part 14

"what. We're together now." Dragon says, waving his hands around as if to admire the area around them.

Sabers clone steps forwards and waves around a tranquilizer gun, before looking at the real saber, sticking their tougue out.  

"What the fuck are you?" Galaxy asks, making sal look back in shock before maintaining focus on the group. Tiger steps forwards, grabbing dragons shoulder, seemingly the same height now as him, as he looks over and smirks.

"Let's play a game. Tag your it." Dragon says, as the saber clone aims the gun at iris, getting a dart shot straight into her neck, making her fall unconscious immediately. Sal mumbles, absolutely pissed, as galaxy picks her up, resting her against her back.

"Run" dragon smirks, as tiger runs and jumps in the air, slamming the ground against the real sabers legs, knocking the ground as the rest scatter, sal with galaxy and unconscious iris, berry with venom, saber with veemy. 

Running away from eachother, dragon glances at alpha, who nods and walks into view, their leader just behind. "We aren't allowed to kill, just scare them a little. Boss will be watching." The clone says, as dragon nods and sends tiger off, making her sprint in front of them.

"Beta saber, go and with Delta, your needs aren't here." Dragon adds, making the clone saber run away, before walking slowly away.

"Stay quiet dumbass." Sal whispers, gesturing galaxy to a small array of boxes, all stacked up on eachother, as galaxy clambers over them, and finds a small crack in their spaces, enough for her to fit with iris. Sal glances over their shoulder, her hearing and eyesight now going better than before. 

"One of the dickheads are coming." She whispers, as she looks over and finds a dusty blanket. Walking over, she picks it up and bats it carefully, before stepping quietly back to galaxy and iris. 

"Keep your traps shut, if things go to worse, I'll get their attention and you find saber or berry." Sal says, tossing the blanket over them both, as galaxy doesn't make a sound, as sal climbs onto a unit, using the random junk as a makeshift hiding spot.

..

Saber and veemy rush over to a set of scrap metal, old cars laying everywhere. Astro stays quiet, as veemy glances over at a array of cars. "There." She says, as saber nods and walks over, checking the area is safe, as veemys remaining ear twitches in attention.

"Ones coming." She adds. As saber looks over and narrows her sight, before painfully pushing a car aside, and looking at a small gap underneath. Veemy doesn't hesitate, and clambers in, finding it pretty big.

Saber pauses and climbs in herself, before with the help of veemy drags the cat on top, as they sit down, keeping quiet, as faint steps tread across a gravelly path.

"Your quite good at hiding I'll give you that." A voice yells, before seemingly walking away. Just as astro sneezes again, setting off a small explosion.

..

"Uh over there?" Venom suggests, as berry walks over to a tipped over unit, as venom laughs slightly in anxiety. 

"Meh, might as well. They'll probably go after the rest." Berry says, lifting the door up before finding the dirt disgusting. Venom nods and bends down, walking in, as berry follows suit, finding the unit almost empty. 

..

"What's the plan then?" Alpha asks, as that traitor sits on the staircase leading up to the upper hallway. They smirk and watch dragon walk around, making tiger leap around, staying on the high ground. The cloned saber sits on the stairs as the traitor leans their head against their hand. 

"Scare tactics." The traitor replies, as alpha nods, as tiger stand up, seemingly curious about a area. The traitor stands up, and grins more, as she looks at the traitor. "Looks like we found one." 

..

Dragon stops, as tiger stops, her eyes set on a area next to them. "No killing. Damn it's so fun though." Dragon says, as he morphs into a fleshy blob, before shifting into a new person, as tiger watches. 

"Besides, where's the fun in just scaring them?" Luna says, as she walks over to the scrapyard, picking up a car and tossing it aside, as saber immediately tackles her down, letting veemy jump out and run, as tiger chases after. 

Saber triangle chokes Luna, as she grabs her arms and dislocates her right arm, sending saber backwards, as she jumps back in pain.

Luna gets up and punches saber in the gut, sending her flying, into a wall, making her cough up blood, as veemy looks back, and notices tiger chasing. 

Without hesitation, she grabs astro tightly, and dodges tigers jump to her, making her, swiftly moving to saber who looks at her in shock, as she rams Luna down, as saber regains herself. 

Tiger gets up, her face moulding back into shape, before spitting acid onto the floor, taking saber back as she dashes to veemy who looks over as she gets grappled down.

Saber pauses, but adrenaline kicks in as she runs and jumps kicks tiger down, breaking her ribcage, as Luna looks over in shock. 

Running over to tiger, she grabs the armour and takes it off, grabbing tigers hand, who then morphs into lunas body, as they both shift back into dragon, his now green eyes looking at saber, he spits and wipes his face. "Both pretty smart." He says, as veemy turns around, astro wanting to get out of her jumper. 

"But that was Luna, now it's my turn. I'm killing your ass." He yells, suddenly spitting acid into sabers face, making her jolt back, as it eats the left side of her face. Veemy turns around and grabs a bottle of water and drenchs sabers face as dragon runs over, aiming for veemy. 

Veemy doesn't move, knowing there's chance. 

However, dragon gets sent back as the someone slams his face into the ground, making them both look over, as dragon gets up and laughs.

"Seriously!?" He yells, as veemy makes sure saber is stable, who nods. The stranger clenches their now robotic hand, as their gloved hand holds a knife, made from the scraps around the place.

"You for fucking real!?" They yell, as dragon runs to them, making them effortlessly dodge his punch, slamming his back in mid air, making his how body lose shape and turn into a fleshy blob.

"Get up." The stranger says, keeping a mask on their face, before looking at dragon who morphs into tiger, her pissed face making veemy and saber get up. 

"Asshole!" She screams, as she tries to ram the stranger. 

The stranger takes her tackle, and switching her so she falls down, and runs into a old bus. Saber watches the stranger as they sort their clothing out, their torn coat immediately telling saber who it is. 

Without hesitation, tiger pivots herself and tries to kick their kidneys, to which the stranger grabs her leg and breaks it, noticing alpha watching. "Fucking leave. Your master is waiting." The stranger says. Tiger says nothing, and walks to a different person. 

Saber snickers as veemy stays still, as the stranger glances over, and says nothing, gripping the knife and sighing. "Get the fuck away already." They say, as they sprint away.

"Who do you think that was?" Veemy asks, as saber laughs quietly, finding her torn notepad and writes into it.

"Just the normal edgy dickheads." She writes as veemy snickers at the answer, before walking away with saber to find the others.