part 54

"Come here karma." Omegas mother whispers, as she hugs him, knowing exactly what happened. "You want to talk about it him?" Kasumi; omegas mother adds, whilst kioshi stands there. He looks away, knowing it's better off letting her do what she must. Delta mutters to himself and looks away, still slightly unsure about what's happening, but is aware his not in control anymore. 

"I got kicked out of the family, for being to much of a unstable threat to everyone." He replies, making kasumi chuckle slightly, grabbing his face and smiling. She leans down, being 7'3ft making delta be even more threatened. "I lost my necklace as well. That my mother gave me." He adds, grabbing his coat and keeping tears back. Stroking his head, kasumi steps back, and turns around, looking at kioshi with a smirk. 

"Well. We can't let that happen can we? Karma didn't even do anything wrong now did he?" She says, acting the entire time, pretending to feel sorry. Kioshi nods, understanding what she means, as he grabs delta's shoulder, and whispers something into his ear. Delta widens his eyes in shock, as he walks away, leaving delta with kasumi. "Now. We both what the same deal. We want sakura away from them, and I think we can do it if you listen to what I say at all times ok?" She says, having a far more sinister tone to what omega can do. Delta picks up on it, making him take a step back. She watches, before covering her face with a black kitsune mask. "Besides, I already have you something. Why can't you pay me back dear?" She whispers, shaking her hands against his neck, her sharp nails playing with his staples in his neck, making I'm flinch in fear. 

"I just want sakura to be safe." Delta mutters, as kasumi steps next to him, grabbing his shoulder and moving behind him, holding both of his shoulders, leaning against his ear. Delta gets embarssed, knowing she's like  omega, as she snickers slightly, knowing his hesitant. 

"Well, let's both get her back shall we. Besides, they don't trust you anymore do they? We are the only ones you can fall to." Kasumi whispers, pushing his chin up, before creating a illusion of the group. "Watch as they leave this place, and forget about you." She says, making him watch the group leave, and explore the outside, almost saying nothing about him. "All they will do is move on, and let you get neutralized. They never cared about you, only wanting to use your strength." She adds, letting delta go. He looks at her with tears in his eyes, as she walks past him, as kioshi stands next to her. 

"But, they promised." Delta mutters, as she sighs, acting to feel sorry, as she shakes her head. Crossing her arms, she hides her grin as delta grabs his coat tighter, trying not to think the worse. "They said they'd always stay." He adds, before remembering how omega almost killed him because he partly snapped. 

"They never did. Your not what they wanted. Look at them karma, use your foresight, look at how they are calm. If they cared they'd be looking for you all this time." Kasumi adds, gesturing to his eyes. He does as suggested and chokes on air, watching at the group stay asleep, all comfortable. He falls down, and grabs his head, as his reality breaks in front of him. They both watch, as he breaks the little sanity he as left, as kioshi hold out his goggles. Walking over, he placing them down, making delta pause. Kasumi grins, as he grabs them, putting them on. The air goes still, as delta stands back up, his mask and hood back on, as he looks at them both. 

"So what's the plan?" He asks, making kasumi laugh and walk over.

"Kill them all and take sakura back." She repiles, making him nod, whistling to being his snake over. 

......

"Sal, wake up." A voice says, poking sal with A stick, making her snap awake, finding veemy and berry looking over. She jolts and looks around, spotting the rest asleep, as berry and veemy remain concerned. "I heard something I wish I didn't." Veemy mumbles, making sal hesitate, thinking they heard hers and twisteds chat. "Its about delta." She adds, making sal sigh a inaudible amount of belief. 

"Well, care to say?" Sal whispers, as omega shuffles and gets comfortable. She glances at twisted, who remains quiet, laying down. Alpha glances back, making her realise he's been awake all this time. Looking back at veemy and berry, sal braces herself, guessing it has something to with omega again. 

"Something about killing us and taking omega." Veemy repiles, wishing she heard more. "Astro woke me up, and I heard it." She adds, whilst astro remins in her hood. Berry steps back, keeping her hearing focused on the outside, unsure of how quiet they can be. Sal pauses, knowing what delta is like, and omegas family. 

"Wake up that edgy bitch." Sal says, making veemy nod, walk over and push twisted around, making her groan and get up. Sal sighs, ignoring twisteds look of hate, as she gently pushes omega awake. "Uh we kinda have a problem sakura." She warns, making omega am,most jolt up immediately. Sal stops her, as she curses in pain, before sal realises how skinny she is now. "What. Is this the regen?" Sal blurts, making omega sigh, and nod. Berry glances over, telling the others to shut up, as small footsteps echo from outside. 

Twisted stops in place, as alpha tries not to make a sound, grabbing onto twisted as veemy stays anxious. Sakura and sal glance at the door. The footsteps stop just outside. Alpha gets suddenly choked by twisteds hand. Nobody make a sound, before the footsteps walk away, seemingly slow. 

Twisted glances over to sal, who waits, having to calm omega down, as she knows who walking away, veemy uses her hearing to listen, before she find that they are a good mile away. "Were good." Veemy mutters, as berry takes a big exhale. Sal uncovers sakuras mouth as twisted gets up. 

"Well, that was fucking close." Twisted mutters, pushing alpha away, as she looks over at sal and sakura. "Cars to explain why her mother walked just past us!?" Twisted yells, making sakura grab her ears, making sal pause, guessing her senses up messing up again. 

"I don't know, how do you expect us to know!?" Sal angrily whispers, covering omegas ears. Veemy and berry stay quiet, notcing alpha still shaken. 

"Does it matter!? She wants Sakura! Just fucking give her over." Twisted yells, making sal pause, in nothing but shock. Berry and veemy take a step back, alongside alpha, whilst sal grabs omega and calms her down. "Fucking bitch, I'm going for a walk." Twisted yells walking outside, leaving the rest to stay quiet. Alpha sits down, and decides to knock himself out, as veemy and berry say nothing, wanting to go back to bed. 

Omega sighs, and tried to get out of sals grip, but finds herself stuck. "Your staying there. Anyways, you can't even move." Sal mutters, making sakura sigh and lay back down. "Exactly, you stay there." Sal adds. 

"Well, I want to say thanks, for sticking up I guess." Omega shrugs, making sal sigh, having a feeling of where this is going. 

Sal makes strange noises before answering, making omega laugh and grab her face. "Well, instead of making this some sappy thanks, just get it over and done with." Sal says, with her mask on. Omega says nothing, and takes sals mask off slowly, grinning. Sal stays quiet, before omega leans slowly to her, kissing her slowly, making it last.

Sal tenses up as omega grabs  the back of her head, breaking into sals mouth. She makes sure no sound comes out, as she glances at sals face. Letting go, sal coughs on air. "Thanks." Omega mutters, before covering sals face in the blanket. "No, don't move. You was being mean." Omega says, before just laying on sal.