part 65

Katsumi sighs, and wanders pack to the old spot, her head hurting as she staggers against the rockface. 

"These fucking god damn chains." She curses, yanking them before getting a burning sensation up her spine. She winces as she lets go of them, looking around making her realise kioshi isn't here. She steps forwards, and drops her arms, letting them dangle as she looks around. 

"They, actually did it. They have everyone." She mutters, before grinning, and grabbing her face, throwing her head back as she laughs in insanity. "They actually did it!" She yells, crying of laughter, her face breaking into a grin before she snaps herself back to standing properly. "They actually did it." She breathes, grabbing the mask and looking at it. 

She puts it on, watching kioshis point of view, which tells her exactly where they are. She makes him look over, and spots the state of everyone. She notices hikari glancing over, her face tells her she's aware. Grinning, she takes her sight back to where she is now. Looking at the ground, she leans down, grabbing the gravel and grinning.

She sets off a massive explosion, ignoring the unbearable pain from the chains, as she carries on, melting the ground, before finding what she needed. Picking up a small vile, she shakes it and laughs. 

It's black substance stays still, as she swallows the entire vile, snapping her neck and shaking the chains off. "Fucking finally." She mutters, shifting into a copy of omega, walking towards the unit. "Let's see how they handle it now." She mutters, sounding exactly like omega. 

......

"What, something on my face old man?" Saber laughs, as kioshi looks over, his right eye covered, a he watches saber and hikari, his concern spiking each second. "Hey! I didn't do anything!" Saber adds, spotting his behaviour, as a small popping sound keeps hitting his ear, followed by laughing. He looks over at the noises, and grabs the air, somehow grabbing something. 

Saber looks at him as if he's lost it. Before standing up and throwing whatever he had away, turning around, actually looking sinister. Hikari grabs saber, before painfully looking at him. "That's enough katsumi." She says, whilst saber tries to get out of her grip, before she stops a invisible shot of acid. 

It melts her arm to the bone, before kioshi grabs his bandages, making hikari let saber go, and look at him. "She took your eye." She mutters, as kioshi looks back, with sorrow in his eye. Hikari tries to get up, but the wounds say otherwise, keeping her down. Saber looks over, spotting the wounds opening up, whilst kioshi curses and rushes over, grabbing her and trying to heal. 

"She took my healing, I should have known." He says, falling back, as he grabs the bandages and tears them off, showing a empty socket, being kept open by staples, as a sick torture. "This, was taken, because I was the first tested with foresight." He mutters, as he looks at the other killers. 

"She saved me from neutralising. And used my kindess for her goals." He adds, looking at the group, before standing up, wrapping the bandages back on. Saber steps aside, as he leans against the floor, sorting hikaris blanket out, making her sigh, knowing he cares about her. 

"Enough with the favouritism. Sakura is wanting help." Hikari sighs, pushing him away, as he looks at her and sal, spotting sal try to comfort her, as her body starts to heat up, making it feel like she's burning alive. Sal tries to grab her, but jolts back, almost getting her hand burnt. Saber looks at the situation, and stays quiet. 

He pauses, and gets up, walking over to sal and omega. Sal refuses to look his face, as he leans down, pressing his hand against her chest, making sal almost break his arm off. "No. It's not like that. Her abilities seem to always be the worse where the chains are. Most fall down here." He explains, tugging at a selection of chains, whilst omega screams in pain, as sal hesitates, trying to stay calm.