part 92

The group make their ways back, as kioshi waits outside, watching as delta appears, walking through the snow, as he looks over his shoulder. Sal makes sure that dark and venom are ok, whilst kioshi looks at delta with a hint of concern, as he looks at the rest. "We're you not able to get the others?" He asks, as sal shakes her head, opening the door, before hopping down. Venom and dark look at kioshi, as he walks over and picks berry up, going down as they just followed, with the animals all going down as well. Delta pauses, as hikari  whispers to him in his head. He slaps his head before going down, acting normal as he spots sakura still fast asleep, keeping rin warm. Alpha hops in last, as he closes the door, whilst kioshi guides dark and venom to another room, saying that there's a medical area. 

The others look at each other, as twisted remains still, looking at delta, narrowing her sight against him. "So, what happened." She asks, as the panther looks up, and lays back down, whilst sal and alpha look at delta, who jolts in anxiety. He smiles in a nervous manner, before looking away for a second. 

"I went to make sure hikari wasn't around them, whilst they tried to locate anyone. I'm not sure what happened, and I sent hikari elsewhere and then we came back." Delta repiles, as sal looks at him, not trusting a word he says. Alpha sighs, as twisted shrugs, not really caring. Rin shuffles slightly, before walking up and glancing over. He spots who's around and smiles with a open mouth, making alpha snicker at his enthusiasm. 

"Hey! Father is back with uncle alpha and auntie Sal!" He yells, making sal blink in shock, making a strange noise as she looks at him then everyone else. Rin looks at sakura, and decides to stay as is, knowing she's comfortable. "Did you find anyone?" He asks, making alpha nod, shuffling his hair whilst he giggles as delta smiles back, ignoring the voices in his head. Twisted says nothing, as she stands up, wanting to check on the others. She walks away, as alpha watches, and sal coughs awkwardly. 

"So, we just gonna ignore what he just called me ok." She says, sarcastically putting her hands up in surrender, whilst rin glances over, in confusion. Sal looks away before looking at sal, who looks back in just as much confusion. 

"So it's not your name?" He asks, making sal pause, forgetting how to speak for a moment, before coughing on air and looking back. Rins confusion heightens as sakura holds him tighter, making delta look at the corner of his eye, starting to get protective. Alpha stands up, walking into a separate room, wanting time to think, as rin waits for a answer, whilst sal glances at alpha, who walks away. 

"My name is sal. I- whatever." Sal says, just leaving rin to it. He looks at sal before shrugging, and getting back into a comfortable postion. Sakura picks up on it and nuzzles his face, making delta suddenly get up and walk alphas direction. Sal shrugs, not being asked to move, as delta finds alpha, who looks at him. 

"Why did you come here?" Alpha asks, as delta shrugs, placing a sheild to hide what's going to happen, alpha doesn't pick up on it, as delta leans against a wall, crossing his arms, as alpha hesitates. "Is it because sakura is just hugging rin?" He asks, making delta close his eyes and look over, suddenly leaning down and grabbing alphas jaw. Alpha stops, unsure of his approach before he opens his eyes, now a deep free, making alpha freeze up, as hikari takes over. 

"Say my son's name again I dare you." Delta says, in Hikaris voice, making alpha try to get out of his grip, as delta remains stronger. He watches as alpha panics, before delta slams his head against the wall. "Say it and watch your life go in front of you." He adds, whilst pressing his thumb against alphas good eye, crushing it slowly as alpha screams in pain, which won't get picked up due to the sheild. Delta grins, making his face almost melt away as hikaris burns take the place of his lower jaw. "Sakura is safe, but, if anyone dares suggest going near my son, I'll kill you." Delta warns, as he explodes alphas eye before tossing him down, letting him heal it.