part 35

"are you fucking kidding me!?" Sal yells, as twisted and saber say nothing, all being blindfolded and tied up. "I can't catch a break!" Sal adds, knowing she can't move much due to the knife in her neck.

"Do you ever stop whining for five minutes!" The traitor yells, smacking sal across the face, shutting her up. The traitor walks around, as they remain quiet, twisted carefully listening to the traitors steps. 

"Their back, master." Omega says, empty, and voidless of anything, spiking Sal's worry, alongside sabers anxiety, as she stays by the doorway, standing still and ready for orders. "Alpha sustained major injuries including-" omega stops and cuts herself short, making the traitor glance over and sal to smirk underneath her mask, aware that the others aren't as stupid at they think they are. 

"Including what?" The traitor asks, abruptly stopping, slightly concerned as omega breaks her stance for a second, shaking slightly. The room goes deathly quiet, making the three stay still. 

"He almost died." Delta repiles, holding alpha still, making his way into the room. Alphas small noises of fear, echo around the room, causing omega to almost punch the wall, but instead kicks the door, shattering it into nothing by shards of wood. Delta doesn't respond, making the traitor even hesitate. "Those, assholes, found his weakness and almost killed him." Delta spits, frustrated. Omega walks over and picks alpha up, who clings on in nothing but fear, whilst Delta looks over, jump kicking sabers face, shattering her jaw. Sal and twisted jolt as he stands still, and takes his mask off. 

"Why are they here? You know how I feel about these idoits." Delta asks, his anger written all over his face. The traitor snickers slightly, and grabs Sal's face, burying their hand into it, gesturing to omega. Delta glances over, as omega calms alpha down, still watching the traitor. "So they are slowly liking eachother, pathetic." Delta says, pushing the traitor away, and slamming his fist into Sal's chest, breaking Evey bone he comes into contact with. "Better off making them suffer before the others arrive." He spits, grabbing alphas sword and stabbing twisted in the gut, twisting it, making her scream in pain. 

Alpha whimpers quietly, as omega shushes him, healing his neck and other injuries. The traitor hesitates, knowing Delta is rarely serious, leaving the others in unbearable pain. 

....

"Can I ask, for the fifth time, are you sure we should do this?" Berry asks, waving her hand in the air as galaxy keeps looking at the notes gathered by everyone. Iris remains behind, with venom, the wolves standing guard, because the others know sal would never want iris in danger. Dark and veemy follow just behind, dark still wincing now and again.

"It's obvious they want us to go there, but it's aware they don't know about what we know. So yes." Galaxy repiles, somehow still with a happy tone, making sure the others don't lose the little confidence they have. Veemy keeps astro in her arms, as they all trek through the storage unit environment, trying to ignore anything unless it's a threat.

"We are only equal to their numbers, they're literally superhuman, why should we bother?" Dark asks, making galaxy stop in her tracks, sighing. Closing the book slowly, she turns around and looks at the anxious group, Berry's wolf pup, now named frosting, sits down besides her, wagging it's tail. 

"I don't honestly want to go there, it's most likely a trap, and we may not even get out. But, if we escaped, we'd have the burden of their lives we could have saved forever." Galaxy sigh, her usual happy smile faluter slightly, making veemy look away. 

"She's right, what's the point in not trying at least?" Veemy mutters, as galaxy nods, leaving dark to smile weakly, and nods, her pain and anxiety easy to see. Berry sighs and rolls her head, gesturing a thumbs up.