part 76

"So, do you know where your going?" Dark asks, dragging her legs across the ground, bored to walking around, whilst kioshi stays quiet, looking around on edge, knowing their most likely being watched. He sighs, and pauses, feeling eyes looking down his neck, as he grabs darks shoulder. Dark slaps his hand away, before he jolts at the hit. 

"Well, what's this I see?" Katsumi asks, strutting in, as she waves her hands in the air, watching dark and kioshi. Dark turns around, and finds her smirk almost annoying to see, meanwhile kioshi says nothing. Katsumi wanders closer, before stopping, a few feet away, watching as kioshi looks at her with hate and disgust. " Aw, how rude of  you. I just wanted to see my beloved again." Katsumi mocks, as dark takes a step back, knowing there's no point in attacking, so she decides to just stay quiet, and in edge, knowing to run and find help if something happens. Kioshi turns around, and grabs katsumis clothes, yanking her closer as she grins, whilst he remains firm. 

"Is that what you said to the other 300 you cheated on me with? No? Well, fuck off then." He spits, throwing her to the ground, before walking away, making dark look at him with confusion, knowing katsumi is the most unstable and dangerous to her memories. Kioshi says nothing, and walks away, not caring as katsumi stands back up, slowly grabbing her katana, before rushing past dark, trying to aim a attack to kioshi. 

Dark stumbles back, from the shockwaves of her fast movements, as she turns over and watches as kioshi grabs the sword, looking at katsumi with hate. "Nobody wanted you here anymore, your nothing but a shit stain to us now." He mutters, shattering the sword, as katsumi almost breaks her confidence. Kioshi stays cold, as he jabs her neck, then slamming her ears, knocking her out with  ease. He glances at dark, who remains in shock. "Come with me, I've found the location." He says, almost calm. Dark doesn't even think twice,  fumbling up and running over, watching as kioshi punches the hidden door down, not really being asked to find the button. 

Dark picks up on his passive aggressive nature, so stays quiet, following behind him as he walks through the hallway, finding the main room. "Its a small area, so, it must be in his room." Kioshi mutters, ignoring everything around him, knowing he's on a set amount of time, before katsumi wakes up, pissed. Dark scurries behind him, avoiding the rubbish around the place, as kioshi suddenly stops her, turning around and looking at the hallway. "She's awake, get underneath that now." Kioshi says, pushing dark to the table, as she walks underneath it, and uses the boxes to hide herself. 

Kioshi steps back, as quiet footsteps start echoing through the hallway, as the lighting stays cut out since the others don't come here as often anymore. Katsumi steps in, and stops in her tracks, dropping her mask and katana. Dark keeps herself quiet, panicking as kioshi steps back again. 

"So, your not on my side anymore?" Katsumi asks, her tone dropping as she goes insane, making kioshi almost fall over. "Because, you know what happened last time someone left my group." She adds, dropping what dark can assume to be a human skull, as it shatters onto the ground. Dark almost makes a sound, but stays quiet, before remembering about the foresight. She closes her eyes, hoping katsumi didn't look through her eyes yet. 

"They left because your a insane bitch, who's ego is bigger than this place." Kioshi spits, as he tries to gain his confidence, to which backfires against him, whilst katsumi walks over, grabbing his jaw, letting him know she's not messing around this time. 

"We was what, 16, when we started, had hikari and trained. The outside is a place they will die in. So why do you want them to leave so badly?" Katsumi asks, lifting him up as he stays quiet, his fear all over his face, as katsumi buries her hand into his face, making him wince in pain, feeling the acid going through his bloodstream. Dark can smell his body starting to rot away, and gags at the smell, almost letting katsumi know she's there.