part 47

"Those are your orders Alex." The tratior says, handing over a piece of paper. Alpha grabs it and read it carefully, his grin growing slightly as he watches the tratior hand over a object. "This will make their abilities, go haywire,  the will die without any proof of a murder." They add, as alpha handles the syringe and keeps it. The tratior pauses, before looking away, knowing how dangerous that is. "This is a stealth mission, nobody, especially delta can see this. My illusion will help, without gaining suspicion. They've pushed me to far, I need to let them know this isn't a picnic. It's a killing game." The tratior says, placing their hand against alphas shoulder. He jolts slightly, never having the chance like this before. 

"Omega is out of commission for now, she's a major threat. So is sal. Delta and the Dragon are still there, alongside his snake, it's heading they now. Wait until the target has a weak point. Remember it has to hit their neck, otherwise it will take too long." They say, making alpha nod, slightly nervous. Having next to no experience within the actual scheme of fights, this is new to him. The tratior nods once more, and briskly walks away, leaving alpha to head out, knowing he has time. 

.....

"What!? I'm doing what you said!" Iris yells, as delta keeps his cool, as she tries to manifest a illusion. Twisted and dark remain in the unit, as Venom, veemy and berry clean the Dragon, as it lays there, calm. Galaxy looks around, as saber remains quiet, almost watching the others in hate. Galaxy shakes her head and sits back down, flicking through her book, knowing sal is looking after omega. Dark gets up, bored, as she flicks twisted against the head, smirking. 

"Wanna see who's stronger? Without the wolves." Dark asks, making twisted smirk and close her eyes. Delta keeps a eye on iris, who concentrates, trying to make any illusion possible. Delta sighs, not as well known in the teaching aspect; omega having to teach the others more. 

"Sure then Bird nest." Twisted says, standing up and walking outside, as dark follows her, leaving the sword behind. "I'll let you try first." Twisted adds, slightly cocky, knowing hardening is resistant against fire. Dark smirks, and readies herself, spotting galaxy hurry over and nod, taking notes. Twisted grins, and hardens, as dark bolts and goes to aim a shot at her chest. Twisted takes the impact and stands there, knowing it's cracking a little. 

"That hurt." Dark mutters, as she flexes her fist slightly, before dodging twisted, who aims a kick to her waist. Without thinking, dark gets a blow across the face, ending the match almost immediately. Twisted laughs, as dark flies into the unit, grabbing the back of her head. "Damn you wasn't holding back was You!?" Dark yells, smiling as twisted shrugs, and removes the plating, as galaxy takes notes. Delta glances over, as dark gestures him away, making him nod and look back to iris, who manifests a small illusion, nothing more. 

"I knew it! I can do it!" Iris yells, as delta smiles, trying to not react to her yelling that almost blows his ears. Saber shakes her head in disbelief, as veemy picks up astro, who was sitting next to the Dragon. The wolves and frosting watch from afar, as iris looks over and pauses. "I want a pet to." Iris mutters, catching delta's attention. He leans and kneels down, so he doesn't seem as threating.

"What do you want? I can get it for you." He asks, making iris look over in shock.

"What really? Uh that's it! I want a kitsune!" Iris yells, as delta winces at the noise, but nods, standing back up. Turning around, he makes a few clicking noises, catching twisted and veemys hearing, just as a small blur runs in, causally growing in size as a kitsune runs in, and sits down, it's tails keeping it's balance. The others look at it with shock, as iris stays quiet, her jaw almost dropping in shock, "you actually got one!" Iris says, as delta nods, leaning down and stroking it's fur.