part 41

"they've been out there for a while." Berry mumbles, slightly uncomfortable, as galaxy nods and closes her book, remembering the not she gave sal. Saber and dark stay curious, knowing galaxy and sal have been up to other business. 

Iris and venom stay next to eachother, only trusting eachother as of now. Veemy pets astro, as she watches the others in a anxious caution. "Oh no, you don't get out without answers." Twisted says, stopping galaxy as she steps forwards. "We want answers to last night." Twisted adds, making sure the others dont move to defend galaxy. 

"If you want answers, we need sal and omega back." Galaxy repiles, shoving twisted aside, before walking away. Galaxy opens the door, making twisted punch the unit wall, and break her own first.

"Thought we are meant to trust eachother, to not let them win." Twisted whispers, before stepping out, keeping the others in with the wolves. Saber and dark jolt up, followed by venom and veemy.

"Fucking hell, we need to keep a leash on her." Dark says, knowing she's right. Saber nods and looks at the wolves, before looking back, as twisted climbs onto a unit, aware she being watched. 

"We'll just need the best moment." Venom mumbles, as they walk over, watching the wolves. "When she's not watching us." They add pointing to their eyes, the black one with cyan, and white one with gold. 

....

Galaxy walks down the path, looking around and finding sal and omega, just before twisted jumps down and grins. Sighing, galaxy looks away, guessing someone as stubborn as twisted won't back down. "We need to get them back first." Galaxy says, with a smile, trying to hide her lingering frustration. "Your just making eveyones life harder." She adds. 

Twisted says nothing, and glances back, spotting the two just sitting there, knowing it's a illusion due to unusual air shimmers. "That's a lie." Twisted says, taking out a knife and stepping forwards, making galaxy pause. "Why should I believe what you say?" She adds, stalking up to galaxy who stays still. "Since nobody can trust eachother anymore." She finishes, before aiming towards galaxy. 

With her now better experience, galaxy grabs twisted and throws her down, making her pause. "You never attack like that. Your hiding something." Galaxy says, leaning down, as twisted laughs, flipping her body over and throwing the knife into galaxy's face, landing against her eye. 

"I know." Twisted says, pushing galaxy back and running over, hardening her fist and arm as she runs around galaxy and brings her down, arm locking her neck, and grabbing the knife, gouging her eye out. Galaxy screams in pain, catching Sal's attention. Omega looks over and lets sal go, as they both find twisted close to snapping galaxy's neck. 

Sal gets stopped, as omega grabs her shoulder. "No, she's losing her mind. She won't hold back." Omega warns, as sal thinks it through. "She's not that powerful, but, she's strong with what she has." She adds, noticing the wolves aren't here. "Make sure galaxy isn't hurt, I'll go back to the unit." Omega adds. Sal pauses, unsure, but looks back at galaxy, who grabs her eye socket and twisteds arm, making her seize up in hate. 

"Fine, just hurry up." Sal spits back, sending out a tendirl at twisted, aiming for her arm. Omega nods and runs past. Twisted grins and blocks it, breaking galaxy's legs by crushing them underneath the weight of her hardening. Sal steps back, aware twisted isn't stupid with fights. 

"No, let's do this the old way. I know your moves sal." Twisted grins, rushing up to her. Sal sends out another tendril, and pauses as twisted dodges it completely, bending down and getting back up, ramming her head into Sal's chest, whilst using her hardening. 

The blow fractures Sal's breastbone, not giving her a chance to react, whilst twisted slides underneath her, grabbing her neck from behind and almost breaking her back, as she gets slammed into the ground. "you always was sus of me. Just because I walked away." Twisted says, stepping on Sal's windpipe.