part 31

Alpha watches omega walk out from the unit, laughing slightly as she walks away and towards the scrap yard, before falling down, making him rush over, worried. He leans down, abruptly stopped by her laughing instead. He hovers his hand over her back, whilst she grabs her blindfold and burns it off, her smile making her jaw unhinge leaving alpha mildly concerned. "Erm, you ok?" Alpha mutters, unsure of what to say, his fear spiking as she stops laughing way to quickly. He steps back, as she stands  up, and turns her sight to him, his fear taking over as omega rips her chains off, tossing them aside, as her eyes watch alpha in insanity; stalking over as her body catches alight, tendrils sprouting out of her back, pulsing a sick blue, as he stops breathing, knowing he's in trouble. 

"Alex, what would happen if you lose all hope in getting a chance of feeling wanted?" Omega asks, her voice emotionless and hissing at the end. Alpha refuses to look away, as omega says nothing, kicking him down, breaking his breastbone with ease. Coughing up blood, he falls down, and tries to move away, hardening himself as a precaution. "Don't worry, I'm not killing you." Omega comforts, as she jabs her hand into his skull grabbing his mind, and smirking. "Just doing someone didn't do for me." She whispers, as alpha screams  in pain, as omega plays around with his brain, as his plating starts to crack. Omega keeps him down, as she probeshis mind, using her foresight to remember what he's seen. 

"Please! Stop sakura!" Alpha cries as she doesn't bother, grabbing his skull and throwing him away, as he lays almost dead, his fractured skull making his head heavy due to internalized bleeding. Omega doesn't move, playing around with the blood on her fingers, before glancing at the unit. Gritting her jaw, she snaps it off completely, before mimicking alphas hardening, letting it cover her lower jaw and neck. Sending out her tendrils, she punctures the unit, tearing off it's roof, letting the group know their in trouble. Alpha weakly looks over, spotting omega herd the group out. "Where's the fucking." He mutters, fumbling around for his device. Making sure omega can't see his view point, he finds a small black box, and cracks it open, using his blood to send a warning to delta and the traitor, before falling unconscious. 

......

"Duck." Twisted says, just before the roof gets torn off, as the rest all grab their head and protects venom as the metal screams, getting tossed aside. Saber is the first one to look up, and watch her blood leave her face, as she goes a ghost white in shock. Veemy and sal glances over, not spotting twisted walking out of the unit as if it's nothing. "Keep the weaker with venom." Twisted orders, making sal almost say something, before she gets stopped by saber who gestures the group to follow their protocol, making the others nod, all moving about as sal blinks in confusion. 

Berry, iris, veemy and galaxy all stay by venom, as dark, sal, saber and twisted make their ways out of the unit, sal trying to keep her cool, knowing who attacked. Saber grabs twisted and stops her, "Get with others." Saber orders, but gets slapped away by twisted, who looks over and grins under her mask, before hardening, making sal and dark stop. 

"Your not the only special ones. I got mine before." Twisted says, before she walks over and watches omegas still body, and waving tendrils, only  focused on sal. "Looks like she gets pissed at one perosn. How, boring." Twisted grumbles, cracking her hands as saber looks away from her. Dark grips her makeshift sword, made from scraps of metal. Sal braces herself, as omega pivots and looks at everyone, her body engulfed in bluish flames, as she grins in insanity. 

"What is it like to watch people around you to die?" Omega says, waving her arms around, and hiding her almost glowing eyes. Saber clenches her hands together, now realising what she saw last night, as sal and dark shake slightly. The illusions of the already dead stand by omega, all with their gruesome deaths. Tiger coughs as she breaks her torso and drops it away, dragons bleeding eye sockets and cracked face makes dark gag slightly, as saber watches with anger. Oscar holds his head in his arms, as a burning body crosses their arms, letting the others know it's luna, whilst omega rushes over, knowing their to busy watching the illusion.