part 70

"Dragon, let her speak." Katsumi says, wandering into the unit, where omega remains stuck. She looks at her, as Dragon makes her sit up, watching as katsumi walks and leans down, making omega stay quiet. "I have a few questions." Katsumi says, making omega pause, crying as she knows she hasn't got a choice. "Its nothing special, just a few minutes of your time." She adds, sitting down in front of her. 

Omega stays quiet, as Dragon forces her to watch katsumi, paralyzing her entire body, from the neck down. "First off. I just want to ask about that saber, how much does she know." Katsumi asks, her tone quiet and collected, unlike her smirk. Omega tries to say nothing, but gets a sharp pain down her body, as Dragon twists her organs around. Katsumi stays quiet, wanting the answers as soon as possible. "Your gonna tell us what we want, it's your duty as a killer." Katsumi warns, grabbing omegas face, pushing it back. 

"I don't know, how do you expect me to know!?" Omega yells, scared, as katsumi watches her Reaction, before sighing and standing up. Omega gets pushed back onto the ground, as Dragon flows out of her mouth, making her gag and feel nothing but extreme pain. Katsumi waits, as Dragon becomes himself again, walking over and whispering something to her, making katsumi nod, knowing he's already probed her mind. 

"Ah! That's perfect." Katsumi mutters, summoning a parasite, and turning around. Omega looks at the centiapide like creature, and panics, as katsumi crushes her back, leading down and letting the parasite find it's way to omega. Dragon looks away, trying not to gag. THE creature scurries to omega, using its huge jaws to tap at her face, and find her eye socket. Crawling over her face, it buries itself into her eye socket, making her scream in pain, as her entire body burns up, as she loses control, feeling the creature curl up, and hide itself as her missing eye. 

Dragon taps katsumis shoulder, as she looks over, confused. "Delta heard that." He warns,making katsumi turn around, walking to the door, knowing nobody is near. She places her hand against it, whilst omega falls limp, her breathing shallow and empty. "She's ready." Dragon says, letting katsumi snicker and push omegas face up, watching her show no emotion. 

"Go and infiltrate the unit, kill my disguised clone, and use your seductive killing tatic." Katsumi orders. She lets omega go, who walks over to the doors, walking out, almost emotionless, before she shifts into her rarer personality, making katsumi pause. "Well, didn't expect that." She mutters, watching a now, genderbent version of omega, that walks away. Dragon leans against the wall, knowing katsumi isn't stupid. 

"Well, I guess it's just a case that we wait." Dragon says, making katsumi shrug, walking to the back of the unit, holding the chains that kept omega in here, before looking back at door, shock over her face. 

"She's not wearing the chains." Katsumi mutters, knowing that's not good, for any side.

......

"So, now what." Iris asks, looking around, not concerned about hikari, who remains quiet, and shaken from earlier. Dark shrugs, not really caring about the situation, as delta keeps a grip on alpha, whilst veemy has a small chat with saber. Berry and galaxy talk to each other, as twisted gets tackled by kioshi, after she tried to mess around with a parasite. Venom hesitates, as they keep an eye on the pets, having asked to do it whilst the others start to do more dangerous problems. 

"Maybe just stay calm for give god damn minutes!?" Twisted yells, kicking Kioshi away, bored of being tackled constantly. Hikari flinches as kioshi stands up, looking over at her before walking away, catching sabers attention, before she carries o talking to veemy, knowing she curious about what she knows. "Like seriously, whilst everyone is having a fucking little chat, everyone seems to forget there's literally two people that are here to kill us." Twisted mutters, brushing herself down, and sitting there, refusing to say anything more, knowing she's going to put the rest in a bad situation.

Sal stays quiet, as she looks at omega, spotting we two green eyes. Yet she doesn't move, knowing how powerful katsumi is. Alpha on the other hand, tries to get out of deltas grip, to which delta just remains still, watching the group, with his hardening still in effect. "Its too quiet." Delta mutters, as he watches mainly omega and kioshi. Knowing he heard omega screaming, he refuses to let alpha go. 

