part 69

"Fuck, my head." Omega stutters, painfully getting up and sitting against a unit wall, her mind still dizzy from what happened. She opens her eyes and stops dead in her tracks, spotting nothing but the dark. Trying to get up, she falls back down, finding chains wrapped around her body, making her pause and try to get out, finding it almost impossible. She slams her head against the wall, and lays there, trying to figure out what's happening. 

"After the fight, I was knocked out." She mutters, burning her blindfold off to use her foresight, connecting to on my one person, confused into why she can't see through anyone else. She finds it being hikari, as she spots the missing arm and outfit. Trying to stay calm, she watches as everyone stay in the unit, whilst they do there own thing. Sighing, she waits for hikari to more her head to see what is happening completely. "I know your not that stupid right?" She mutters, as hikari taps her head, letting omega know she's watching. Grinning, hikari leans against the unit, and watches everyone. Omega carefully keeps herself calm, before her shock takes over.

Hikari painfully moves, letting omega see what the killers know. Omega says nothing, as she watches sal get almost crushed by her own mother, as she lies, saying that she gained consciousness when they left. Sal remains oblivious, whilst saber and kioshi pushes hikari back down, knowing she's in pain still. Hikari refuses, and stays watching sal and the shape shifted katsumi, letting omega keep a constant watch over it, as she tries to get out of the chains. 

Omega grits her teeth, and tries to escape again, finding it almost impossible too. Carefully watching her breathing, she tries again, taken by a anger, whilst watching katsumi act like her, getting it almost impossible to not realise it's not real. The other killers are aware that hikari has control over the block, knowing katsumi cause it. Omega on the other hand, remains infuriated, before getting a powerful shock down her spine, making the chains get tighter. Hikari sighs, knowing omega can't escape the chains, so she kicks the foresight away, making omega pause, suddenly feeling alone. 

The area around her remains dark, as she curls up, scared. Being aware that she can't escape, she gives up, just laying down, knowing she can't access anyone's mind. Whimpering in pain, omega cries quietly, knowing any attempt of escaping will make the chains even more tighter. She cries, whilst small footsteps of strangers walk past the unit, as it opens up, finding Dragon and a katsumi clone step in. She doesn't react, looking away, before Dragon leans down and grabs her face, making her watch katsumi. 

"still disgusting as ever." Katsumi spits, closing the unit doors, and walking over, taking out her katana, stabbing it through omegas side, keeping her in place, whilst leaning down, watching as Dragon grabs her face, keeping her eyes open. "You really are nothing but a weakling. No wonder they left you to die. They don't care about you anymore, give up." She says, grabbing omegas right eye, and tearing it out, making her foresight useless. Omega screams in pain, as katsumi tosses the eye away. 

Dragon groans, and steps in, before becoming a blob, knowing his body has to be with the others to work properly. Katsumi gets up, and keeps omegas mouth open, letting Dragon slide in, making her choke on the feeling, her insides getting torn apart, as Dragon sorts himself out and takes her body over, making her feel non stop pain, omega wishing she can scream but her vocal cords are gone. Katsumi gets up, and disappears, making the katana go as well, leaving omega in a fetual position, in constant pain, as Dragon messes around in her body, destroying organs and regaining them back, in a constant loop. 

........

Hikari curses, as she tries to get up, pushing kioshi and saber away, she gets up, and staggers to sal and the fake omega, before falling back down, using the scythe as a crutch. Sal looks at her, spotting the hate in her eyes, as the rest glance over, confused. "Fucking, I'll kill you." Hikari spits, before falling down, blood flowing out of her mouth, making kioshi and delta run over, picking her up, and laying her back down. Alpha and twisted stay quiet, whilst dark and veemy look at Sal, who remains curious, whilst getting crushed by katsumi, who uses her fake body as a leverage, quietly making sal uncomfortable.