part 93

"Go, now." Delta says, as the others watch him in confusion. He turns and look at the trapdoor. Whilst all they can hear is the noises of the others, making their fear spike. Sal narrows her sight against delta, who looks back, watching her unsure behaviour. "She's located us." Delta warns, as kioshi grabs dark, who gets up, and runs out, alongside venom and rin. He grabs berry who remains quiet and unconscious. Alpha and sakura follow after, as twisted and sal stay as is, looking at delta, who watches them, his frustration all over his face. "You don't believe me." He says, as they take a step back. 

"Because your not him." Sal spits, making delta pause, and smirk, crossing his arms as he stands up straight, looking at the two, who remain refusingto move. "It's so obvious it's pathetic." Twisted braces herself, as sal takes a step back, knowing the exit is taken by the others. Delta chuckles slightly, before walking away, glancing over his shoulder. 

"Keep telling yourself that." He says, walking through the hallways, before sal realises their stuck in. Twisted grumbles as she looks up, as the others pause, clawing at the trapdoor. Delta walks away, catching up with the others, who look back, concerned. "The others have been taken, the others got them, if we get out we have a chance." Delta says, sighing. Kioshi pauses, before slowly opening the door, as the others remain hesitant. They all get out. As sakura closes the door, everyone still keeping a eye on delta, who stays quiet.

The clone walks in, smirking as they group step back. Venom keeps rin away as delta braces himself, alongside alpha  and dark. "Lets go, she's not in a battle postion." Kioshi says, whilst delta looks over and shakes his head, before catching the scythe and falling down. The others jolt, as dark curses and looks at the others. "We should just get out of here." Kioshi says, as the clone walks closer, making alpha step back in pure fear, as kioshi curses and gestures to run. Venom and dark nod, knowing they have rin and berry now, so all rush away. 

Alpha and delta alongside sakura, all keep the clone away, as delta smirks underneath his breath, suddenly kicking sakura down, and using the scythe to keep her down. Alpha grabs his head, as the parasite takes control. Sakura looks at them both, before realising it's not them. "Fuck sake." Sakura says, whilst trying to keep the scythe away, as alpha loses control. Delta shifts into hikari, as she watches sakuras fear swipe across her face, before pushing the scythe away, the clone disappears, as alpha tackles sakura down, making her weak body unable to fight back. 

"One down, it was too easy." Hikari says, as she leans down, and grabs a parasite, shoving it down her throat. Sakura stays quiet as hikari stands up, and uses the foresight, making sure nobody is around. She finds nobody, as she shifts back into delta and summons the clone back. "Only those two assholes are aware, but, won't be that much of a threat anymore." Hikari laughs, as sakura stands up, looking around as delta walks away. 

......

"Should we wait for the others?" Venom asks, as they keep rin on their back, concerned. Kioshi shakes his head, whilst looking around trying to find a good spot to stay for now. Dark grips the sword as tight as she can, as rin stays gripping to venoms back. Kioshi keeps berry up as he opens a unit, and gestures the others in, whilst the snow storm carries on. 

"I feel as though delta isn't in control, but that also could be Hikaris plan, we're stuck in the middle." He says, making the three pause. Rin clambers onto venoms lap, scared, whilst kioshi looks around, before signing. "If he's not in control. Then that means we're screwed. She's gathering a army, using the parasites, and it's probbaly to take the facility and katsumi down." He suggests, before the doors smash open. Kioshi looks in fear, as sakura and alpha grab him and dark. Delta walks in, followed by the others, all a different mutated animal. "Get rin and berry away now!" He yells, making venom stumble up and grab berry, but gets tackled by saber, and galaxy who pin them down. Rin jumps out of their grip, and looks around, as he watches delta shift into hikari.