part 73

"So, what's the plan now?" Saber asks, watching as the group calms down, making sure nobody makes a move, whilst twisted and alpha stand next to saber, watching her gaze as she looks at hikari. Twisted claps sabers face to look back at her, and smirks, taking out a pair of glasses, making alpha breathe a sigh of relief. Saber takes the hit, knowing there is no point of any fighting again, especially since half the group is down. 

"We go and split up, keeping a eye on the others here, looking for delta, and the cure for Hikaris state." Twisted says gesturing as alpha takes a step back, making sure he isn't in the way. Saber hesitates, but knows she's right. Glancing around at the state of the group, saber crosses her arms and shrugs it off. Dark rolls her eyes, as saber pushes twisted aside, making kioshi snicker and look at her direction, as she grabs darks shoulder. Twisted grumbles slightly, before turning around.

"Dark, and kioshi can look for the cure, you and alpha can find delta." Saber says, looking over her shoulder, as twisted narrows her sights against sabers, watching for any other hidden message in her actions, and she finds none. Alpha tugs at twisteds sleeve, as he nods, not seeing any faults in the plans. Kioshi pauses, but sighs, stepping up from hikari, and walking over to dark, who stays quiet, looking at him with anxiety. Saber claps and steps back. "Perfect! Now, scurry along." Saber says, pushing the group's away, catching the others attention. Twisted punches saber away, before taking alpha outside, following dark and kioshi. 

Twisted grumbles to herself, looking over her shoulder every three seconds, picking up on the tension at the unit, making her scratch her neck, making alpha take a few steps away, twisted pauses, and looks around, sending the wolves out, as she stays with alpha, who bumps into her back, not watching what his doing. Twisted curses, as she turns around, and grabs his face. "The stitches are falling off, just take the skin off already, you look worse than saber in the morning." Twisted says, making alpha sigh, and look away, still hating how he looks. But he sighs, and takes his entire face off, as twisted watches, as he throws away a mask, showing his natural face, with the same sliver blue hair as delta. Twisted snickers, and slaps the back of his head, laughing. "There's the small little bitch." Twisted declares, as alpha looks away, touching his face, making him almost forget he was wearing a fake mask, for at least 10 years. Twisted sighs, and walks away, having the wolves locate a smell. 

"There." Twisted says, pointing to their left, before rushing over, forgetting alpha is slower. But she carries on anyway, as the wolves send her to a set of near of units. Alpha falls over, and tries to catch his breath, before looking at where twisted pauses, her body saying shock and fear. He gets back up, and staggers over, before spotting the body on the floor. His heart drops, as Delta remains curled up, his wounds still healing, as twisted remains quiet, her mouth open in shock. 

"What happened?" Alpha mutters, knowing twisted won't say a word. He wanders over to Delta, who whimpers in fear, whilst the wolves stay by his side. Alpha leans down, as Delta spots his face. 

"So, you finally got rid of that?" Delta painfully smiles, before grabbing alphas face. "Thanks." He adds, before falling unconscious, making alpha freeze up, pressing his hand against deltas neck, spotting a slow pulse, before spotting how far the wounds are. He traces what he can see, and pauses. 

"They kept his staples intact. Only a few of us know about that." Alpha mutters, noticing the wolves walking back to twisted. His concern spikes, as he hears her laughing. 

"I wonder, oh how I wonder." Twisted smirks, as she takes her glasses off, making alpha hesitate, watching as she looks at him, with nothing but insanity. 

"002." He mutters, spotting her tattoo Changing the number, from 016, to 002. Grabbing deltas jacket, alpha picks him up, and stays away from twisted. 

"Let's go now shall we?" Twisted laughs, as alpha does as asked, knowing any stubborn behaviour, and everyone will die. 

..... 

"So, any reason why you shoved them out?" Sal asks, as she pushes omega away, giving him a side glare, which stops him in his tracks. Saber spots it, but says nothing, whilst veemy and berry sort out a few parts of the unit. Sal and saber remain the only ones not busy, unlike hikari who remains unconscious, her body getting weaker by the second. 

"Because, one, this is getting way to tight, second, the audacity that we keep the edgy ones." Saber repiles, pausing mid sentence, taking Sal's attention and anxiety, as she looks away, playing around with her gloves before looking at omega and then Luna. 

"So, why can't we just end these two?" Sal asks, looking at the group, as her mind remains all over the place. Omega jolts, and looks at her with fear and shock, his body shaking at the threat. Luna on the other hand, remains quiet, and grins, knowing she's in control of sal right now. Saber pauses, and takes her hood down, before walking over, making sal flinch at the motion, but stay as is.

Saber looks at her, before the unit door opens up, and a knife is thrown through saber and Sal's head, making the rest jump up, finding twisted staying still, her arm in mid air as she slowly lowers it, grinning. 

"My hand slipped." She mutters, as saber yanks it out, making sal curse at the pain but look over, bored already. Twisted pushes alpha into the area, as he places Delta down, terrified. "Ignore him, his useless." Twisted adds, before pushing alpha against the wall, making him yelp and walk to his small area, curling up and saying nothing. 

"One minute your not letting anyone breathe on him, now your being edgy." Saber says, noticing twisteds behaviour. "So how about stop being a bipolar bitch like the weather, and actually be useful." Saber adds. Sal stops herself from laughing, before twisted laughs alongside, before sprinting and blowing saber up. 

"Whoops, forgot you was there." Twisted says, looking at Sal's shock, as she pauses, and ends up backing away, knowing to not fight back, not right now anyway. Saber quietly stands back up, fixing the hold in her torso, before looking at twisted. 

Alpha grabs a blanket, and curls up with it on, knowing what's about to happen. "So, what if we did hurt alpha?" Luna asks, making twisted pause, looking at her as if nobody else exists. Saber and sal look at eachother, as the others watch. 

She takes a few steps forwards, making twisted snap and kick her down, before walking away, looking over her shoulder, watching as Luna gets back up, and looks back. Sal and saber say nothing, as sal looks back to omega, who remains shaken. 

"A minor inconvenience." She mutters, catching savers fear, knowing she wouldn't say that. Sal turns around, almost on a pivot, before walking to omega, making him freeze up, knowing he can't bring himself to hurt her. Luna is just as aware, so she keeps to the plan, as saber grumbles, knowing somehow, something is up. She gestures to veemy and berry, who nod, and look at venom