part 51

"Why'd you do that fucking idoit!" The tratior yells, making delta flinch and step back. Alpha leans against the wall, as delta stays away, knowing he's probably in the wrong. "I thought out of all of us, you have th common sense to shut up now and again." The tratior adds, looking at his face, which remains full of guilt. 

"I-I didn't know what I did, I snapped." Delta replies, his voice shaking in fear as alpha looks away. The tratior says nothing and looks at delta with nothing but frustration. Crossing their arms, they walk past him, gesturing alpha to leave. Doing as asked, alpha closes the door, and decides to go through paperwork. "I didn't mean too. I was scared, that sal would have attacked her." Delta adds, making the tratior freeze up and turn around, looking at him with shock. 

"What. Is that all you ever think? That the people sent here are like you? If so I didn't realise your that fucking stupid." The tratior says, watching his gaze stay away, as they walk over, and grab his coat. "If they did, I would have ordered to kill them all. Yet I didn't. Your the one who killed the first three without orders. Because one pissed you off." The tratior adds, throwing him down. He takes It, understanding his in the wrong. 

"I was trained to, it's all I know." Delta says, grabbing his coat as he gets back up, trying not to cry. The tratior looks away and snickers, catching him off guard. "We had to suffer the same, so why can't you see through my eyes!?" He adds, before getting slapped across his face. The tratior looks over and says nothing, their hate making him stop talking. 

"Just because we suffered, doesn't mean you make the rest suffer. Killing my friends because you  didn't like them, then saying it's because of what we've been through. It's sick. That is like me saying I'll tear you to pieces because I had the same done to me. If we all went by our trauma, sakura would have killed us from the start." The tratior explains, leaning down as delta remains conflicted, as his ideas get tossed aside. "Using trauma as a excuse to hurt, it's sickening. I can validate you won't be the same. Yet the rest of us came to terms. None of us are the same. Yet do you think I want to kill my friends? How about you, would you kill your family for the sake of getting back at the ones who hurt you?" The tratior asks, taking the necklace out of their pocket, making delta freeze and look at it.

"N-no, because they didn't do anything." He stutters. The tratior chuffs and steps back. Delta gets back up, before realising What they mean. "Just like the survivors." He mutters, grabbing his throat and looking down. "I was being a hypocrite and hurt people who wanted to help me." He says, falling down as he realises. The tratior stops and watches him. Alpha opens the door again, pretending delta doesn't exist as he whispers something into th traitors ear, making them nod, and gesturing him away. Delta tries to get his attention but fails. 

"Alpha doesn't want to know you as of now. There's no point. He's a teammate, nothing more to you anymore. Officially, your just our teammate. You can redeem if you change, but otherwise, your family are done. Now, fuck off. And don't engage sakuras parents." The tratior orders, walking away and leaving the room. Delta sits on the floor, spotting the necklace. He grabs it and holds it tight. The tratiors final decision stays in his mind, as he doesn't move, resting the necklace against his head, crying. 

.......

The unit doors slam open, making sal jolt awake, spotting she's alone. Twisted walks in and smirks, as sal looks around, waiting for her mind to process what's going on. " Aw, you scared because your body guard isn't here?" Twisted smirks, making sal calm down and look her way. 

"No. Surprised your nosey ass doesn't know what happened." Sal spits back, concerned about everyone. Twisted shrugs, and stands up, making sal realise she's taller. "Got a ruler up your ass or did you finally understand what being tall is?" Sal adds, watching as twisted doesn't even react, just watching sal with interest.