part 72

"karma." A voice yells, catching deltas attention, as he looks over, the night patrol doing his head in, as nothing ever happened. He looks at the stranger, his fear spiking, as he feels their presence being more powerful than his. "Do you remember me?" They ask, stepping forward. Delta stands straight, and brushes his hand over his knives, narrowing his sight. The perosn looks at him, as they shift into who Delta knows. 

"Do you remember how you killed me?" The perosn says, their body nothing but ashy remains, watching deltas shock push him over, watching as he sees what's left of his mother walk into view, her hollow eyes watching him as she walks over. "did you enjoy what happened?" She asks, making Delta say nothing, his fear and pain being in control. The mother grabs his clothes, and yanks him up, watching him try to get away, but finding it impossible.

"N-no, I didn't." Delta stutters, before getting thrown from the mother's grasp. He stays quiet, blood flowing from his tear ducts. The mother leans down, before taking one of his knives and pushing it down into his face. She says nothing, carving his face open, and stopping at his neck. 

Delta physically can't say anything, so stays as is, giving up already. The shape shifter laughs, as they stab his chest and tear it open, all through down his torso, almost killing him. Delta doesn't react, apart from the small twitches of his body. The perosn grins, standing back up, shifting back to normal. 

"Ugh, I fucking hate doing the dirty work." Omega mutters, throwing the knife away, still stuck in the genderbent version. He looks around, watching as he makes sure nobody saw. Delta remains as is. "Make sure kitten doesn't suspect anything." He adds, looking at his clothing, finding it clean and fine. He pats himself down, before walking away, back into the unit, and looking at the group. 

"So, have fun?" Hikari asks, watching omega as he looks over, spotting her keep kioshi and saber safe. He stays calm, as she looks at him with hate and disgust. "Enjoy killing more helpless kids mother?" She spits, as omega pauses, knowing katsumi is the one in control. A few people shuffle around, making them make sure nobody else hears. 

"Doesn't matter. Mistakes aren't important." Omega says, looking at hikari, making her know it's not Sakura in control anymore, it's katsumi. So she just looks away, and stares at alpha, who remains curled up, on twisteds lap, whilst the wolves keep everyone at bay. "Your existence is to spite me." Omega adds, making hikari look back, rolling her eyes.

"I intend on taking your head and feeding it to the dragon. I can kill you with ease, if I wasn't limited by the chains." Hikari says, even though she knows katsumi made them to weaken all the killers. Omega looks at her, both Sakura and katsumi watch, as hikari painfully moves a little, knowing her wounds are getting worse by the minute. "You know I can beat you even like this, your not my sister, your nothing but a mistake to our family name." Hikari finshes, letting omega look at her, with nothing but hate and anger. She turns around, and makes sure kioshi is comfortable, and saber isn't getting crushed by her spirit animal, of a Eastern white dragon, which keeps her warm, guessing they've changed the weather to mimic winter. 

Omega walks away, and picks up a sleeping sal, who grumbles at the movement, as omega hugs her and lays down, looking at the wall, grinning, still able to see deltas fear written over his face. 

.....

"Hey hey hey! Time to wake up!" Saber declares, as the others all groggily move around, before she gets a rock thrown at her head, by sal, who pushes omega away for a second, to get up. Twisted stays quiet, as alpha remains asleep. 

Kioshi pauses, and looks at the others, picking up on something. "First, where's Delta? Second, people are falling ill again." Kioshi warns, making alpha wake up, looking around, before panicking. Twisted keeps him down, as veemys and berry look at where Delta was, finding it ice Cold. Dark points to the unit doors, that remain open, catching the others attention.