part 28

18 years ago

"Hey! Mama!" Delta yells, as he runs to omega as alpha stamps behind, with hands in his pockets. Omega snickers and lifts Delta in the air, as he giggles and spreads his arms out, already being 4'3 for a four year old. Alpha looks away, jealous as omega rests Delta on her arm, letting him hug her neck. 

"I'm not your mother karma, how many times to I need to repeat?" Omega chuckles, as Delta pouts and points to her nose, tapping it as alpha opens his book and sits on a bench, just located outside of their village. Delta claps and smiles gently as omega holds his head and lets him rest. 

"But, you is nice! Um, if your not mama, what is you?" Delta asks, with purity, as alpha buries his face into his book, making omega snicker and carry Delta as she pat's alphas head, messing up his hair, knowing it annoys him. "Where is other friend?" Delta asks as omega pauses, knowing the tratior was sent to do more tests.

"Firstly, you can call me sakura. Secondly they had to do something for mr scary man." Omega replies as Delta shivers. Alpha bats omegas hand away, getting her to look at him, knowing he's aware of who they are. 

"Scary people are scary!" Delta yells as he huddles in fear, making alpha sigh. "why do they poke us?" He adds, rubbing his shoulder as omega sighs and sits down next to alpha, who shuffles closer, making her snicker and hug him as well. 

"Because they want to be scary. Remember what mama said before she had to leave? She said that no matter how scary monsters are, they weren't ever scary, you made them scary." Omega says, as she lets Delta sit down, and dangle his legs on the bench, as a butterfly lands on his head.  

"What's this?" He asks, as omega looks at the butterfly, which sits calmly on his head. 

"It's a butterfly. They won't hurt you." Alpha says, as he remains quiet, letting omega cuddle him alongside Delta who watches the butterfly in awe. 

It suddenly flies away, as omega and alpha turn towards where the village is, unseasy, as Delta tries to catch the butterfly. "Come here Mr butterfly! I want you to meet my friend!" He says, as omega lets him and alpha go, standing up slowly. 

"Something is happening." Omega mutters, as alpha nods and shuffles to Delta, catching his attention with his book. "Sakura has to do something quick, we can wait for her ok?" Alpha says as Delta whines and crosses his arms.

"Why! Other friend and sakura always run away!" Delta yells as omega turns around at looks at Delta, squishing his face as he giggles and pats her away. "Stop it! It tickles!" Delta laughs as alpha smiles, trying to hide the dread that looks over the others. Omega squishes his face more, before placing a kiss on his forehead. 

"I won't be long ok? I'll give you something from the bakery as a sorry." She says, as Delta nods and hugs omega before letting go and staying with alpha. 

Omega jogs away, turning her smile into fear, as she runs over to the village. 

Delta watches her leave, running over the hill as alpha sighs and opens his book, pointing out a butterfly that landed on deltas head catching his attention and he bounces up and down. "that's my new friend! He's name can be." Delta pauses as he puts his finger on his head, before jumping. "It can be butter!" Delta exclaims, as alpha nods. 

"Sure, he's name is butter." Alpha repiles, as Delta claps in joy. Alpha closes his eyes, trying to not let Delta see his fear, as he knows something is wrong.

....

A hour passes, as Delta and alpha don't move, alpha trying to stay awake, as Delta looks at the area of the village, his concern for omega spiking. "Hey, big bro, why hasn't sakura come back? And what is the black fluffy cloud?" Delta asks, snapping alpha out of it, looking over and spotting a plume of smoke get higher in the air. "Owie! My ears!" Delta cries, as alpha turns around, finding Delta holding his ears, as he can hear screams of pain.