part 2

As everyone began to split up into their groups, Oscar drags dark away from them, keeping a close eye of his surroundings, nervous but able to keep his composure. "Have any plans of a start base?" Oscar mumbles, his voice almost empty of emotions, his anxiety hitting the ceiling. 

Dark walks along, glancing at the scraps and random junk thrown around the place, trying to formulate a possible plan. "Its obvious there's no weapons. So I guess finding a good hiding spot and then thinking our steps." Dark suggests, kicking over a small set of random mouldy clothes, setting off a swarm of flies to scatter away. 

Both of them slap them away, covering their face to avoid a fly being breathed in. "This place is a shit hole. You'd think they'd clean up." Dark says, her furrowed face just signifying how pissed she is still. Oscar says nothing in response, his eyes set on a small stack of random junk. He pauses in his tracks, and makes dark stop as well. Curious she glances over and blinks in confusion. Oscar ignores it and leans down, brushing the ground with his fingers, before playing with the dust that lands on his hand. 

"Our tracks. It's obvious they'd leave the place in such a disarray, the dust would leave our tracks just enough so the killer would see." He says, glancing back at their travel, finding faint tracks of their shoes. Dark nods and grabs a tattered piece of fabric, before slamming it onto the ground, throwing the dust everywhere. Oscar nods in agreement and treads lightly to the selection of random sized wooden boxes. 

Dark remains from afar, to keep a slight lookout, still wishing she had at least one of her broadswords. "If this is a killing game, why leave us with nothing?" Dark blurts, kicking a rotten piece of wood to the side in anger. Oscar shrugs and places his hand against the boxes. 

"Hissing. That's a snake. I know those noises from anywhere." He whispers, inaudible to dark, as she pivots on the spot, always aware of each sound as Oscar looks around the set of boxes. "Obviously the sport wouldn't be that interesting, if we died of snake poison." He adds, before grabbing the snakes head and yanking it out.

Dark jolts at the surprise, and looks with shock and confusion. "It's fine. It's a normal corn snake, they can't kill, though their bites would hurt a fucking lot." Oscar says, tossing the snake away, leaving it to slither away without hesitation. Dark sighs and looks over his shoulder. 

"That box, it's open, anything in it?" Dark asks, as Oscar leans over and pauses. His hand goes into it and as he pauses before grabbing out a jet black bag, patting it down before glancing back. 

"Isn't that like one that had the knife?" Dark asks, as Oscar opens it, and takes out a empty canteen. He shakes it and shrugs. 

"Must be more than a killing game if we have to survive." He mumbles throwing the canteen to dark who fumbles and grabs it. "If we have to just kill, it'll be boring to the audience. Their goal is to make it as interesting as possible." He explains. Dark hesitates, lowering the canteen slightly. 

"They said there's a traitor right? How could I trust you? Knowing so much, it's kinda sus." Dark warns, her voice dropping slightly, making Oscar slightly uncomfortable. But, he sighs, and tosses the bag over his back, rubbing the back of his neck glancing away and sighing with a look of dismay across his face. 

"I knew that was going to come up. I don't trust anyone so it's fair. I can't say I'll kill you or I'm the traitor or I'm safe, so it's just survival instincts. If you want to live it's better off staying in some sort of group." He replies, crossing his arms before glancing back at at dark, his face from dismay, to what dark sees as anger. 

Dark and Oscar says nothing, remaining quiet at the tension between the two. Flies swarming around, catching Oscars attention for a moment. Dark remains annoyed at Oscar as he glances at the flies source. Stepping quietly, he leans down before pausing at a horrific smell. "Something is dead." He mumbles, catching darks attention as she walks over and gags at the smell. 

Carefully pushing piles of random fabric and other junk, Oscar touches something cold and squishy, before reeling back in shock and disgust. 

A body of something that is now unrecognizable, lays there on the floor. It's skin none existent, as it's muscles decaying grotesquely. It's intestines laying across the floor. Dark gags again, trying to get used to the smell. Oscar grabs his sleeve and covers his face, looking at the body. 

"It's old. The skin is gone. Probably a small animal." He says, getting up, as dark looks away, nodding, briskly walking away to not puke up whatever she has in her stomach. Oscar follows suit, and wipes his hand on a piece of fabric, before gesturing at a new pathway through the place. 

"How do you plan to survive then?" Dark asks, still weary. "You chose me because I was strong right?" She adds, walking alongside him, piles of boxes everywhere. Oscar says nothing and glances around before pausing at the ceiling. 

"Because the others I could tell had their own plans, like that." Oscar points the top hallway structure on the ceiling. Dark questions it and looks at where he is pointing, only to laugh and choke slightly. 

A person dangles upside down, watching them. Oscar snickers as the person in question eats a packet of what they assume to be crisps, before coughing immensely. 

"Saber really does anything." Oscar says, watching as saber gets back up and coughs on her food, the noises easily echoing around the place. Dark laughs and wheezes on air as saber gets up pauses, and dangles again. Oscar shakes his head and makes a move again, still cautious. Dark follows suit and follows just behind him.

"We'll locate the exit, and figure things from there." Oscar suggests, glancing around as the environment changes quickly. The stacks of boxes starts to become a dangerous overgrowth of weeds. He pauses, and shoves his hand in front of dark, watching the weeds sway gently. 

"What. It's just weeds." Dark mumbles as Oscar watches them carefully. 

"It's a building. There's no wind. I felt no draft either." Oscar warns. Dark immediately tenses up and nods, watching the weeds with uncertainty. 

Oscar says nothing, and positions himself carefully, bracing for anything, his gaze locked onto the plants before opening his mouth in fear, his pupils shrink, as he suddenly pushes dark and jumps out of the way, as a cylindrical shadow shoots out of the plants. 

Both of them pause, trying to react as the shadow shimmers a deep emerald green, it's scales shining from water, as Oscar stiffens up in shock. Dark shakes her head and jolts.

A massive snake hovers over them both, it's golden eyes shifting between the two, before curling up, it's shades of green making both freeze in shock.

"Looks like two of them met our lil pet! Aw and it looks hungry." The announcer yells before the snake hisses in agreement.