part 23

"You two done now?" Berry asks, as sal and saber nod and sit there, in quiet, as saber moves her arm around to feel it move again. The rest don't make a move, as the atmosphere changes slightly, as veemy perks up and looks around, as astro shuffles in anxiety. Dark glances around, and shivers slightly. 

"Why has the air just suddenly dropped. Like it's cold now." Dark mutters, as the rest start to feel it as well, making them all stay alert, knowing this place isn't nice for three seconds. "Also, why does it feel like Where being watched." She adds, as veemy stands up, her eyes trailing nothing again, as saber laughs slightly and stands up, catching the others off guard. 

"We are being watched, by a little asshole." Saber says, as she faintly gestures to veemy, who let's astro into her hoodie, making sal jump up, realising What she meant. "By four people." Saber adds, narrowing her sight into a part of the banisters above them, as she spots the traitor and delta looming over the top. 

The group immediately jump up, knowing their plans always, as berry and Venom gesture iris and galaxy into a unit, as they now knowing not to fight back, even though iris grumbles slightly, as she hates taking orders. Dark and sal wander up to saber and veemy, keeping their guards up as veemy watches the same faint blur moving around, distorting the air around them. "Wait. Four?" Sal mutters, as saber takes her good down and snickers, a slight malice reaches her face as sal pauses. 

"Yes four. If you look behind you." Saber warns, her voice almost whispering, as sal hesitates, unsure, but gives in and looks over, her fear already taking over. A tall, shadow lingers right next to the unit the others went in, their coat dropping down to their legs, as they move slightly, taking off what the others can assume to be a blindfold, making the rest freeze in place, as nothing but a emerald green eye looking back, leaving their right side dark. 

"Who the fuck is that." Sal mutters, as saber shrugs, before spotting dragons shifting body, blocking the other pathway off, before spotting all their entrances are gone. "Fuckimg great, we can't even have a minute of peace." Sal yells, "I fucking hate it here." She adds, before delta jumps down, and stands from afar, as the traitor watches from above. 

"Are you actually serious!" Sal screams, as the shadow walks slightly closer growing what the others can only see as shadow like limbs, making saber laugh slightly, as delta does the same. Veemy suddenly grabs them both and yanks them down, as saber gets slightly cut by a invisible object, as sal gets annoyed, and gets up, tossing a handful of dust at the area where the objects were thrown. Alpha coughs as he gets covered by the dust, getting rid of his camouflage and taking out a sword, as he holds it with ease, his grin making sal and saber grits their teeth in disgust. 

"Don't worry, none have been ordered to kill. But, if you piss me off, all I have to say is one order, to my latest friend. That you really don't want to piss off." The traitor declares, as delta sends his now black tendril towards the group, from his arm, as a warning, making them all look around and hesitate. 

"That's right, darling, I have orders, I'm not that sick like the rest." A voice says, leaning down just behind sal, making her involuntarily smash their face in as they stand back up, not even caring, as they laugh instead. Saber steps back, as the stranger walks around their group, as delta and alpha stand their ground, knowing their placement. The traitor smirks from underneath their mask and watches in glee, although knowing  her release was a mistake. 

Earlier. 

"What  the fuck!" Alpha yells, as he kicks the down, shocking delta as he walks back and forth, making delta anxious by the second. "How did she get out! The chains went even touched!" Alpha yells, as he walks over to the mountains of paperwork, tossing it aside, as he finds a folder he was looking for. Delta remains quiet, still confused about why he was sent back.