part 32

"Get here now!" The traitor yells, as delta places omega against a unit, as she remains almost lifeless. Th traitor paces back and forth before looking away, as omega gets another blindfold on, meanwhile delta takes a few steps back, and makes sure nobody followed them. "I'm so fucking sick of your fucking mistakes. Breaking the plan pisses me off remember!" The traitor screams, as they grab omegas hair and cuts her face, before kicking her on the gut, making her puke slightly, taking it all. "The least you can fucking do is say something dickhead!" The traitor orders, grabbing a pipe and impaling her neck, rendering her useless, as delta looks away, upset, knowing he isn't meant to which this. 

"I made a mistake, that's all." Omega mutters, as she leans against the unit, before getting her ribs broken by the traitor punching her chest. She says nothing, and doesn't even flinch, as the traitor grabs their face and paces back and forth again. " Now I'm getting the results. I can't fight back, because you rendered the abilities." She adds, making the traitor inhale and and knee her face in, breaking her skull, as they lift her up and stabs her stomach, throwing her away across the grounds, going through several units. Before having a barrage of spikes pin her against a unit, making the traitor leap up and aim a punch into her face, smashing her jaw and breaking it, sending the bone inside her mouth. 

Delta cries slightly, trying to hide his worry, as the traitor flexes their fist, knowing they broke their knuckles doing that, "Don't fucking remove the knife, or I'm killing alpha." The traitor spits at delta, who says nothing and nods shakily. Walking away, trying not to look back at omegas bloodied body. 

"Well bitch, why the actual fuck do you have these assholes?" Saber asks, trying to suppress her anger, pointing to the two wolves that stand guard and remain stern. Berry looks over as the wolf wags it's tail and 

.....

"Just sit your ass down." Twisted says, as sal refuses to move, meanwhile berry and veemy make sure darks wound is sorted out, whilst saber looks around, making sure everyone is ok. "Just cause you got healed by that asshole, she almost killed everyone. Because you did something." Twisted adds, looking at sal with a passive aggressive tone. Sal says nothing and flips her off, sitting down and looking away. 

"All that matters, is sal has some kind of connection with that bitch." Twisted warns, tackling sal down, as the others sigh, almost bored of it already. Sal grunts at her body getting slammed onto the floor, not even bothered. "Care to explain?" Twisted adds, as she rams her arm into sals neck. 

"I got kidnapped by the bitch! She fucking chained me up whilst pissbaby almost killed Me!" Sal yells, grabbing twisted and tossing her aside, making the others hesitate, all stopping in shock. Twisted gets up and wipes her face, before whistling and walking away, as the wolves stay as is.

"Sal. Why didn't you say?" Galaxy asks, walking over as sal grumbles and sits back up. Crossing her arms, not saying anything. Galaxy smiles warmly, and sits next to sal, handing her some food, nothing special, just what sal makes out to be some kind of meat. "Just fucking take it." Galaxy says, almost shoving it to sal. She grumbles, but takes the offer, as berry whispers to galaxy. 

"Yeah whatever, as long as you have shit to, fucking watermelon." Sal retorts, as galaxy  laughs slightly, and tackle hugs her. Sal jolts, hating her space taken, but at the same time, comfortable. She just sits there, letting it happen, as galaxy reluctantly grabs iris, who looks at her with disgust, but follows and awkwardly hugs sal, who remains conflicted during it all. 

"Shut up sal, you want that." Saber says, as sal looks at her with disgust, as galaxy snickers and stays as is. Iris doesn't move either as berry restrains herself from moving, as the wolf pup keeps trying to break free. Venom shuffles slightly, as veemy rests their head on the floor, alongside dark, who keeps falling unconscious.