gestures to veemy who stands there, as the kitten remains hissing. Sal glances over, utterly confused. 

As sal watches, veemy steps back, as the snake leans down and looks at the kitten, who keeps hissing. Sal jolts to attack, but saber grabs her arm and yanks her back, making sure they don't interfere. 

The scaly bastard is watching the kitten. Saber writes as sal glances over, and watches as the kitten suddenly sneezes, before covering veemys face, as the mist suddenly erupts into fire. 

Everyone ducks, as the mist explodes around them, before it hits Sal's face, burning her bottom jaw, as saber shoves her down. The snake hisses and slithers away in pain, as the mist dissolves away, as sal curses heavily, grabbing her face, before taking out a full face mask, covering her mouth and nose, leaving her face covered by a skull. 

Saber gets up as sal looks at veemy, still unsure, as she gets up, turning out she got hit as well, losing one of her ears. "where are the rest!" Sal yells, as saber steps back, knowing how pissed sal is. Veemy pat's the kitten as a unit opens up, starting with venom, and ending with the rest coming out. 

"What happened?" Galaxy asks, as sal hesitates to answer. 

"Something blew the mist up, and burned Sal's face." Veemy repiles, as saber looks at veemy, as galaxy nods. Venom wanders to veemy as they look around, shocked.

"So it just blew the snake up?" Venom asks, as berry stands with iris and galaxy. Saber shakes her head as sal brushes her clothes down.

"The kitten sneezed and then everything blew up." Veemy adds, as they all remain confused.

"Because that kitten is like the rest." A voice says, as everyone turns around, finding a badly scarred dragon walk into view, his cyan eyes making everyone pause. 

Sal prepares for a fight, as saber gestures to galaxy who nods and stays with the rest. "Dragon where the fuck was you all this time!" Sal yells, as dragon calmly walks over, and sorts his shirt out. 

"I was exploring the place, and got attacked twice." Dragon explains, looking at sal, with anger, as the rest remain calm. "I saw twisted get dragged away, seemingly in a fit of hysteria." He adds, as venom stands in front of veemy in worry. 

"That's not a good enough alibi. People are disappearing left and right, before coming back." Galaxy states, as dragon says nothing. 

"I know you won't believe me." Dragon says, crossing his arms, as his face peels slightly, making everyone twitch in shock. He realises and sighs. 

"That's nothing. Just makeup." He says, peeling it away leaving a disgusting melting piece of skin almost bubbling away. Sal stands up as iris spots the skin.

"That's what the blood did." Iris says, as dragon looks over in fury. Sal and saber pick up on this, as two more people arrive. 

"Oh look! Another me!" Saber yells, walking into view, her now stitched up face grinning as they wear no mask. The other stranger walks into view, their body practically melting. 

"Looks like the whole gang is coming back." Tiger laughs, as she remains in what looks like some old armour, as her face drips off her skull. Nobody makes a move as dragon looks over, his eyes now green. 

"What. Looks like you've seen death." He smirks.