part 37

"Well, did she taste nice?" Saber asks, getting a bitch slap across the face from sals tendrils, making her laugh even more. Iris looks around in absolute confusion, watching the rest of them stay in a fit of laughter. Sal groans and stays looking away, leaving omega to chuckle slightly, as if it never happened. 

"Fucking coconut." Sal mutters, as saber finally calms down and shoves her humour away, as she watches the rest calm down, and twisted wake up, freezing in shock as omega looks back, still grinning. Galaxy takes notes as berry wishes to take her eyes out alongside veemy and dark. 

"You didn't answer sal." Saber repeats, making sal roll her eyes in disgust. Galaxy stands up and looks at the viles, watching as if there going to run away. The others all calm down properly, as twisted grips a knife and holds it against herself, watching omega who looks back, still having the blindfold off. 

"Besides that. Hey omega isn't it? About that deal, can we ask any questions?" Galaxy asks, fiddling with a few of the viles, making omega nod in agreement, keeping sal in her place, although she doesn't move. The rest stay quiet, and a few mutter to another. "Is there any sides of the deal?" She adds, guessing omega isn't always this smooth with questions. 

"Why yes darling. It's just a little scheme that doesn't affect you at all. Just kitten over here." Omega says, making sal look at her with disgust, and sigh, knowing it's for the best. "I just want some affection that's all. Its what you get from years of experimentation." Omega says, using her sinister tone, making the others hesitate, and sal glance at the rest. Galaxy nods and takes her notepad out.

"So if we asked for your age, what would you respond with?" Galaxy says, playing around with her pencil, as omega doesn't break her gaze, grabbing sals neck, and thinking. Saber and dark stay cautious, knowing she's unstable, especially with sals well-being. "Or about the others?" Galaxy adds.

"I would simply answer within reasoning, and make no move against anyone. I'm not as you think I am. I have standards." Omega replies, as galaxy nods in agreement, scanning through the notes as she pauses and looks at the rest. "Anyone can ask, within reasons." Omega adds, glazing her sight over the rest, before shuffling and getting comfortable. 

"So, what is you age?" Twisted asks, as the rest think of a question, iris and venom staying away from omega and dark, unable to think of a idea. Veemys anxiety kicks in slightly, as saber pushes her mask up in caution. Omega laughs and let's sal go, wandering to the door, leaning against the wall and staring at the group, her smirk making everyone hesitate.

"I am 28 years of age. Such a odd question however. I thought you'd ask me about my abiltes or the others, because I know you want to, your faces of anxiety say it all  darling." Omega whispers, leaning down in a manner that makes one of the wolves growl slightly, leaving the rest unsure. "Rest assured, I will reply with truth, I don't lie." She adds, her eyes and smirk slowly becoming the only viewable part of her. 

"We are testing the waters. Your still a serial killer." Saber repiles, looking at omega with fury, covering at face with her hood. Omega chuckles, pacing over to saber, leaning down and watching her eyes, as she tenses up in anxiety. "We are placing trust into you, otherwise we'd render your abilities. Then again, you don't want to hurt sal." Saber adds, making omega grin in a passive aggressive hate. 

"How admirable, saber isn't it?" Omega whispers, pushing her chin up with a finger and breaking her jaw slightly, knowing saber was the one who got hit by the acid. "Your protective nature will kill you. Being bashful during a fight because of your regen, it's a genocidal move." Omega warns, as she stands up up, towering over the others. Sal watches omega carefully, as Venom puts their hand in the air, taking omegas attention.