part 77

"So, how's life Sal?" Twisted asks, leaning down and looking at her, whilst sal remains quiet, having not moved since the incident. The others stay asleep whilst hikari looks at them, still emotionless, avoiding sabers help. Twisted laughs and stands up, looking around before grabbing sals face and pinning her against the wall, grinning. "Did you enjoy what happened, the look on sakuras face before they died, priceless." She adds, before spotting sals tears, and laughing, standing back up. "Oh please, you, crying? Never thought I'd see that. Then again." Twisted whispers, leaning back down as hikari grips her scythe tightly, as twisted grabs sals eyepatch and pushing her fingers in, making sal try to stop herself from screaming. "She seemed pretty nice didn't She?" Twisted mutters, as she grabs sals skull from the inside. "It'll be a shame if you just sat there." Twisted says, whilst hikari steps up and curls the scythe around twisteds neck, as she cuts her skin slightly.

"She's in mourning, so why don't you just leave her alone." Hikari says, as twisted stands up and turns around, pushing the scythe away as hikari watches her carefully. "Its our duty to make sure she remains sane, yet your disobeying your own orders?" Hikari adds, whilst twisted shrugs, bored almost. Licking sals blood off of her hand, she glances back at hikari, who narrows her sight against hers.

"That's what pussy, I'm everyone's friends i said. Not the tratior. So, how about get your disgusting toys away from me." Twisted says, walking away, as hikari looks at her movement, as she walks outside, ignoring alphas look of fear stricken face. Hikari sighs and leans down, tapping sal on her shoulder.

"Ignore that gremlin, sakura would watch you even if she's dead." Hikari says, whilst she looks at the pendent. "Besides, she knew it was the best option, for the sake of everyone." Hikari adds, trying not to cry herself, before giving sal the pendent. "She'd want you to have it. I hate you, but you made her happy, so I'll leave you to remember her by it." Hikari mutters, dropping the scythe before shaking at her hands, the memory hitting her hard as the Dragon comes over and helps her walk back, grabbing the scythe.

Hikari sits back down, and grabs her face, crying quietly, trying to forget the ordeal. Alpha sighs, and scurries over, making Hikari grab him and hold him close, knowing he has nobody to comfort him right now. Alpha curls up, knowing it's the best he has right now, watching as delta stays with veemy and berry. Hikari mutters underneath her breath before looking down, and patting alphas head. "She'll come back, they both will. Everyone is shaken." She says, trying to stay calm, as alpha just stays quiet. Hikari sighs, as saber wakes up and looks at them both, before looking at sal, who stays quiet and still.

"So, nobody is going to be calm now, even your formal ass." Saber warns, knowing Hikari is just pushing th problems away, as she says nothing, making sure alpha is comfortable. "Well, looks like your the actual mother figure of the group." She adds, as alpha glances over and hides more, making Hikari sigh.

"Well, I'm the oldest, and the one who's been keeping them alive. When sakura was struggling I've had to intervene, even shifted to make out I was a worker." Hikari mutters, as she strokes alphas face, concerned about his shallowness in his face. Saber watches as she leans against the wall. "Each of them have a comfort need. Alphas is just to lay on people, delta is cuddles, and sakuras, sakuras is to have a partner." Hikari says, pausing. "I've never found the tratiors, she kept on blanking any approach." She sighs, as saber snickers.

"Sounds like twisted." She repiles, as alpha cries quietly, catching sabers attention, as hikari smiles weakly, but keeps it hidden underneath her mask. Saber looks around, spotting eveyone still fast asleep, whilst twisted walks in, pausing as she spots alpha on Hikaris lap. "Twisted-" saber starts, before she gets stopped by twisted punching her face in, and turning around, whilst hikari covers alpha, knowing what's going to happen.