part 46

"Christ! You don't tell me the small print do you!?" Sal yells, as Delta takes omega away, whos sezuires keep happening. Delta keeps her up as he carefully makes his way outside, knowing the rest are still asleep. He gestures sal to follow, as she grabs her stuff and walks outside. Glancing at Delta, he opens the spare unit, where his dragon walks out, letting Delta in. 

After a few minutes, he walks out to sal, who waits. "Because I didn't know it would be this extreme. She's never overdrived her regen. It Obviously makes all the rest faulter, which means this is isn't going to be two days." He says, making sal step back in shock. "Your gonna have to quarantine her, she can die by almost anything right now." He adds, making sal hesitate. 

"Care to explain everything then make a book just to make bloody sure!?" Sal yells, worried, as Delta remains just as worried. The rest remain asleep. 

Sighing delta looks away, bracing himself. "she's done this once." He starts, as he awkwardly rubs the back of his neck. "All we know, is the following. She has sezuires due to her explosion, can see hallucinations of the dead due to foresight, get thrid degree burns because of the fire. Create disgusting illusions, feel weak from invisibility." Delta stops himself, spotting Sal's hate from here.

"You telling me she's suffering this now!?" Sal says, as he says nothing, staying calm 

"Her regen is killing her, so if she even breaks skin, she dies. The tendirls make the same ink substance appear, the hardening will randomly generate causing unbearable pain. Heightened senses now are painful, you have to whisper, give her plain food and water, make sure she doesn't smell anything to powerful, and keep her gloves on, keep the blindfold on as well, her right eye will bleed heavily as well." Delta finshes, as sal says nothing, shocked 

"And she knew this all the time, yet overdrived or whatever!?" Sal says, as Delta nods. Looking away, sal pushes past Delta, walking to the unit. "Tell the others, for fuck sake." Sal spits, before walking in, ignoring the stare from the dragon. 

Delta sighs and walks back into the unit, getting back into place. Sal looks over and finds omega curled up, shaking heavily. Pausing, she leans down and covers omega in the blanket, as she says nothing, leaning down, spotting the tattoos on her face, remembering what Delta said. 

Omega grabs sal, and almost breaks her hand, making her bite her tougue in a effort not to scream. Then spots the burns all up omegas arms, stopping jut by her face. Sal walks over and finds some extra blankets, knowing the dragon was staying in here. Grabbing them, she sorts it out to the point of a bed, glancing back at omega. "Hey, can you move?" Sal whispers, as omega nods painfully. 

"I h-hurts, b-but I can." Omega says, her voice nothing but rasping noises. Sal pauses, knowing she's stubborn. Without warning, omega limps up, and staggers slightly. "I'm not weak sal." She adds, before shaking slightly, cold. Sal turns around and pauses. 

"Must be that flame shit. It's not even cold." She mutters, closing the doors. Walking back she grabs omegas coat, and carefully guides her to the bed. "Sit down, you haven't got a choice." Sal whispers, as omega almost falls down, making sal jolt and try to weaken the fall. Getting her down, sal finally sits down, unsure of what to do. 

"What does the acid do? And the animal shit?" Sal asks herself, knowing Delta didn't say anything about it. "And you'd be dead so why is the regen killing yet your not dead?" Sal adds, before omega grabs sal, crying, as she uses her almost as a comfort teddy. 

Sal stops herself yelling, as she hears omegas crying, instead she lays there, uncomfortable but knows she needs it. Omega almost crushes Sal's waist, as she remains almost scared, before sal remembers the foresight. "What, you seeing shit now?" She asks, awkwardly turning around, spotting one eye is bleeding, just confirming the idea.