part 17

"Wake up lazy assholes." Sal says, punching the walls of the unit, as the others grumble slightly and slowly wake up, as sal and veemy stand there waiting. "We ain't got time for the fucking lazy idoits." She adds, adjusting her mask slightly, as saber stands up first, and laughs without her mask on, having lost it for a while.

"Well, how was your beauty sleep dabi?" Saber says, shocking the rest for a second, as she crosses her arms and smirks. "Yeah I have my tongue back, magical isn't it?" She explains, as veemy wanders over to saber and the group, trying to act normal. Astro pops his head out, and yawns, as berry shuffles over and strokes him gently, as iris looks at the cat in disgust. Galaxy checks iris over for any injuries and finds none as Venom and dark remain quiet. 

"Great, now you won't keep your trap shut." Sal spits back, as saber shrugs, and keeps a hold of the notepad, as dark limps into view, completely confused. 

"How are you here and just getting a tongue back? I saw you dragging Oscar away." Dark says, keeping her guard up, remembering when the clone saber dragged them both back to the rocky area. "Besides, what even happened to make sal look like aoi." Dark adds, as sal jolts and steps back, pissed. Saber snickers and glances at sal and veemy, as veemy keeps her gaze against the wall, seeming to be fixated on something.

"Because mr I can't decide who's  side I'm on made me a vampire and gave me the chance to regen. What you saw was my fabulous clone self." Saber repiles, spotting sals eye and darks wound in her side. "I don't know why I'm his favourite and got it." Saber mumbles, looking away as berry glances at the doorway, spotting it partly open.

"No wonder is was so cold again." Berry grumbles, shaking slightly, as saber takes her phone out and widens her eyes in shock. Veemy doesn't move, as Venom spots a small shadow outside, poking galaxy to get her attention as she looks over and nods, unsure of who it is. Yet neither get the chance as the door slams open, followed by a snicker from saber, her eyes narrowing on the perosn in question. 

"How are you, of all people, are alive?" Saber whispers, her tone dropping, as sal looks over and steps back, as the rest of the group hesitate. Just as the stranger drops a bag onto the floor, their grin making everyone hesitate. 

"Could ask  the same saber." Twisted laughs, as she steps in, her hand jerking slightly as she tries to remember how to walk as her leg remains just as disgusting as before."I woudnt recommend a night with that group, one out of ten." She adds, kicking the bag to saber, who picks it up and opens it. "One of us had to die." She adds as saber finds Oscars skull rotting away, bite marks in his head, taking sabers attention the most. "Wouldn't try human either, fucking disgusting aftertaste, wouldn't you agree sal?" She says, wiping her face as sal immediately says nothing and pinches twisted in the face, sending her flying. She slams into the ground as the group don't move.

"That's nasty what the actual." Iris gags, as Venom takes a step forward, shakily holding that same scrap of metal they had eailer. Saber sticks her hand out first, stopping them as she looks at sal nodding. Sal glances back and grabs twisted by the scarf, ripping it off, as she keeps her in mid air. 

"Nothing. No signs at all." Sal grumbles, refusing to actually let  go." Besides, why can't we just kill her anyways. She obviously killed Oscar." Sal adds, pressing her blade against twisteds forehead, as twisted merely laughs. The group remain quiet, shocked and scared. Saber however shakes her head and grabs sals hand and pulls it down. 

"That doesn't mean anything. She's going to die." Saber sighs, looking at her leg, which remains a hideous black, as sal drops her down, grumbling to herself. 

"Doesn't mean we should just kick her out. Unless I know they can handle themselves, I refuse to leave them alone, even if they killed Oscar, karma will eventually catch up to her." Sal says, making sure she doesn't lose sight of twisted, who doesn't move, or even seem scared. 

Saber says nothing and kicks twisted down, making the rest stay still, as saber pounds her leg into twisteds chest, in fury, making the rest of the group finally understand what's happening, making sal and veemy grapple her back, as saber flings around in their grip, as twisted laughs in pain, blood flowing out of her mouth as she hits the peak of insanity.

"You wanted to kill me! I knew it! Watching this happen, the traitor must be drooling at the sight of us killing each OTHER!" Twisted yells, standing up and moving around in insanity, making everyone step back as blood keeps coming out of her nose and mouth, making her choke in laughter. "Your all as sick as I knew! Wait for it, you will all die! It's gonna be such a sight to see!" She coughs, as she staggers around, clawing at her own face, tearing the skin apart, keeping everyone in shock as saber calms down, and let's sal and veemy let go.

"Wait until they use all their abilities! Oh just wait! The look on your faces! Their to die for! Four of us already dead! Oh how sad!" She yells as sal looks at  her with disgust, as the group stay as far away as possible. "Weed out the weaker! Kill us and live on, watch as we die around you how will you feel!" She laughs, coughing up more blood as all her face is coated in blood, as she grabs her knife and presses it against her skull, laughing maniacally, before throwing it back. "Watch me die in front of you! I want to see your faces lose the little hope you have!" She screams, as the stranger runs in and grabs twisted, snapping her neck and ripping her spine out leaving the body to drop onto the floor.

Nobody makes a sound, as Venom pukes on the floor from shock. "She was mentally fucked, they broke her mind. They wouldn't have left her otherwise." The stranger says, as they glance up. " The same with that Oscar kid.they let them out, I saw, as this one brutally killed him, she lost all humanity she had." The stranger sighs, as nobody moves, venom cleaning up their mouth as the stranger leans down and grabs her bag, and tosses it to berry, who grabs it and holds it like a disease. "Just move on, she's dead now." The stranger says, walking away.

but nobody moves, and stands there in pure shock.