part 59

"I knew it, I knew it would all repeat." Omega mutters, as she falls into the tree stump environment, before glancing around, memories of the beginning starts to hit her hard. Falling down, she lays there, hyperventilating. She loses the grip on reality, as she staggers back up, and using the stumps as a support. "Just, going on again." She whispers, staggering as the burns make her fall back down, in unbearable pain. She whimpers, holding her waist and finding the blood flowing out; having a ruptured spleen. She knows she hasn't been burnt by a radioactive explosion, therefore doesn't know how to heal. 

Falling there, she pauses, coughing up blood, as something catches her mind. "S-she. Fucking, almost killed me." She whispers, clenching her fists tighter, before something laughs from behind. She pauses, knowing that laugh. Kasumi stands above her, as she watches her stay still, spotting the blood trail. 

"I trained you to withstand that. Why did it now?" Kasumi mutters, grabbing omegas hair and yanking her up, making omega wince in pain. "Getting soft aren't we? Is it because you don't want to hurt them?" Kasumi mutters, turning her face towards her own. "Because if so, it looks like I've got to make a change. Your so close to being my daughter." She whispers, as omega tries to break free, finding out she's stuck. 

"N-no. Y-you fucking." Omega gets gagged by a cloth, as kasumi throws her to a stump, and grabs her neck, looking at omega with a smirk. Omega tries to move, as her mother grabs her face, grinning. 

"Just got to remove that disgusting attachment. That human doesn't deserve your hand." She mutters, as omega screams into her hand, being in unbearable pain, before falling limp. "God I hate using that. That better be fucking worth it." She spits, as omega pauses, looking almost lifeless, her eyes clouded over, before she gets up, making kasumi clap and grin, knowing it worked. "What's your plan sakura?" She asks, as she looks back, looking at her hand, and setting it alight. 

"Kill the survivors Obviously." She mutters, grinning, as she clenches her hand, shifting into a panther. Kasumi laughs, as omega runs away. 

"One down, hikari next." Kasumi mutters, glancing at the stranger looking at her, their scythe being held tightly, watching her in nothing but hate.

........

Sal groans and grabs her head, watching as saber stays sitting on the floor, and looking at twisted, who keeps the tratiors outfit on. "Wait, does that mean?" Sal blurts, making dark nod, staying quiet. Veemy gets comforted by berry and venom, as she keeps muttering to herself, fear taking over. 

Looking around, sal looks back at the unit, and then the others again. "You blew it up. With a nuclear reaction." Twisted says, answering Sal's lingering question. She pauses, shocked, before shrugging it off, and remembering what happened. Twisted picks up on it. "Your wife? She ran away, and is coming back." Twisted warns, making the rest pause immediately.

"What, she gets salty as well. Especially when someone breaks her mind." Twisted adds, before dodging a black blur, that sets the floor on fire. Everyone gets up, and dodge a barrage of acid and spikes. 

Twisted takes the hits, blocking sal, who remains shocked and trying to collect herself. The others get up, as they spot a sleek panther, looking at them all. "Sakura. Didn't know you got the redacted." Twisted says, as omega shifts back, watching her and sal. 

"Well, I never knew how much of a bitch you all are." She says, making the others get into defense. Omega chuckles, before sending a shockwave out, breaking galaxy's hardening, and sabers spikes. Twisted and berry send out the wolves, as a decoy, whilst veemy sends acid out, her aim off as astro sorts it out, setting a explosion, making it a acidic gas.

Sal gets up, as she remains shocked, and blocks a blow from omega, making her fall back, and almost get stabbed by the remains of the unit. Omega snaps her gaze as she turns invisible, making dark set fire to the entire area, before getting impaled by tendrils. Omega shows herself, her face with insanity, as she grabs dark and tossed her away. Dark gets caught by twisted, who runs to venom, leaping onto a unit away from omegas sight, before remembering her foresight.