"And? Maybe she's going for a shit, you never know." Saber says, watching as delta looks over, saying nothing, beefore staying still. Saber shrugs, but laughs as alpha slams his fist into delta's jaw, shattering it. "Sorry that just caught me off guard!" Saber yells, as delta falls back, looking at alpha in shock. 

"Don't fucking touch me. The audacity to think I care about you, it's pathetic." Alpha says, making delta look at him in nothing but pain. The rest look at them, and mutter to themselves. 

"He was concerned about you, calm down." Saber says, making alpha glance over and flip her off. The rest of the group stay quiet, guessing alpha won't listen to anyone. 

"Like any of you have a say. Your all nothing but rats. Fucking scurrying around to survive." Alpha says, making sal step in, and tap his shoulder, before punching his face, sending him flying against the unit wall. Delta jolts, as alpha staggers and stands up, his face bleeding, making twisted step in and look around. 

"A rat can't make you fly like sabers sanity." Sal spits, as alpha grumbles to himself. "Just because your getting cockblocked by twisted, doesn't mean you lash out against against delta, he hasn't done anything." Sal adds, making the rest nod. Alpha looks away, before standing up straight.

"Just because he's a soft boy, doesn't mean he can't slaughter you without hesitation. He did it to your friends, against his orders, also, ever thought that he knows what's happening and going to happen?" Alpha asks, grabbing delta and looking at him with disgust. "He left us with katsumi after a minor disagreement." He adds, throwing him down. He broadly gestures to the group, with a smirk, "Don't even start, making any excuses, he's a mass serial killer, their most favourite killer. Hes known to kill anyone even friends." Alpha declares, watching as delta grabs his head, trying to ignore his schizophrenia from kicking in. 

"He the most unstable, lethal, and comes off as soft. You pissed him off once, your dead." Alpha adds, clapping his hands, acting sarcastic on purpose. Veemy and berry look over at delta, as he whispers something to himself. Saber sighs, as alpha laughs slightly. 

"What fucking tragic backstory is this now? We get it, you all are mentally fucked." Sal sighs, looking at the ceiling, making alpha pause, and lash out, so using full force towards sal. THE others don't react, as the door slams open, and a large blur slams alpha down, before standing back, looking at the others who remain shocked. Twisted curses, and slides through, picking up a badly wounded alpha, as delta blinks in shock. Sal looks up, having to crane her neck as the 7'5 stranger looks at the fake omega, before blowing her up, leaving a small puddle to dissolve. Luna steps away, as the stranger sighs, their anxiety hitting the roof. 

"Sorry about that, did it want to make that kind of entrance." They say, trying to hide their anxiety. The others spot their simaliar markings on their eyelids, making them know who it is immediately. 

"Omega, what the fuck." Twisted curses, just confirming the others suspicions. Omega stutters and nods, looking around in fear, as they remain shocked. "Do you not remember, that she can shape shift? She has a male personality because of it." Twisted grumbles, as she tends to alphas wounds. The others say nothing, as omega sits down, crossing his legs, and smiling in a nervous expression. "He's also a pussy, more anxious than veemy and alpha put together." She adds. 

Omega says nothing, as kioshi looks at him, with mixed emotions, wanting him dead, but at The same time, wanting him alive. "So, the rest of the shape shifting really did fuck you over." Kioshi spits, kicking omega down, making him yelp in shock. Sal pushes kioshi away, spotting the blood around his face eye. Kioshi spots it as well, before taking a few steps back. "Fuck, she's really planned for everything." He whispers, before walking away, as hikari stays watching omega, her disgust rising, remembering that omega isn't in control anymore.

Saber and veemy pick up on her revolt on Omega, making them pause, and look over, as sal awkwardly makes sure he's ok, to which he just peacefully nods, trying to hide his embarssment, but burying his face into sals neck. Sal flinches but sighs, knowing he's not going to move. 

"Soooooo, anyone hungry?" Saber asks, trying to change the topic, only to get hit by a flying brick. "Aye! I'm trying to lighten the mood, just because you've got a sword stabbing your waist!" Saber yells, as sal looks at her with shock. 

"Fucking blockhead." Sal mutters.