part 82

"So, why are we still here Then?" Twisted asks, leaning against the wall, looking at kioshi, who remains quiet, his gaze stuck on the exit, whilst venom and dark look around, unsure of what to do, whilst alpha stays curled up, cold. Twisted stands up, and walks over to kioshi, changing her height to look at his face, which makes him jolt, not realising she can actually do that. "Wanna say Then? You know, I get impatient, quite easily." She adds, grinning, as kioshi stays shocked, almost scared, as Venom goes to try and stop her, but gets stopped by dark, who shakes her head, letting venom sit back down. Kioshi tries to get away, but twisted watches his attempt, and grabbing his neck, before making him look her way. 

"The others need to rest, they've just ran here, and tried to escape their friends, it's obvious, alongside alphas ability makes him weaker like you said." Kioshi says, shaking as twisted pauses, and tosses him away, walking to her room. The others watch her as Venom gets up, and helps kioshi up, who takes the chance and nods as a thanks. Venom smiles back, as dark looks at alpha, who remains curled up, taking kioshis attention. "Alex, what's happening?" Kioshi asks, walking over as alpha jolts and hides himself more, making venom run over and try to move his arms, spotting blood. Dark jumps up, as kioshi leans down, gesturing the others away, they take the order, and step back, as alpha shakes, scared. 

"Is this because of the redacted ability?" He mutters, hoping it is, alongside the others fear. Venom stops dark from moving, as alpha stays as is, whilst kioshi sighs, and grabs his head, looking at his one good eye, as he ignores the blood. "His eyes are bloodshot." Kioshi says, making venom look at him with worry. Dark grumbles to herself, as she starts going through the files, trying to find some kind of help, and struggles doing so. Kioshi takes his time, as alpha stays stubborn, his jolting just concerning kioshi more. 

He stops as he finally pushes his arm away, finding his clothes soaked in blood, which just gets worse by the second. Kioshi pauses, as the others spot it, making venom rush over and try to heal him. "Even a redacted ability wouldn't do that." Dark mutters, as kioshi stands up, stepping back, as he watches alpha wince in pain, as Venom calms alpha down, letting him just stay still, as he remains in pain. Kioshi snaps and storms into twisteds room, making her look over, hiding a small box, making kioshi pause and walk over, grabbing her hood and slamming her against the wall. Twisted curses as kioshi looks at her, angered. 

"Why'd you attack Alex? He just wanted to help your sorry ass." Kioshi yells, making twisted look at him in confusion, she hesitates, and rolls her eyes, bored. Kioshi blinks in frustration, getting even more annoyed by the response. 

"Before you come smashing my room down, for your information, shockily, I didn't do shit this time, what you saw, was his body shutting down due to his ability. I didn't even raise a hand." Twisted spits back, making kioshi pause, unsure to believe what she just said. Twisted watches him, as he remains pissed off. "He wouldn't have sat next to me if I hit him, you really need to work on your skills of understanding how he works I swear." Twisted adds, snapping kioshis arm and walking away. Kioshi turns around, as she walks out, be for HER glances at the room, finding that alpha had moved into here as well. 

Twisted walks back  into the main room, and dismisses venom away, making them look at her with worry, a she leans down, opening the box. Alpha stays quiet, still in pain, as twisted takes out a small syringe, whilst kioshi walks back in, looking at the syringe, and watching alphas fear heighten at it, making him and dark pause, whilst twisted rams it into his neck, pinning him down, as he suddenly screams in pain, his veins sticking out of his face, as the others watch, leaving twisted to keep him down, before he stops, and lays there, his wounds healing themselves, twisted grumbling as she looks over, her frustration all over her face, as she stands up, wiping blood off here hands.