part 4

"Luna! Get back here!" Dragon yells. Tiger shrugs and walks away, before Dragon yanks her back, getting a annoyed groan from tiger, refusing to move. Dragon keeps a grip on tiger as he looks around, slightly panicking, as luna finally appears from being a storage container. She remains emotionless, as Dragon grabs her collar and practically drags the two down the pathway, storage containers scattering the place. 

"What?" Luna mumbles, yanking dragons hand off her, sorting the collar out before dragging herself alongside the two. Tiger keeps yanking at dragons hand, as Dragon keeps a firm grip on her blazer. Dragon sighs, and glances around, slightly uncomfortable. 

"Your not leaving my sight. That's what luna." Dragon repiles, still watching the area like a hawk. Luna shrugs and carries on walking, as tiger finally gets out of his grip before leaping back and waving a stick around. 

"Get away from me! No I trust nobody!" Tiger yells, as luna suppresses a laugh. Dragon jolts in shock, before relaxing and taking a rope out of his backpack he found earlier, and grabs tiger, who yelps and grumbles as Dragon wraps it around her body. 

"I want to say it, but, I know you would yell." Luna snickers, as Dragon jolts in embarrassment before wrapping the spare rope around his hand. Tiger tries to scurry away, yet Dragon yanks her back. 

"Hey! I ain't a pet! Get me out!" Tiger screams, yanking back, making Dragon almost fall over, with luna just watching unsure of what exactly is happening. Luna decides to sit down, and let this happen. 

"No! Because you would run away!" Dragon repiles, yanking the rope tighter. Luna sighs and gives up, watching the area around them. Dragon yanks tiger more, making her stack it onto the concrete floor. Tiger curses in pain, and sits down in defeat, as Dragon tries to yank her back up, but can't. 

"I don't trust anyone of course!" Tiger screams back, as Dragon says nothing and yanks again. Tiger tries to get loose, but to no avail as Dragon just stands there, changing his sight onto luna, who sits against a container, bored. 

"Let me go!" Tiger yells again, squirming on the floor like a fish. Dragon chuckles at the attempt as luna grabs what she can presume to be a piece of shrapnel. Dragon immediately leans over to grab the metal before throwing it away. 

"No! And luna leave the sharp objects alone!" Dragon yells, as he grabs luna and tiger, deciding to move again. Luna gets up, and slowly walks with dragon dragging tiger across the floor. Tiger screams indecipherable words as Dragon ignores, looking around and hoping he can find some better ground. 

...........

walking down the same route, delta leans down, and pats the ground carefully, finding faint tracks of someone being dragged. Pausing, he glances in front of him, the lenses focusing the light to a dimmer level, before standing back up, watching the pathway in front of him, faintly making out three bodies walking away.

...........

"For the tenth time! No your not killing yourself luna!" Dragon yells, as he leans down and grabs a new black bag, opening it and finding a dried packet of crackers. Tiger looks over and sighs. 

"Can I be free now?" Tiger whines, and Dragon shakes his head, dropping one bag and keeping the other. Luna remains quiet. "Hey! I want those!" Tiger screams, shuffling towards the bag and grabbing it with her mouth. Dragon pauses, and sighs, getting back up and making sure luna is still breathing. 

"Y'know. Your all being watched." A voice says, as Dragon turns around and hesitates. Tiger sits up and pauses. 

"What do you want twisted. I don't trust you the most." Dragon warns as the rest remain quiet. Twisted shrugs and moves the bag on her back a bit, before going into her trench coat, before holding out a canteen of water. 

"I don't fucking care. Take this it's obvious you idoits will die first. Rather not have dead bodies laying everywhere." Twisted spits, tossing the canteen next to tiger, who jolts. Dragons ears twitch in uncertainty, as luna picks it up. Twisted says nothing, and remains emotionless to the group. "Remember dumbasses, escape or kill the traitor, not have a married couple argument." Twisted adds, before walking behind them, as Dragon haults and stops himself from snapping the twigs neck.

"How is edgy bitch still alive?" Tiger asks, protecting the bag with the crackers like her life depends on it. Dragon watches twisted leave, as luna shrugs, mumbling. 

"She's limping I know that." Dragon gestures, before spotting something lingering behind one of the containers. His eyes widen in shock, as he suddenly grabs luna and tiger, hurrying away, watching the shadow tackle twisted down, with ease. 

"What the hell!" Tiger yells, as Dragon runs through the pathways, before getting into a storage unit. He says nothing, trying to catch his breath, before watching the entrance. 

"The killer was there. I saw it tackle twisted down." Dragon mumbles, shutting both them up immediately. All of them stay quiet, as shallow footsteps echo around the unit. The darkness making it hard to see. Dragon squints his eyes as a tall shadow lingers on the outside. His breathing shallows as he tries to stay calm.

Delta stumbles into the unit, as the rest stay quiet. His goggles fade away from the normal neon green to a almost transparent glass, almost being able to see his eyes. Everyone stays still as he walks closer. 

Without a single sound, he throws a knife just above them, making them all jolt. His clothing soaked with blood. Dragon immediately knows who's blood that is, and grips the canteen harder, before delta pauses right in front of them. 

Leaning down, he grabs dragons face, his sliver knuckle dusters skimming his skin, like it's valuable. Tiger swallows a lump into her throat as delta tosses a rag doll at the group. 

It's waist split open, the stomach landing onto tigers lap, as blood lands on all of them. The acid leaking over the bags. It's ribcage shooting out of its chest, as the remaining muscle hangs on the ribs like vines on a rooftop. It's soulless eyes rolled out of its socket, as it's last look of fear still on it's face. 

Delta watches them, as he shoves his hand into the ribcage, shoving his hand through their windpipe before ripping it out, and dangling it like lights. Dragon gags, as he slams the lungs at tigers face, before walking away. 

None of them move as the body remains cold. "It's. You know who." Dragon chokes, notcing the scars on the face immediately. Luna nods as she shakes heavily. Tiger finally vomits, as the bodies head suddenly blows up from pressure, the skull rupturing like confetti. 

Nobody moves as parts of muscle, bone and brain land on them, as they all remain completely shell shocked.